uwphotographyguide.com/fisheye-lenses-underwater
youtu.be/nX_QsRJx1J4?t=2m11s
youtu.be/pnzZyA3JdFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_chamber
youtube.com/watch?v=_XJcZ-KoL9o
youtube.com/watch?v=_mCC-68LyZM
youtu.be/5_ouYmDgU58?t=1m44s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2157150/Google-Apple-use-planes-film-sunbathing-garden.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fine you win the argument. I will never ever be a flat earther again ! >_

explain this.

I hope you're LARPing, user

Not an argument.

so you're not LARPing?

it's a known fact that if you watch a boat disappear and sink visually below the horizon from afar, you can bring the boat back up to eye level with a zoom camera

The path of the light traveling above the water is affected by the humidity of the air. It's like how when you point a laser at a water bottle the beam is refracted.

PFFFFT.

Wrong, retard.

That means nothing. Moisture in the atmosphere refracts light, distorting the image. Have you ever looked through a glass of water? Same principle.

wrong. you are wrong

Pruvit!

no you prove it

Can't, am Christfag. I don't into science.

Debunk
2:00 and 6:00

7:10 is even better tbh.

Vanishing point doesn't look like that. It should look more like this.

Camera lens is curved.

I thought they already covered that shit.
If you look across a flat table from the edge it does the same shit. Hence all tables are really globes, or the earth is one flat motherfucker and "muh science" faggots are just sheeple holding up progress.

So are your eyes!!! Did you know that camera lens are based off of human eyes?

Wow, fish eye lenses

Its 2017 and people STILL believe the world is a huge sphere? Grow up kids

So you have no argument and thus sage? Wow, globalists are pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
You should do some research on the anatomy of the human eye, and then you should do some research on the anatomy of a camera, and THEN you should go outside and look for yourself, and take some pictures for comparison, preferably using different lenses, if you can afford that.

nkcf.org/about-keratoconus/how-the-human-eye-works/
photographylife.com/what-is-a-dslr

Maybe YOU need to do some research you retard.
livescience.com/3914-nature-inspires-design-eyes.html

You spelled kikes wrong, Alex

I see you jew

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

uwphotographyguide.com/fisheye-lenses-underwater

>implying that entire article explaining why human eyes and cameras are similar counts for nothing

who are you quoting?

also a lens isn't the whole camera, not every lens is the same shape, and depending on the type of camera the anatomy behind the lens can be very different from the human eye. You should really look more into this kind of thing, maybe you will be able to take a better photo than OP.

I don't really know why you're arguing about human eyes considering the picture uploaded by OP was taken by a fish-eye lens camera and not a human eye, so it isn't very sufficient proof of OP's claims.

In addition, arguing about perspective isn't a very reliable way to verify a fact. You seem very dogmatic for someone with such little education.

Consider learning something

Look, I've done the same experiments as
and have to say that the table gave me what looked a lot like a horizon, using my own human eyes.
Why don't you just get off your lazy ass and try the same experiment then?

So you're trying to say since google used a fish-eye lens the earth is flat?

get a load of this guy.

Gotta admit, you've grown on me as BO. Stay gold ponyboy

This isn't real dysnomia, this is fake dysnomia
Real dysnomia I feel is a greater person than this.
Have this gift to you all, found it on my harddrive. Not the greatest episode.
QI is a really good show, you should all watch it. Right now. The host left some time ago and got replaced, some poeople quit the show with him. I stayed but his episodes are GOAT
This takes a while to download. Could have used a better thread. I mean now that I think about it I'm rewarding flat earthers. Eh, whatever.
How many of you are christians? It's okay, I like christians actually, except for baptists. Fuck them
Oh, it's about done. 98%
It satayed at 98 wtf
ok 99 now
100…
Still says posting…
OK fuck this website I wasted all this time to upload an episode of QI XL G 10 "the greats" and this webiste REFUSES TO WORK
SHIT SITE

I literally only get dubs when I post.

Fuck you, bullshit.

Don't tell me you've written a script. That would be cheating, sir

Why would you think that?

Okay the second that post appeared a car alarm turned on next to my window. What?
Also cheate :(

ONE OFF
ONE

This guy with his dubs_script.txt on call at any moment.

That cheapens the quality of dubs you know

Me try again

I can do

Nice.

yey I wons internet

If you call rhetoric "being shit on" you must be completely retarded. Also, you are quite cancerous to applaud a tripfagging attention whoring piece of shit that has a long history of wrecking this board.

Time2sleep and go to bed goodbye fellers hope you have a good night see you around hope we can watch QI later it's a good show okay bye now I must go to sleepers bye

not an argument

Not an argument.

get_good.gif

Oh, I wonder where Wallace is—called Alfred Russel;— Is he not somewhere 'round about—ofif on the hustle ? How serene he appears—ever after the day When he took H a m pd e n’s money and banked it away. But it’s only skin-deep—for he must have a “ heart;” And he knows that he lost, in that wager, his part. And he knows that the least he can now say about it Will the soonest be mended!—for many, now, doubt it. Don’t you know what it was? Why, that water was curved In the space of six miles—and that this he observed ! Bat he found it was LEV EL, and he dare not say nay Though he seems unconcerned—as he travels away. But he knows to a certainty, water is FLAT, And he ne’er would, again, take a wager like that, Though the Five Hundred Pounds were thrown into his hat!

OOOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYYY GOYIM!!! BELIEVE EVERYTHING WE TELL YOU!!! OYYYYY VEEEEYYYYY DON'T QUESTION THINGS GOY!!!
**also, your beloved NASA is run by jews==

Pretty sure that every man in that picture is a jew. Slayton is definitely a jew,a nd Kubrick also most definitely.

holy shit, he's right.

the argument is implied, the user was attempting to use reductio ad absurdum on you
cognitive dissonance or autism required to ignore implications in normal speech
therefore you're either an asshole who thinks he can philosophy or an autism

Updated pic tbh desu.

Nice try rounder. The outside of your eye is convex, the inside (where the retina is located) is convex. Mathematically that is called an inverse function, and if you have ever studied calculus you would know that they cancel each other out, with the end result being no curvature at all.

To be honest, I didn't know that Arthur Clarke had been involved with NASA. I just knew him as the guy who wrote the Rama series. Which never got a true ending, and a lot of people feel that he should have completed the books without the other guy trying to help him, because the guy basically turned the series into something completely different from Rendezvous with Rama.

Never read the books, I just read about them.

explain this

What is the international space station?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

First of, I'd like to see the context of that quote, second, is that image trying to imply that the moon is not orbiting earth?

Is this a fucking joke? The moon is in Earth Orbit. It's not even that far out, there are satellites we can get to that are much further away than the moon.

Are you fucking retard? The moon is orbiting earth, but it doesn't mean it's in earths orbit you retard. Maybe you need to be educated on your own use of globalist terms???

"muh context"
youtu.be/nX_QsRJx1J4?t=2m11s

Keknically there is no flying in earth orbit, only falling

b-b-but its SCIENCE! It can't be wrong!

flat earth is a psyop to discredit other "conspiracy" theories. fuck off

I didn't say "Earth's orbit," I said "earth orbit." Earth orbit means ORBITING THE EARTH. Earth's orbit means the distance that Earth travels around the sun. I'm sorry that this not all that confusing semantic evades you, but you're fucking up kiddo.

ROUNDERS
E
K
T

youtu.be/pnzZyA3JdFk
IT SOUNDS ALOT LIKE SOMETHING ELSE THE JEWS HAVE DONE IN HISTORY

Why is this topic even up for discussion

ayy lmao

true tbh.

I like QI as well user. Thanks for trying to upload

nice argument, you proved me wrong!

What, because it's possible to bend something that means the earth must be flat? Not an argument.

Round, rather, not flat.

*facepalm*

You can't "Fly" in space because aerodynamics no longer work.

Because there's no fucking air you retard.

That's what he was talking about.

not a flat earther but interested, want to believe, where do I start ?

You start by thinking for 2 seconds and realizing flat earth theory is an affront to basic human intelligence.

fucking idiot, globalists want people to believe the earth is a sphere or a globe, they are GLOBE-alists. they don't want people to know the truth that the earth is flat.

the globalists ARE jews. they are the fake jews that worship money/false idols/false gods.

real jews worship God.

they weren't being ironic shithead

Why can't any flat eather explain gravity?

I'm being fucking rused right now. The Earth's core does not "make" the gravity, user. The gravity is caused by Earth's mass distorting space.

Dysomnia you should have left the other flat earth thread un-anchored. It was their containment thread. Now we have to laugh at them all over again. Great job faggot.

gravity is just magnetism with different properties

Extreme camera zooming would fisheye everything, not that.

But we can explain gravity. Gravity is theory that describes a magnetic force supposing to keep everything down on earth. The reason for gravity even existing was to try to further validate the claims that earth is a spherical earth. In other words, we do not believe in gravity. We believe the reason why things fall to the ground is a natural property of weight/density. And the reason why things float is because of buoyancy. Also, just because things fall to the ground doesn't prove the theory of gravity. Correlation does not prove causation.

Is a flat table a globe?

gravity? check out electric universe theory. might make some sense.

Theory =/= fact.

Gravitation=fact

Gravitation =/= fact.
Prove that gravitation exists with an experiment then? You know, where they can force water to be shaped on a ball? oh that's right, water is always level and you have no such experiment

just because we observe something like gravity, does not mean that it is what we believe it is.

How do you explain "gravity" as far as non magnetic things go? Like water, air, plants, rubber, etc. How do you explain that they are kept on earth despite having no magnetic value? Furthermore, what's stopping air (especially elements like helium) from escaping earths atmosphere and going into space? Since, air does not fall directly to the ground, how can we say it's gravity that keeps it there? Isn't that against the theory of gravity? Wouldn't this be considered an instance of anti gravity? Why doesn't the momentum/force of the earth spinning not create a giant whirl pool in the ocean going in the same direction as the earths spin? Isn't this completely contradictory to basic physics? Wouldn't gravity make dropping a ball (bellow the equator) go at an angle towards the equator?

The going theory is that we can't get enough mass together with today's technology for gravitational effects to be measurable. For all we know there could be a a small peanut in the center of all celestial bodies which causes them to attract stuff.

Because gravity != magnetism? By the way, air does "fall to the ground"

What a fucking faggot, hoily shit.

Why isn't the ocean a big?
If you have 2 neurons working together you'll figure it out.

I will not allow this to slide. Elaborate or gtfo globalist shill.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Yeah, air that is denser than other elements in air, sure. But it still isn't stuck to the ground.

theories that explain other theories. how adorable. they can't explain it/do an experiment on it but they have the balls to call it a fact.

why do objects still fall in environments with no air?

why do all objects fall at the same rate, regardless of density?

you can't make a vacuum chamber as that would force the walls to collapse on each other. also, they in fact, always have some air left in them, invalidating them being real vacuum chambers.

explain embed related then. also, how does that confirm gravity even if they did (which they don't) fall at the same rate?

if multiple objects fall at the same rate regardless of mass, weight, density, or any other factor, it means that there is an external force acting on them both equally, which is what we call gravity. if you can demonstrate that objects fall slower than normal in environments with less air than normal, that would make your "density causes things to fall" argument stronger. you don't have a single experiment backing this density idea up, yet you claim that all of modern science is a lie.

what the fuck are you talking about? of course you can.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_chamber

So moving the goal posts are we? Why don't you show me an experiment were more dense objects fall at the same rate?

webm related, lol.

No one said there isn't hills.

We did this in second week physics 101. People like you need to be killed. I'm not even joking, I'm not usually a violent person but I want gone from my existence.

no one said there wasn't any air at all, just a very small amount. so small in fact, that bowling balls and feathers fall at exactly the same rate.

please watch this video.

He doesn't prove gravity you retard.

Oh, so the atheist wants other people dead for their beliefs? Huh… kinda hypocritical concept considering they don't like religion because they think it kills/immoral.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XJcZ-KoL9o
Explain this then. That video also reeks of being fake. Why is it that they focus on people in the room rather than the fucking vacuum chamber? Also, why the fuck is it in slow motion? Could it be that they edited it to look like that?

did you even watch your own video? The literally reach the conclusion that they fall at the same rate in the final test

ppeople think this proves we are on a spinning ball falling through space. all it really shows though is that things fall down. scientists who believe we are on a globe get so lost in their math that they forget that the whole thing is based on the ridiculous idea that the earth's mass somehow magically pulls us down.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mCC-68LyZM
Maybe watch some other videos from that channel. He explains stuff very simply. Suited for retards for you.

Actually, the feather went down slightly faster. Meaning there's something horribly wrong with "vacuum chambers".

what the fuck is that video supposed to prove? did you even watch it?

meant for

No it wasn't. The car hit the ground faster you retard.

So, why do my cumshots look bigger on my childs back, compared to my sisters? Explain that!

Wait just a minute here, doesn't this prove that we aren't on a spinning ball? Know how I know? It's because what you globalists say is: that the earths atmosphere is spinning with the earth, that's why when we jump we don't end up being skewed with the rotation of the earth. BUT, since the feather and the bowling ball didn't move with the earth, that is a practical proof we aren't on a spinning ball. But, of course you globalists aren't capable of critical thought now are you?

Then how come your NASA "satellites" don't stay in exactly the same position in earths rotation then? Satellites are in a vacuum/on the outer of the atmosphere you know!!! Or are you against your god (NASA)?

no fucking way you're this stupid, user. look up "geosynchronous orbit"

No, you just fucking proved me right. The closer you are to earth the faster you are going to orbit.
youtu.be/5_ouYmDgU58?t=1m44s
You just proved yourself wrong. Fucking retard.

you don't even believe in orbit. you don't even believe in gravity, despite the fact that objects fall.

i literally can't understand what you think that video proves. guess you're just a genius that comprehends things the rest of us can't.

You are completely right. However, I enjoy seeing you squirm me disproving that the earth is spinning using your own science against you. Keeping whining like a cry baby with no explanation you tard.
It has already been explained itt. We believe that falling is a natural property of density. If it's more dense than air, it will fall. If it is as light as air, it will levitate. This is called observational science not unproven theory.

It's a proof that since there was no (or very little air) in the vacuum chamber, that the bowling ball and the feather have to move with the rotation of earth as you don't have the excuse of a moving atmosphere anymore.

*isn't

Actually never mind, scratch that it was correct.

Why doesn't air fly out into space?

Hey flat Earthers, if the Earth is not a spinning globe, explain why artificial gravity is successfully generated in the way it is.

Space doesn't exist. It's the devious trickery of the devil, trying to hide the Heavens and the Lord from us. It's dark magic engulfing the Heavens in blackness.

Yeah I can see the problem. Taking a quote out of context.

Artificial gravity cannot be generated. It's impossible.

We asked this question to globalists as well. The simple answer, is that we believe that we are in a firmament rather than there being an "infinite" space or anything nonsensical like that.

globecucks on suicide watch

Who build the firmament? The jews?

Do you have pictures of this firmament? What is outside the firmament? I don't believe in the firmament.

God did.

The sun and the moon are outside the firmament.

I demand pictures of this firmament. Otherwise I have to label you flatearth shill.

I unfortunately, don't have such a picture. As I don't have the funds to use a rocket/go to antartica (which is under military guard btw).

I thought so. Do you know that you can make a private flying ballon with camera and take pictures of the earth? For about 150 bucks? Just google images from flying ballon. The parts even come with instructions you just have to build them and buy a disposable camera.

thats GC

*CG*

Yes I know that. But a balloon can only go so far up in the atmosphere. In fact (using a non fish eye lense) it looks a lot like a flat plane of existence to me.

How about a non sunset video? That is indeed beautiful but the light is very dim.

I know it's very beautiful. Here's a non sunset one.

You're right it does look flat. I have several explanations in mind but I guess until private space travel is available we could never make sure with private means.

Samefag: How about timezones? Around the world trips on water? Sunsets? Pictures of the edge?

Samefag: Such pity that space travel came with the advances in cg. Now everyone doubts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
Child's play. Why don't you give me an experiment that actually times the fall separately from each other? Meaning, the feather in one experiment and the bowling ball in the second? Oh that's right, you idiots haven't even thought of that. Experiment, invalid.

GLOBE CUCKS ON EVEN MORE SUICIDE WATCH

3:38 looks like a pretty fucking curved horizon to me.

Check your eyes, nigga.

Wtf are you talking about?

You fucking retard.

Google earth admits that there "satellite" images aren't taken from satellites, but from high altitude planes.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2157150/Google-Apple-use-planes-film-sunbathing-garden.html
With a strong enough signal, you don't need to have satellites. I strongly suggest you look up the Ham radio and come back to me. Not only does Ham radio contradict the globular hypothesis, it's a proof that we can't be on a ball.
That's totally full of bullshit. If this were the case, sonar wouldn't exist as the wavelengths would just bounce back to the ship/submarine. And if you actually have proof of Ham radios being able to bounce there signal off of the atmosphere (meaning an experiment), I'd like to see it, of coarse I highly doubt you have one as that isn't even possible without some form of firmament.

That's literally how sonar works

Do you know what context is? Maybe get some reading comprehension and come back.

why don't you invest in a balloon and a camera then see for yourself?

Do you have brain damage?

All kikes deserve an ovening

DO YOU HAVE FUCKING BRAINDAMAGE?!
I basically got done explaining that the wavelengths would bounce back due to the water itself. If you can't tell I was implying that, you must be truly fucking braindead. Sonar bounces a signal off of solid objects in the ocean/lake, meaning: fish, seaweed, the oceans floor, etc. Now fuck off you stupid nigger.