Pedophilia Thread

Daily reminder Holla Forums pedophilia is natural and normal and exist for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolifox.org/lg/res/25237.html#25334
dailymotion.com/video/x5glsg7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mods are asleep, quick post some cheesepizza!

I'm a newfag with some very big connections. Want some more traffic to your site? If not you're gonna have to scare me away ;)

Oh they better be.

NO GET AND GO BACK TO Cuckchan faggot FUCK YOU.

You don't scare me

please stop making these fucking threads every fucking day

fuck off pedo scum

Cry me a river cry baby bitch.

Fuck off cunt

Degenerates out

GET OUT FAKE PEDO GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN.

No you have to go back summer seriously lurk moar or get out.

Shes cute nice ass too.

stfu what do you mean, "fake pedo" I'm not a pedo at all and you're not scaring me.

Says the autistic edgy retard who linked to a video of an underage girl.

Your turn

you linked one of my comments twice. But anyways I like it here so far. Kind of calm and relaxing. No troubles.

If you do lurk moar before posting this is not 4chan now stop baiting and shitting up my thread faggot kiss my fucking ass.

I would stick my hard cock in her.

lolifox.org/lg/res/25237.html#25334
pay back

Pedo thread can't get any worse than this. Are you a quality poster by nature?

Wait, I missed it, what happended?

Kek mods deleted your comment.

Delete that.

ITT anons pretending to be edgy underage newfags just to piss off pedos kinda sad tbh cant you do anything better.

any real pedos here?

I am but so far in the thread everyone is just baiting each other.

Look at all those (You)s

I'm a "real pedo" hmmph. >:(

dailymotion.com/video/x5glsg7

i dont believe you

it's hard to believe that she was 157 years old when that video was recorded.

My age of attraction is 5-14 i love little girls so much.

I'm attracted to underage individuals yes

you sicken me

what ages?

But seriously, she was a few days over 18

Too old

erm… um. 9-12 is best but i like 13-14 too
Give me the youngest you're attracted to (pic)

too old eww

Really nigga??.

Is the girl in your pic 5?

No shes 7 i think?.

I now declare her my waifu

I guess that could work

Ew

You can't be attracted to that I hope

Best picture in whole thread is the one with that one girl I don't know in the black dress. I have a great imagination so that helps.

Oh come on you know you love 7 year olds you cant deny them their so fucking sexy

thats masha

Thats degeneracy toddlers i understand but new born babies user your a sick fuck.

Give me some more cause i dont believe you

yeh, that's right cry about it cunt

wow what an interesting name more about her?

Pic related is a 9 year old

Shitty bait thread

(You)

This

Some people just like posting videos of underage girls, it doesn't mean they're pedophiles.

Why are you so offended by videos of children? Such a pedophobe, smh.

Pifffff yes it does no normal person has a huge collection of both legal and illegal images and videos of underage people fuck off and kys degenerate scum.

I like 9 year olds. Like that one russian girl pimenova too

someone called more diapers?

can do

I say the opposite

Kristina is a beauty queen

then change it

LOL you degenerates cant do shit and even if one of you actually went out and killed people it would not change a thing even still lol.

Does anyone have any girls in slutty japanese schoolgirl outfits?

Kill yourself Amos Yee you mother fucking baby molester.

kek im still suscribed to him

im starting to get a little scared tbh… No man would touch little girls.

not even hugs and high fives? :(

why

Absolutely false. I like little girls for their aesthetic beauty which is why I collect images and videos of them. It doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. Stop looking for degeneracy everywhere you look… or maybe you're projecting?

brain washing and indoctrination

checked

Thats what a pedophile would say.

Oh yeah definitely. Those are nices

Because they're too small. They have little power, you're basically raping them.

um new think?

It's awwwwwright

not what i asked

why scared?

do you even know what a pedophile is?

what?

You're posting ugly. No one wants anything to do with little girls like the ones you're posting. All myths

Someone who is attracted to children

you have bad taste user

Girl's face not good. I have good taste. hc

k troll

prepubescent children not just anyone who likes under 18

I am disgusted that you would think I'm a pedophile, absolutely sick and vile. Those are the most evil people on the planet, how dare you accuse me of such a thing.

Sexy babies mmmmm

Look at date of your post.
Then mine.

I was chosen first

CLOSE THE FUCKING GATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

located the ocd

You're a big fucking asshole. Nobody wants your babies. Post 9-12

4+ is fine but those are booring

Stop spamming your babies

post yourself faggot

you mean you don't have any

CIA Pedo bait thread.

Kiss kiss all over that pretty face.

seems like an anti

No one likes babies. 9-12 leads a good thread. I am an anti-pedo too.

Something like this

well fuck off then

Why would I? I oppose horny pedos but I enjoy little girls. They're like kittens. For you to relax with, to pet. You don't want to fuck your cat. I did expose myself to mine but that was my boring childhood

Look, we all like fingering little girls, but trying to claim that you don't want to fuck one is completely ludicrous.

TROLOLOLOLO

Fucking one between 9-12? I don't know. Would you?

would you make out with one but not fuck?

i would like to.

but i won't, mr fbi agent. honest.

I don't really know. I suppose you'd wanna snuggle with em or some shit. Grab em and kiss em. Fuck.in pedo

You wouldn't act out on your long-wished desires?

Yeah. Now run along

Friendly reminder there is nothing wrong with letting children have sex with you. It just means you care about satisfying a child's needs.

thats what i want, a relationship where i can do that not just sex

Exactly

No. That's what laws are for. To stop us doing things that we want to do and that harm no one and that would fix a bunch of problems.

A little delusional. Might work. Still delusional.

I suppose I agree

It will work >:(

It probably will but you'd have to force the child

nah

Elaborate

step 1: ask little girl if she'd like to do thing
step 2*: she says yes
step 3**: do thing

*alternate step 2: she says no
**alternate step 3: don't do thing

I could befriend a lil girl and then try to start a loving relationship with her

this

That's just no fun.

She will never say yes unless you have a say.

you dont know that

i don't need to say anything. but i will use my tongue to convince her.

via cunnilingus, you see.

You 2 have such likable personalitiee, genuinely. Girls will love your pathetic asses.

they already do :)

No. Fuck you. What do you do to em ;)

no (You)

That's hot

they have to be old enough to want it, fucking toddlers n shit is just wrong.

Mr. FBI

(You)

More to your liking nigger lover?

..if you see penis where there is none…?

NO U !

Look, I'm totally cool with hebes and ephebes, your attraction makes sense but pedos and infantos should be better researched and offered therapy, because prepubescent children aren't ready to reproduce, you shouldn't be attracted to something your body is aware it can't reproduce with.

Exactly. Pedos just have mental illnesses. Little girls can be adorable but impossibly sexually attractive until they're mature

lies tbh

Is true. Pedohilia is a mental illness. Not me saying it, Its the DSM-5

the DSM-5 is gay

Annd so are (you)

the DSM-5 (or whoever makes the rules) will say that anything is illegal as long as that is the popular opinion. They used to say homosexuality was a mental illness, and what happened hmm? they changed it because a bunch of people complained about it, and they got the retard vote (AKA the women vote)

its populism at its finest.

who cares? lot of people have mental illnesses. what is your suggestion what should be done with them?

wtf i love the mods now

what a cutie, more of her?

Pedophilia exists to ensure children are properly taken care of.

Sorry but that's wrong
It's classified as a illness because the control of paedophilic urges are important, not because pedophilia is a sickness

SIA

Evolutionary basis is this: fertility peaks at ~17, so most males are mostly attracted to 17 year olds. This attraction falls off in both directions, so 12 year olds and 25 year olds are both less desirable mates. However, 12 year olds have the advantage of being 17-year-olds-in-waiting, so their reproductive value is greater due to their latent fertility.

That said, this is sort of a dead end line of reasoning, because humans didn't evolve maximize reproductive efficiency. In fact, we're extraordinarily bad at reproducing on a per-sexual-episode basis. The average couple has to have unprotected sex nearly a thousand times in order to conceive a child. Humans evolved to have lots and lots and lots of sex, but only occasionally have children. Things that don't maximize the possibility of conception aren't bad, and they can have lots of social benefits.

Not quite. The DSM-V definition is for "pedophilic disorder", which is a sexual preference for minors that *also* results in significant distress as a result (or results in sexual contact with a minor, but even the APA realizes how ridiculous it is to base medical definitions off of laws; they just kept the verbiage because a lot of non-professionals got butthurt when it was rumored to be changed)

im 16,so when i get the chance to bump it with 12/13 yo's i just do.

jelous much?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hey mods isn't there a rule about being 18+ on Holla Forums?

When is your birthday so I can know exactly how long to ban you for. If you don't tell me it will just be two years.

lmfao
inb4 it was just a joke dude

i am guessing you were picked on in school by guys like me?

Your serious?
So people come here and talk about sexual feelings about underage people,and yet a underage person gets banned for taking part in that discussion?
Go on ban me then if you wanna be a total fagg.Im on my older sisters laptop neway,and its got a VPN

Motherfucker you don't joke around about that stuff. Rules are in place for a reason. You should be banned for at least a week just for your stupidity.

I gave him a 2 year ban for underage, and then two separate permabans for when it wares off because I didn't realize he was the same user I banned in other threads.

Yep. 18+. You can't be here if you aren't 18. US law.

How long do you want to be banned for?

top kek

dysnomia just got owned by a kid