Which one

Would you rather date a woman who's exclusively had sex with dogs, or a woman who only fucks hood niggers?

You have to date one and she's an otherwise 10/10.

You forgot third option; fuck a guy

I came in here to call you a cuck for saving this shit on your computer
-please go kill yourself

Dogs. All day long.

You just described the perfect woman. As a dog who was raised by hood niggers, I place my stamp of approval on this thread.

I don't date women with mental illnesses

kill yourself nigger lover

slide thread.

It's a simple choice, isn't it? A woman who'd fuck a nigger is obviously riddled with disease and would need constant care and attention because of her low self-esteem. A woman who fucks dogs, if you can get over the fact that she's a woman who fucks dogs, would know how to take care of animals which would translate pretty well to taking care of her man. She wouldn't be diseased or anything. Dogs are cleaner than niggers and the diseases of one species generally doesn't affect another species. Easiest decision ever, matey.

Chances are good ANY white girl you see has already fucked a nigger.

>the diseases of one species generally doesn't affect another species.

Good luck with the canine gonorrhea.

Id take a woman who had only ever fucked dogs because shes not getting any stds from dogs. Niggers on the other hand.

Dogs, every time

kek

I don't know the STD rates among dogs, but there's no way they're higher than nogsā€¦ so dogs.

stop injecting your cuckold fantasies into real life

stop bumping this thread, you fucking cucks

That needs to be rectified user

This thread makes me think of this image.

It basically comes down to the same thing: Humiliation and degradation
imo it's as degrading to fuck a nigger as it is to fuck a dog.

She can't get pregnant from a dog, plus they carry less diseases. I'd go with dogfucker.

Well you're wrong. It's much more degrading to fuck a nigger

If I have to choose either one, then the dogfucker. Less diseases and more dignified.

I'll just fingerbang my cat, tyvm.

Jokes on you dogs and women are my fetish. I would buy large dog with large penis to facefuck my gf. The bad part comes when i would have to feed him and go to walks i never had dog.

dogs.
/thread