Should I look forward to the new Star Trek or is it just bound to have SJW shit in it?

Should I look forward to the new Star Trek or is it just bound to have SJW shit in it?

no wonder this bitch lost
smh

Expect a multicultural cast lead by Jews, just like the first season.

first season of the original? is that supposed to be bad?

SJW shit is the least of its problems.

They delayed production until they could find a suitable woman of colour to play the lead. It's cucked Jim.

No, because it will be shit on a basic level and is not entirely unlikely to never see the light of day at this rate.

They spent too much time and money on this shit to just throw it all away now

The first couple of season for TNG-ENT were kinda shitty so they can just use that excuse
Desperate fanboys, shills, and SJWs will also make excuses for it
They should just dump Fuller or who the fuck ever after the first season like they dumped Braga and Berman after Enterprises second season

Fuller is already gone. We have seen nothing of this show(except headshots of the cast) and it is supposed to premiere in September-ish.

Fucking hell this is worse than a Star Trek game plot, let alone screened trash like Threshold and One Night In Sickbay.

I forgot that detail. I can't wait to see the show to see how big of a trainwreck it is going to be. I bet this will kill the careers of several actors.

I've been watching VOY recently ST shows arrived only a few months ago on (((Netflix))) in my country, it's mostly bad but some episodes are pretty good. I wish the show was like the Year of Hell episodes.

As for STD, I know that Midnight's Edge said that it might focus on Spock's father but I've also heard that it might be about Axanar (it would also explain why CBS/Paramount went after the people who were making a fanfilm).

It will be full of SJW shit but I'll watch the pilot just to see how bad it is.

It happened between the third and the fourth season.

It's dead in the water. Even if they get it off the ground and even if they make it and put it out there for the world to watch, nobody's going to care. Like ENT, it's a prequel series - no matter what happens, no matter what wacky adventures they have, no matter what crazy looking aliens they run into, no matter how they shoehorn in teh gay, at best, the end puts us somewhere we've already been. So, what's the sense?

TOS challenged our imagination and took us lots of places we could only dream about. TNG expanded on that to the Nth degree. DS9 showed a darker side to the idyllic, utopian, sickly-sweet future that had been laid out by the other two. VOY was supposed to show us despair and hopelessness in that same idyllic, utopian, sickly-sweet future, and they did at times, but largely failed because the writers were turds. Any one of those shows could have gone anywhere at any time - there was literally no limit to what could happen in any given episode. But with ENT, A?B was already clearly laid out; the journey had to happen a certain way, and the end was something we all (meaning, fans of the shows) already knew/assumed. Better writers might have made a difference, but I doubt it, because it's still telling a story everybody's already familiar with.

This new show has nothing going for it except muh gay. It's not going to break any new ground. It's not going to take us anywhere we haven't already been, except maybe trying to find love in some gaylien's hairy asshole. And some strong, proud, independent, boring sheboon who don't need no man barking orders at people.

0/10 will not watch Saying that as someone who has all the other series on HDD (even that shitpile ENT) and re-watches them every so often.

My expectations are so low I expect I'll only be mildly disappointed.
After seeing what Jew Jew did, I expect the same trek hating faggots will further fuck things up in an attempt to cultivate a fanbase who doesn't care about trek.
White sexless nerds have always been the demographic, as soon as these fucks realize this they'll start making real money.
Who am I kidding, they probably make money anyways.

It's probably not a Gameboy. It's probably one of those ancient PDA things from the 90's.

Don't try and tell me Archer willing to risk war because his dog pissed on a sacred tree and got sick wasn't hilarious.

Archer also has sexual tension with T'Pol for exactly one episode and gets over it.

If you wanna put it like that both those episodes are top tier comedy but that doesn't mean I want to see worse on a paid online service. At least those came with basic access.

Is it confirmed that klingons have had their look changed? When the pictures were leaked, it was speculation, and whatever was shown could have been another alien species. Whether or not I boycott the show depends more on this than anything else.

The initials are literally STD, they're letting you know how pozzed it will be before it even starts. Not to fucking mention it hasn't even begun filming? They only announced the lead star (negress from walking dead that died this latest season) like two weeks before that happened, which was the beginning of April.

I like the casting of Jason Isaacs as the Captain of the ship.

This is what they look like in JewJew Trek.

they all KANGED out

I want you to be wrong. I want to not believe you. That could just be one bald klingon with weird ridges, right?

mmmmmmmmmmm……….. veiny