Breitbart News Network: Born In The USA, Conceived In Israel

Breitbart News Network: Born In The USA, Conceived In Israel

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

by Larry Solov | 17 Nov 2015

Larry Solov is President and CEO of Breitbart News Network.

A lot of people don’t realize this but Breitbart News Network really got its start in Jerusalem. It was the summer of 2007, and Andrew had been invited to tour Israel as part of a media junket. I agreed to tag along as his lawyer and best friend. What neither of us knew at the time was that the trip would change our lives and give us the inspiration for Breitbart News Network.

One night in Jerusalem, when we were getting ready for dinner, Andrew turned to me and asked if I would de-partner from the 800-person law firm where I was practicing and become business partners with him. He said he needed my help to create a media company. He needed my help to “change the world.”

Perhaps it was because we were in such an historic place, or because I was energized by the courage of the Jewish people in the Holy Land, or maybe it was the alcohol at cocktail hour, but I said “yes.”

We were blown away by the spirit, tenacity, and resourcefulness of the Israeli people on that trip. Andrew could be quite convincing, not to mention inspiring, and I decided right there and then to “throw away” (my Mom’s phrase) a perfectly good, successful and safe career in order to start a “new media” company with Andrew Breitbart out of his basement and my home office.

From that humble beginning grew Breitbart News Network.

One thing we specifically discussed that night was our desire to start a site that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel. We were sick of the anti- Israel bias of the mainstream media and J-Street. By launching Breitbart Jerusalem, the journey comes full circle and a promise between two friends is fulfilled. And in a very real sense, Breitbart News Network returns to its roots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
archive.is/0fspz
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/23/whoa-robert-mercer-excoriates-ted-cruz-for-his-non-endorsement-convention-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate breitbart now

I yawned

Talk about fucking chutzpah!

Am I or am I not technically a Zionist if I believe the Jews have every right to carve out a slice of the earth for themselves (as long as they stay out of white countries and our affairs)?

Well, get used to them. They own the Trump campaign now.

Oy vey anti-semite!

You didn't get the memo?

Kikebart and Trumpstein are Holla Forums heroes now.

Yes, and you're a fool. Israel can't possibly exist without being a detriment to all - especially White - gentile nations.

The jews either have to be forcibly contained elsewhere, or…

Correction: the Mercer family owns the Trump campaign now, since the Mercer family owns Breitbart News.

I'm a #MolochMissile now.

Why the fuck do you think we call it Kikebart in the first place?

Sage for slowpoke

Honestly that is where this is going be you black,white,hispanic whatever they will stop at nothing till you willingly sacrifice your children at their wicked altar.

Redditfaggots from the_donald will never know about this because their kike loving rule 3 having sub bans users for posting this ancient kikebart article and photo.

NICE ARCHIVE FAGGOT

Christniggers = Trumpniggers

Kikes

Mercer looks like a goy to me and the guy isn't even a Billionaire.

Fucker is poor compared to Trump.

archive.is (formerly archive.today) is a (((privately funded))) digital time capsule, with data-centre located in Europe at Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France.

wow those anti semitic alt righters

He's a Neocon and one of Cruz's biggest financial supporters.

He's Jewish. The only reason you're denying it is because he's white, as most Jews are. I see retarded WN's referring to Jews as white all the time when they think no one's looking or when they don't know the person they're referring to is Jewish. It's hilarious.

Robert Mercer hides his net worth. So we don't know how rich he is. Trump is worth about $4 billion, despite his repeated lies to the contrary.

That's right. In fact, Robert Mercer is the biggest Republican/conservative donor in this election cycle.

Wait, what?
GUYS!!!
So Breitbart is not an Alt-Right propaganda powerhouse?
We've been lied to?
I thought Kikebart was the next best thing after Goebbels.
OY VEY!!

Stop replying to yourself faggot.

Even your own data days the biggest contributer is Tom Steyer.

Did you hear that guys some people cant tell if the kikes who try their hardest to blend in are kikes, WOW

Also trump isn't worth what he said guess I'm a #HillfireMissile now

kill yourself nigger

Divide and Conquer won't work.

It really doesn't matter where something or someone was founded. Lauren Southern, for example, is a Jewess. She was born to Jewish parents. And yet, she's quite vocal about the evils of the Jew.

So where is Breitbart now? Oh, its still in the USA and its still exposing the Jew?

Stay mad, Schlomo.

Well one way to look at it is to consider yield.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

Don't forget the cunt even mentioned them by name. That's a feather in their cap if there ever was one.

I didn't reply to myself, gay Trumpnigger.

Very coherent post, Trumpnigger.

Are you a graduate of Trump University?

People are still confused about the no good Jews meme, unless breitbart posts a article saying all Jews should kill themselves to let the gentiles be free of their jewry. They are controlled opposition

Kikebart exposes the Jew?

Okay, Trumpnigger.

And Donald Trump hates Israel.

Gotcha.

Question:

What percentage of Donald Trump supporters use Breitbart.com as their primary news source?

It was actually pretty coherent in making fun of some dumb nigger failing at D&C using trump like anyone cares enough about 2 shill president candidates.

Stay mad ropecuck.

Hey Goyim, you have so much choice.
You can choose between jewish owned and run anti-israeli media outlets or jewish owned and run pro-Israeli media outlets. Oy Vey!
We surely are the land of freedom of speech!

Concern trolling.
Sage.

:^)

No, she's a zionist whore who works for Ezra fucking Levant.

Yes. Thank you, informed user. Those of us in the know have been calling this website "Kikebart" for a long time.

Tell us something we don't know, OP

Sage because OP is a faggot who doesn't know how to archive and this is old as fuck.

Gas yourself.

But go-guys jews hate muslims too that means we should work together.
Is another good line

You support Zionist Jews through failed tactics and inaction. You are the most useful good goy there is, ropecuck. Go back to your crypto spic website and do nothing.

(You) Don't Belong Here

Actually, you don't. You've been banned countless times and rely on proxies to even post. Useless LARPing faggot.

All you kike-loving aut-right faggots can ever do is post your little buzzwords

Kikebart always has been, and always will be, an enemy publication.

We know that already but it seems like it's Robert Mercer's online newspaper now because of the millions he invested in it.

gas yourself nigger, kikebart is useful. whatever they do for isreal is not something hundreds of other (((media))) organisations do anyway, in addition they push the Overton window to the right.
Your arguments would only hold water if Breitbart was the only publication or one of the very few, that occasionally published pro-kike shit.

Breitbart and the whole autist-right crap are trying to co-opt the right wing into something Israel-friendly yet nationalist.

No nothing they do shifts anything there are no good kikes whatever they do is only beneficial to them and is a detriment for us. All you good goyim do is give them clickshekels

So, do you deny the connection between Trump and Kikebart? Seriously? Are you that delusional?

Trump himself admits it. Why can't you?

Those fucking foreheads… on both them bitches.

Cucks like you are useful to them, they hinder us.

Who cares about trump or kikebart? this is some low tier D&C

His wealth is unknown. He's a secretive guy. Here's a lloonngg article about him:

archive.is/0fspz

He's not a Neocon and he's done with Cruz:

Whoa – Robert Mercer Excoriates Ted Cruz For His Non Endorsement Convention Speech…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/23/whoa-robert-mercer-excoriates-ted-cruz-for-his-non-endorsement-convention-speech/

he started to bet on Cruz two or three years ago but he didn't know Donald Trump would be his competition.

That broken record again. I think it's been at least three weeks now, I asked you to provide evidence of Robert Mercer's jewishness. I couldn't find anything online and it looks like you too can't even find anything because you never post any links.

So go ahead, show us how jewish Robert Mercer is. We're waiting. Either you give us some evidence or you shut the fuck up.

I have no evidence Forbes is a jewish magazine but I'm going to say Forbes is just a jewish rag and they lie about Trump's wealth.

You sound like you're the autist who kept posting page 47 of Trump's financial disclosure back in February while ignoring the previous 46 pages.

How is he not a Neocon? He even donated to John Bolton's SuperPAC.

Trump not running wouldn't have made Cruzman Sachs any less of a piece of shit. Only an Israel-firster could ever back him.

Dicky Spencer on suicide watch

So, how do they hinder us? How exactly is Breitbart detrimental. Enlighten me.

He understands it better than most despite saying he doesn't know what it is. It's another nebulous term like all those isms.

he speaks sense, alt-right is a shabbos goy meme to attempt to contain the socially healthy movements into a controlled opposition.

There is no Alt-Right. Top kek. Perfect answer Donny.

seriously, it's not on Holla Forums's radar.

There's been a lot of pro-Kikebart shilling this week.

Because they keep people who might otherwise become redpilled stuck worshiping "muh greatest ally".

A lot of you newfags don't get it, but this was never about left and right. This is a war between jews and gentiles. Guess which side Kikebart stands on?