Is hotwheels died yet?

is hotwheels died yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/892713566410727424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

He died a long time ago. The only thing we don't know is whether Jim tossed him to the pigs alive, or had enough mercy to snap his brittle little neck before throwing his tiny corpse into the hog pen.

Hes alive dipshit fake news

Post proof

Proof? What the fuck do you want, a pile of pigshit? That's all that's left of him. Not even that, really, since I assume the pigshit he became was composted and used for fertilizer long ago.

Hotwheels is long dead, just like what Holla Forums used to stand for is long dead. Get over it.

Except he's not, no obituary nothing. He's sitting on his ass alive and "well" right now

Yes, I'm sure you brushed up on your Tagalog and scoured all of the newspapers in the Philippines looking for an obituary.

Besides, nobody would have reported him missing. He was dependent on the very people who engineered his murder.

Press S to spit

Someone would have found out. By that I mean the home would be empty.

The "home"? By that, I assume you mean the apartment he was living in that is owned by Jim? Who would obviously have a story prepared in the unlikely event that anyone would come asking about Hotwheels?

Protip: nobody did. It turns out that spending your days snorting crushed-up pain pills off a ladyboy's cock doesn't lead to the kinds of relationships where people give a shit what happens to you.

RIP Fredrick. He was neither the hero we needed nor the hero we deserved, but it doesn't matter now, because he's dead.

hopefully. Fucking datamining cripple faggot.

The "home"? By that, I assume you mean the apartment he was living in that is owned by Jim? Who would obviously have a story prepared in the unlikely event that anyone would come asking about Hotwheels?

Protip: nobody did. It turns out that spending your days snorting crushed-up pain pills off a ladyboy's cock doesn't lead to the kinds of relationships where people give a shit what happens to you.

RIP Fredrick. He was neither the hero we needed nor the hero we deserved, but it doesn't matter now, because he's dead.

lmao

I hope you're joking, you can't be that retarded. Or are you going to claim his tweets and videos are all fake too?

Anybody can make a tweet. They got all of his login credentials from him before The Piggening.

The videos are all old footage, or are heavily edited or otherwise faked. It's not rocket science. When you saw Forrest Gump, did you really think Tom Hanks met JFK?

The cripple is dead. Get over it.

Rest in piece

F

holy fuck my sides

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/892713566410727424

You're retarded. Get over it.

If you're just telling yourself he's dead because you don't like what he's become, I understand.

People this delusional shouldn't be allowed to exist.

nice try CIA shill

I guess you really do think that JFK was in Forrest Gump.

I can't wait to meet the aliens from Avatar.

'Cause if there's video of it, nigga, it's real!

You're the one believing something that has no basis in reality or even one piece of evidence, while you claim that any proof to the contrary is fake and CGI.

You're a flat earther too, aren't you?

What about his Github accounts?
Are they replicating his work as well?
I guess there are so many people that can code like a crippled prodigy does.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think video editing and manipulation has no basis in reality?

The curvature of the Earth can be clearly seen in the shadow it casts on the Moon. The Earth is a sphere, that's a fact.

Here's another fact for you: Hotwheels is dead.

You sad, desperate fuck.

I would assume Jim got HW's Github logins at the same time he got his Twitter login.

As for him being a "prodigy" lol. You do realize that the site barely worked back when he was alive. It was bad enough that they paid Josh to create entirely new imageboard software from scratch, and when that didn't work, the site just limped along for months. It wasn't until The Piggening and Codemonkey taking over that Holla Forums actually started to function on a regular basis.

So, no, the fact that there are contributions to HW's former Github accounts is irrelevant. Obviously, they got his logins, and they were probably given to Codemonkey, who is de facto a better coder, as evidenced by the fact that this post is actually going to work instead of getting swallowed up by Fred's buggy shitware.

Where's the proof that Hotwheels is dead you fucking retard? There is no indication of that whatsoever.

It worked fine before infinity. That was the beginning of the end for Holla Forums.

You're acting like Jim is some kind of amateur who has never done this before.

The whole point is to leave no proof, dummy. That's why he was fed to pigs. That's why they keep up the charade with his Twitter and Github accounts. At some point "he" will announce that his health has taken a turn for the worse because of his genetic condition. They'll be able to wind down the charade shortly after that, and a couple of "Well, it doesn't look good, guys"-type updates. And it will have been long enough that any physical evidence will be long gone, and memories will have faded. The guy at the gas station on the way out to the pig farm won't remember the weird little foreigner who was in the car on the way out, but not on the way back. The guy who got a great deal on a motorized wheelchair Jim was selling won't remember who sold it to him.

Hotwheels = Deadwheels.

i heard this was traced from a still picture taken from video

Almost makes you feel sorry for the little bastard.

Almost.