Your daily reminder that they are essentially all the same

biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/do-jews-and-christians-basically-have-the-same-religion/

your daily reminder that they are essentially all the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QQmQ6
8ch.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low-energy

This goes here too-

Here's a little trick I learned to make my catalog experience much more enjoyable:
Copypasta for Everyone!

Hold the Shift key while clicking the offending thread on the catalog and VOILA D&C is gone!
One trick to remember, click on the text of the thread, not the picture of the thread in the catalog.

Go ahead you'll thank me later.

STOP ALREADY CHRISTIAN!

We GET IT!

You want special protections on Holla Forums

Fuck off d&c shill

Thanks. Remember to sage

It would be a lot less obvious that you're shilling if you didn't make 50 threads on the subject. Fuck off kikes.

Yeah I got ahead of myself on that one mate. Sorry about that.

I'm not sure why you spam these anti-christcuck threads, though. The top 5% of Holla Forumss elite are transhumanist technocrats who are supporting the artificial evolution of mankind and orbital cannon the remainder.

So all you gonna do is annoy the 95% of stormcucks who spam trump and britbong threads. They are not the intellectual leaders of Holla Forums. They are foot soldiers.

If you want to piss of the intellectuals around here, make a luddite thread like 'go inna woods, only make children, this way we save everyhting :^)'

/christian/ continues its raid of the board

God put a blood curse on the jews. That is all.

Newfag, that site is made by a jew. Doesn't even talk about the Talmud. OP is probably buttfondled over some Pentecostal evangelical retard like from Reddit's Atheism board.

kys, OP is a kike. nice D&C homo.

Oh cool, you assume it's /christian/ raiding Holla Forums for whatever reason.
Did you come to that conclusion based on evidence you can actually provide for the rest of us, or are you one of (((them))) trying to sow not only Holla Forums D&C, but also inter-board D&C as well?

archive.is/QQmQ6

bump

So where exactly is the post that says "Let's raid Holla Forums"?
I just see a bunch of people who don't take Kek literally and think Holla Forums is misguided.
Boo-fucking-hoo. A lot of Holla Forumsirgins don't care for Holla Forums either. You can't be liked by everyone.

Pick one

Listen, we know you're from /christian/. We already hate you, so stop making your reputation worse because this is rapidly approaching evalion levels of spam.

No you fucking kikes, I asked for evidence. So give me fucking evidence this is a dedicated /christian/ raid.

If you yids want to start an inter-board or even site wide conflict, you're going to have to come up with a more believable story than that.

Even fucking Holla Forums is more transparent in their actions, yet you want all of us to believe that this is some grand /christian/ raid without them even mentioning that they should raid us?

Nah, I can smell a fasle-flag from a mile away, and it smells awfully similar to matzah balls and brisket right about now.

Friendly reminder to report OP for polluting our catalog.

They've been spewing that maymay for a while now. Really low-effort and retarded. Maybe it really is Holla Forums again.

Moonman is a christcuck who allows for this shit. We proved it a couple days ago. This is actually not the first time this has happened, this false 'anti-christian' posting always happens whenever there's an uptick of anti-christian posting on here. They just need ammunition to be able to claim persecution much like kikes spray painting swastikas on their temples. Fuck off /christian/ and stop raiding our board.

christians who don't spam can stay

It doesn't fucking add up. I've seen this "It's /christian/ acting persecuted" conspiracy numerous times now, and it' always by people who type in a very similar fashion.

I've even seen at least five fucking posts of this one guy saying Holla Forums has always hated Christians and linking this video in each post of Holla Forums's core tenants, and he's done this in most of the slide threads.

I'm not even sure this is an Holla Forums job. This seems a lot bigger.
But I'm still not entirely sure what exactly they're trying to D&C us for right now anyway.
If they wanted to attack us through religion, they could've done this long ago.
Maybe they saved this weapon for something big?
So what's going on today that have them shaking?

Listen summerfag , its not a fucking coincidence that after that Codemonkeys implemented that stupid feature called Velocious Threads the autist that spam reported for intl in every single pagan thread appeared.

After the pagans thread featured in the home page . Christians for other boards started to come and make threads and shit up the board,

Intl , freech,leftypol and all the other fuckers are laughing at us and giving thanks to codemonkey stupidity at this moments.

I don't know anything about the velocious threads thing. You still yet have time left over to actually provide empirical evidence linking /christian/ to the spamming, Mr. Goldstein.

The reported for intl sperg is our board vol moonman. That's why he is able to spam and not get banned. He's been doing it since February. He's a Texan protestant who hates any threads that are talking about christianity in way that isn't 100% flattering.

Go to the homepage and see it yourself you fucking ignorant doublenigger 8ch.net/

I already checked the front page after you mentioned it.

You gonna actually give me evidence though, or are you going to graciously and smoothly weasel your way out of providing proof like you fucking kikes are oh so good at?

Read revelations
ITT:d/c shills who have read little to nothing about the Bible and circle jerk how bad Christianity is.

If that where true, he would have banned me.

Ignore him, he's sowing D&C like all his other kike friends.

Don't believe anyone that can't provide evidence like I've been asking for numerous times from them.

They ban very sparingly, if they banned all anti-christians then there would probably be an exodus of a portion of the population to a different board or website. That is how the first exodus happened after all. Make no mistake, he does suppress anti-christian threads.

Sick meme schlomo.
And yet just yesterday (before today's raid) there were at least 3 separate anti-Christian threads, all left untouched.

I already poster it you dumbmother fucker, >>>/christian/ hates pol and kek. imagine going to the home page and seeing all kek and anti christian threads featuring in the velocious threads thanks to the reporting ofr intl autist.

That what happened last week. If cant deduct that pissed of christians from all other boards then fuck off.

Of course intl / freech and leftypol would take this opportunity but this is not a fucking massive raid . at best they are creating a few threads and playing both sides. Without the help of christian crossposters this raid woldnt be such a problem.

How many fucking religious threads have been made in the last two days? No one cares if you're Christian or Pagan, I can show you the cucked pope and neckbeard pagan faggots.

Each of us have cucks in our religious ideologies, you can kindly fuck off whilst we try to rid them. Fucking sage, little nigger.

He banned a few of my threads a couple days ago. I posted one thread asking christians on pol to give me scripture and verse to explain their RWDS but Moonman spammed over 600 times in that thread with 'reported for intl'. I then remade that thread and it was deleted and me banned. Remade another thread calling him out and I got this exchange

If this was the first time this happened I wouldn't be surprised, but this has happened about a year ago as well. It very likely is shills stirring the pot but moonman definitely isn't helping with his spam.

Nigger, I asked for evidence. You do understand what that word means, right?
Are you a nigger with a room-temperature IQ?
When some whiny cuck makes a thread about an unjustified ban, we ask him to post the ban as evidence to see if he deserved it or not.

Saying
Isn't fucking evidence. In fact, the stark lack of evidence and your persistence at pointing the finger on a single board abso-fucking-lutely wreaks of false-flag shilling.

You niggers shat up this board and wanted to paint Christians as the perpetrator.
Nah, fuck off kikes. We aren't buying it.
Just outright kill yourself.

Care to link your original thread you got banned for?

I'll have to see for myself if it was justified as a ban under
Rule.

If this is not evidence then fuck off
archive.is/QQmQ6

The thread was deleted so I couldn't archive

Fuck off faggot you didnt even knew about the velocious feature , i bet you dont even know who the fuck is codemonkeys.

Everybody knows that board shit on Holla Forums you can even go to the catalog and see it for yourself i you werent such a massive faggot

>>>/christian/293924

>>>/christian/305508

Holy fucking shit. You're posting literally the exact same archive I called you out for for being a complete lack of evidence for the raiding. You're running in a complete fucking circle. I thought Jews were supposed to have higher average IQs than this.

Listen up you fucking nigger. Show me IRC logs, screenshots of other /christian/ thread, literally anything showing they have colluded together to raid Holla Forums.
Literally fucking anything that provides some semblance of evidence.
Because in the archive you give me. The one I've actually looked through.
Not a single fucking post saying they plan to raid Holla Forums.
Not a single fucking thing amounting to a slide attempt.
Using your famous kike-flavored lingo, I could even say they're just LARPers hating on memes.
So fucking what?
Do the anti-Christian threads made here on Holla Forums provide evidence for any future /christian/ raids you stupid subhuman nigger?

You make no sense, your shit is all fucked up, you have literally no proofs for your claims, and you're still vehement on deciding it's /christian/'s fault.

Kill yourself you filthy fucking kike.

COINTELPRO: the thread

You literally linked a thread showing how /christian/ could help quell some of the religion D&C going on here on Holla Forums.

You stupid fucking nigger, you literally just proved the opposite of what you were claiming.

Stop bumping the thread, friend, or you're aiding and abetting the anti-Christian raid.

You are literally the most obtuse person i ever meet on Holla Forums no wonder you are a christian.

Im saying since the fucking beggining that this is not a massive organized raid. see

your lecture comprehension is nigger level. How the fuck im supposed to post IRC,logs about a planned raid when all im saying is thanks to the Velocious Feature and the reported for intl autist. Christians all over the boards of Holla Forums got butthurt about Holla Forums paganist, anti christians threads dominating the feature and started to crossposting on Holla Forums using the same feature.

All Holla Forums freech or intl has to do is create a christian or anti christian thread spammed a little bit on it at the beggining and it will feature on the homepage. Is literally what happening in the last 2 days

stop

bumping

the

thread

you

dumb

nigger

And yet you seem to call me obtuse after I've only asked one simple thing out of you multiple fucking times this entire thread you stupid kike.
One word…

Evidence?

It's funny how you ask for a literal smoking gun for this yet you take your whole religion on faith from a 2000 year old equivalent of a blog.

What evidence you want me to post you fucking double niggers. Did you even read my post?
How the fuck im supposed to post evidence about crossposting statistics .

10/10 jewpost

>>>/christ/

we are there

Wow there dude, slow down. You already struck oil. I don't need anymore convincing you're a kike shill my man. Just take it easy and relax. The hard part of your job is over. Enjoy those shekels!

So what's the fucking point of placing the blame on /christian/? You yourself admit there's not viable evidence to go on.

the jews reject Jesus and worship Jehova

requesting the screen shot proving /leftpol/ and CTR are attempting to drive a wdge between Holla Forums and /christian/

You are being dumb , imagine this

Now replace it with Christianity Did you understand?

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

Im not blaming the christinas you fucking nigger , im blaming the stupid feature that code monkeys implemented.

See

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

Looks like moonman woke up. Hows it going faggot spammer? Ban all these religion threads

Why does it not surprise me.

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

and the buttblasted cuckstian spamming the kike on a stick-threads, with no mods to be seen

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

bump :D

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

Here comes the spam. I'm sorry OP, but it seems you've contracted cancer.

Gonna have to cut off your benis.

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C

D/C