Pic unrelated

pic unrelated

concerning those of you who love the frog, and worship the frog, I think that those of you who do are almost entirely either pagans or those who would otherwise be athiests

most of you who do worship it only do so ironically or just think its a le ebin maymay xdddd and do so non-genuinely

but i think that there might be some on Holla Forums who worship it genuinely and non-ironically, and would otherwise be athiests, even if its only a handful of browsers

I say to you in particular who would otherwise be athiests; can you still disprove, according to yourselves, the existence of God by claiming there to be no such thing as what you could call a god?
The answer is no because you worship the frog; to say otherwise would make you a hypocrite.

I say to you who would otherwise be athiests; since you cannot disprove the existence of God, don't you think that you should be… afraid, of Him? He is the same God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, and also is the same God who is the Father of Jesus Christ, and will later make a new Heaven and a new Earth.

He is so powerful that simply looking at Him can kill you, and that hearing His voice can make you beg to stop hearing Him.
He has the power to outright delete you from existence instantly by just thinking about it.

Do you think that there is no such thing as an afterlife?

Do you think that you in particular won't have an afterlife, or that the frog would somehow give you one where God, according to yourselves, would not reach you? If you think that, you're wrong.

Absolutely nowhere is out of the reach of the God of Abraham, and the God of Issac, and the God of Jacob.

Do you think that anything could save you from God, who even has the power to outright delete the frogas well as moloch, which many of Holla Forumss enemies worship from existence instantly, along with all memories and writings of it and whatnot?

Do you not at all fear the future?

and now that I thought about it more that post is also directed at those who worship the frog non-genuinely

Go away, Chaim.

Anyone who posts after this post is acknowledging to feeding a slide thread.

given that the practitioners of talmudic judaism hate Jesus Christ, do you really think they'd pretend to be Christians and speak against something that drives people away from God? Those who call themselves Jews, but are not Jews, probably love that so many on Holla Forums worship that frog, whether it be genuinely or not

they don't just want to enslave everyone else, but they also want to separate everyone from God.

…im gonna go do some stuff and come back

>>>/religion/
>>>/christian/
>>>/islam/
>>>/oven/

nice

linebreaks

heretic

so this thread fell on deaf ears

maybe those obnoxious frog lovers should just get off of Holla Forums and get their own containment board

and don't you accuse me of projecting when theres so many posts on Holla Forums that explicitly praise that frog, especially after a post gets repeating digits

Well Put user, well put.

Here's a little trick I learned to make my catalog experience much more enjoyable:
Copypasta for Everyone!

Hold the Shift key while clicking the offending thread on the catalog and VOILA D&C is gone!
One trick to remember, click on the text of the thread, not the picture of the thread in the catalog.

Go ahead you'll thank me later.

wtf I love Jesus now

Because lord Kek has blessed us and proven himself to be a far more benevolent God than YHWH ever thought of being.

This board is Kek's temple, and you defile it with your Kek-hating filth.

PRAISE KEK

There's no point in contributing with actual content after you started them you dumb faggot, everyone figured it out.
Just bump them.

PRAISE KEK

kek will lead us to the promised chan

He's feeling my balls right now.

lol eat shit niglet.

They're going all out

I read way more of that retarded op than I should have. Slide thread, etc. Or fuck off /christian/.

YOUR FALSE GOD IS ALREADY DEAD, KIKE
PRAISE KEK

another bump, so more may see the OP

have any of you reading this ever entertained the notion that the worship of the frog done by some of the above posters may be the intended result of an alphabet agency operation? given your paranoia, I wouldn't be surprised if some would think that, but it seems that the paranoia of most worshipers of the frog would make them think in favor of that frog and use the paranoia for it

but if it was done by an alphabet agency, or mossad, or some NGO, then it, aside from surveillance, was one of the only successful operations against Holla Forums that had happen

and just look at the results!

Shills on a rampage today.
Sage and hide this shit.

Kek didn't destroy Sodom or Gamorrah, I'm not sure those towns even existed.

Gas yourself, shlomo.

yeah, pretending to be something that they aren't in order to fool people is one of their preferred tactics.