HIT GOOGLE WHERE IT HURTS

HIT GOOGLE WHERE IT HURTS

So you want to kill google? And not just kill it, fucking demolish it? Three things need to happen. All of Google's money comes from advertising, analytics, and hosting. To kill google we need to drive up their operational costs while lowering their profits.

Fuck with their advertisements
If you have ever worked with adsense before you will know that the one thing they absolutely despise is telling people to click ads. They want people who are actually interested in products to click advertisements, because only they will be persuaded to purchase products. On top of that, companies pay google per click. If they are paying a ton of money and few people are buying their products, they will pull out.
STEP 1: Go on to youtube, google shopping, or anyplace else with adsense ads in private browsing mode on a vpn or proxy.
STEP 2: Click all the ads you possibly can
STEP 3: Hop on a new proxy/vpn/tor circuit, and clear out the browser
STEP 4: Repeat
???????
LOSS OF PROFIT

Fuck with their file storage
Google stores everything you upload, and keeps it there even if it gets "deleted." Storing stuff costs lots of money, and high speed ssd drives to keep it all on aren't cheap. The more you upload, the more they pay.
STEP 1: Choose a platform that allows you to upload files(eg: youtube, drive, gsites, ect)
STEP 2: Get a file that is at or over the maximum file limit
STEP 3: Upload it again, and again, and again, and again
EXTRA STEP: If you are doing youtube make a huge file with a ton of random music, text on the screen, and game footage. Their matching algorithm will have to go through your whole 1hr + video and match everything there for monitization.
??????
LOSS OF PROFIT

Fuck with analytics
Google is so popular in the analytics world because it can show advertisers what type of people are viewing their page (see theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=32 for a good explanation). If we can make this data unreliable then people will stop using google services.
STEP 1: Get a huge word dictionary
STEP 2: Make a small script that searches something entirely random every 20 minutes or so
STEP 3: Let it go as long as possible on as many accounts as possible
STEP 4: Go to random pages with tracking on them to give them fucked results
?????
LOSS OF PROFIT

Fuck with the advertisers
If companies think their users won't buy their products because of google then they will pull out and stop funding them. Youtube's budget got slashed when a few guys pulled out, just imagine what would happen if we could get a ton of people to leave.
STEP 1: Get a huge list of "medium" sized advertisers. Companies that are small enough that it is easy to get a message through to them but big enough that they have a large advertising budget.
STEP 2: Get huge volumes of well written emails to them saying that you (a past customer) are highly against google and don't want to purchase from a company that supports them. Talk about the quality of their products and say you don't want to take your business elsewhere. Sweet talk them.
STEP 3: Get fucktons of people to do this. Gamergate style, but bigger.
???????
LOSS OF PROFIT

ALTERNATIVES TO GOOGLE'S SHIT SOFTWARE
Search engine:
yacy.net/en/index.html
- Yacy is a distributed peer to peer search engine that has had time to mature and harden
yandex.com/
- Yandex is a Russian search engine that has been trying to break into googles market for years

Browser:
palemoon.org/
- Palemoon is a firefox fork that has slowly been developing. Has the original firefox ux, and is very customizable.
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=firefox-com
- Everyone knows what fucking firefox is, although it has become bloated. If you use this, make sure to harden it

GET THESE PLUGINS:
umatrix: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/
- helps you filter out google cdn's and analytics. A bit of a learning curve but its worth it.
ublock origin: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
- A non-jewed adblocker that is extremely robust.
User Agent Switcher: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/
- Changes what websites read your browser as, helps fuck with analytics.

DO NOT FORGET WHY GAMERGATE FAILED
- DO NOT MAKE YOURSELVES MORE MODERATE TO GET OTHERS IN
- DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ECELEB FAGGOTS
- DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLING POSTERS

GNU+TERRORISM
GNU+TERRORISM
KILL THE NON-FREE SOFTWARE INFIDELS

Other urls found in this thread:

online.4kdownload.com/
r1---sn-a8au-naje.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?source=youtube&pl=22&ei=4gaKWbvjHdOq4ALtzLmYDg&itag=272&ip=2402:2f80:8::b&sparams=clen,dur,ei,expire,gir,id,ip,ipbits,itag,keepalive,lmt,mime,mip,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,requiressl,source&id=o-APHS-OQdbiJqnY5ic2jucqw2lEH0hVLwM1lI6FivzB2X&keepalive=yes&clen=2895886535&requiressl=yes&gir=yes&mime=video/webm&key=cms1&signature=311563CDB84C1AEDF33E4DEAE419033A16AF0A64.49E38CA6CC2F2A52C55F11AE8DB2E5D297DEC76F&lmt=1491806193611851&ipbits=0&dur=337.687&expire=1502239554&title=Peru 8K HDR 60FPS (FUHD).webm&cms_redirect=yes&mip=67.134.52.181&mm=31&mn=sn-a8au-naje&ms=au&mt=1502218027&mv=m
autoitscript.com/site/autoit/
adnauseam.io/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/
addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=24722
deepdotweb.com/2015/06/15/guide-anonymity-and-privacy-for-advanced-linux-users/
bestvpn.com/the-ultimate-privacy-guide/
extremetech.com/internet/180485-the-ultimate-guide-to-staying-anonymous-and-protecting-your-privacy-online
emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/
epic.org/privacy/tools.html
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Security
ssd.eff.org/en/index
wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Firefox_about:config_edits
comtek4u.com/content/2015/08/18/comprehensive-list-firefox-privacy-and-security-settings
gitgud.io/LemonSquare/All-in-one-Internet-Privacy_PC-Security-Guide
panopticlick.eff.org/
prism-break.org/en/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/
theregister.co.uk/2015/06/30/worlds_best_vpns_fall_flat_in_security_tests/
iicybersecurity.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/8-technologies-that-can-hack-into-your-offline-computer-and-phone/
maqp3d.wordpress.com/2015/09/28/bulk-cne/
maqp3d.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/end-point-security/
maqp3d.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/tfc-cev/
i.stack.imgur.com/bDeLe.png
ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/
ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/38.5.2/
kb.mozillazine.org/Network.proxy.socks_remote_dns
browserleaks.com/
spam404bl.com/spam404scamlist.txt
easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easyprivacy.txt
easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easyprivacy easylist.txt
easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easylist.txt
pie.estiva.org:1223/data/abl/sw_aio.txt
pie.estiva.org:1223/data/abl/nm_easyprivacy.txt
pie.estiva.org:1223/data/abl/nm_easylist.txt
pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/serverlist.php?hostformat=adblockplus&mimetype=plaintext
fanboy.co.nz/r/fanboy-ultimate.txt
easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/malwaredomains_full.txt
easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/fanboy-social.txt
easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/antiadblockfilters.txt
torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
secure.informaction.com/ipecho/
itsfoss.com/microsoft-announces-linux-os/
networkworld.com/article/2260199/virtualization/microsoft-stuns-linux-world--submits-source-code-for-kernel.html
mslinux.org/
linuxjournal.com/content/ubuntu-conspiracy
itsfoss.com/canonical-microsoft-buyout/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-edge/?src=search
adstomper.bitbucket.org/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/disconnect/
disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
judecnelson.blogspot.mx/2014/09/systemd-biggest-fallacies.html
devuan.org/
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_remove_systemd_from_a_Debian_jessie/sid_installation
git.busybox.net/busybox/commit/?id=accd9eeb719916da974584b33b1aeced5f3bb346
archive.is/dgilk
archive.is/deeN1
voxday.blogspot.com/2015/10/exposing-true-face-of-sjw.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wut

i dont think it will take them long to come up with answers to any of these strategies. but good luck google deserves death

No but we can get the jump on them and fuck shit up fast. From there we can refine our strategies and shitpost harder.

BUMPING, LETS GET SHIT ROLLING.

Gamergate got a lot of young liberals into politics, ultimately pushing fake news into the forefront, taking out Gawker because of the built up ire against them capped by the lawsuit, and electing a president who no one thought would win. Gamergate did not fail, it is now everywhere in the mainstream

While successful, the central op fell apart due to insane faggotry. If we can take their successes and scale it up to a massive level, then shit will go in our favor.

according to [nearly] all estimates, google actually pays more to host youtube than the ad revenue from it brings in. This is probably their weak spot if any exists.

If you want to cost Google a couple bucks, just upload videos with as massive of file sizes as possible and don't monetize them. If you just post a bunch of videos like these there's a possibility all of use can make a big enough dent to force them to cut ties with youtube and thus a large portion of their control over the media.

Okay

Isn't massive*
The points still stand.

Can we get some more information on yandex, op?

Bump beacuse i wanna fuck big companies

I'm in fuck those dirty googles

bongo bump

ITT: triggered blimpfcucks

i would sage you if you were a thread

And you call yourself a leftist…

I don't, actually

Then wtf was >"blimpfcucks" lmao

I hate Blimpf and his retarded mercantilist ideas. not sure what confuses you about this.

This is awesome. Honestly, it's about time we take these assholes down. They think they get to do whatever they want just because they are a monopoly of the media. I've wanted to plan out something like this forever, but never got to doing it in fear that nobody would pick it up.

If I were you, I'd post this on Holla Forums and 4cuck in order to increase our firepower. Our main attack vector right now should be youtube, since we can fuck with their file storage easier.

Lol what the hell does alt-rightism have anything to do with this?

is this not because you're triggered that they banned some alt right hate channels recently?

I see. It's a Google shill.

Yep. Definitely leftypol. Kill yourself loser.

Lets do this shit. Proper operation right here

That's literally what leftists do in the modern age. They love big government and corporations making decisions for them. It's the right that is anti-establishment.

I'm busy making a long clip with random noise to take up as much data as possible.

Upload a 4k quality clip that repeats for 10 hours to waste as much space as possible. It's gonna be a sonofabitch to upload though, but it will eat up their data.

Will this do anything though? I mean people watch 1 billion hours of youtube a day

no. it's just slacktivism to make triggered right wing SJWs feel good

It may seem dire and useless, but realize that google has to store that data SOMEWHERE. Plus, in order to run that massive amount of parallel storage/computing power, they have to pay the electricity bill. If nobody used google in any way, they would run out of money and go bankrupt tomorrow.

nice dubs. It might work if many of us do it.

Do you like sucking that corporate cock like a good little boy? Fuck, you probably would make the best cocksleeve for a greedy company that doesn't care about the minority welfare. Numale faggots like you always make the best fucktoy for capitalists.

oh, seems I made a mistake. seems it's left wing SJWs here

Pussy-CapCentrist.jpg

Just make sure to spread this around to 4chan and reddit, so that A TON of people do this. People are gonna get pissed off at me for saying that, but google is the reason why the internet as a whole sucks. It's time we take them down and unite as many people against them as possible.

if you think doesn't sound like a Chapo Trap House tier lefty, I can't help you

Hi quality trolling tbh fam

Yep, those drumfp loving nahziis posting the racist green frog maymays are totally trolled now!

DON'T LET TROLLS DISTRACT

Download 4k quality videos here.
online.4kdownload.com/

Make it 10 hours long and upload it multiple times.

It doesn't work, forget about it.
Just download 8k video and post a 10hour length of it.

DOWNLOAD THIS:
r1---sn-a8au-naje.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?source=youtube&pl=22&ei=4gaKWbvjHdOq4ALtzLmYDg&itag=272&ip=2402:2f80:8::b&sparams=clen,dur,ei,expire,gir,id,ip,ipbits,itag,keepalive,lmt,mime,mip,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,requiressl,source&id=o-APHS-OQdbiJqnY5ic2jucqw2lEH0hVLwM1lI6FivzB2X&keepalive=yes&clen=2895886535&requiressl=yes&gir=yes&mime=video/webm&key=cms1&signature=311563CDB84C1AEDF33E4DEAE419033A16AF0A64.49E38CA6CC2F2A52C55F11AE8DB2E5D297DEC76F&lmt=1491806193611851&ipbits=0&dur=337.687&expire=1502239554&title=Peru 8K HDR 60FPS (FUHD).webm&cms_redirect=yes&mip=67.134.52.181&mm=31&mn=sn-a8au-naje&ms=au&mt=1502218027&mv=m

Also, where the fucking fuck did everyone go?

What is this?

An 8k youtube video. I'm downloading it.
WEW

virus

60fps
2.7GB

t. "I was just pretending xd" guy
Kill yourself.

If you put that much thought into getting a job and a girlfriend, you would be richer than Google, and drowning in pussy.

As it is, you are just wasting your time and Holla Forums's bandwidth. Google will eat itself as soon as the ad industry realizes that it can not monetize the internet. All everyone has to do to expedite this process is use AdBlock and NoScript (or similar), and stay on their VPN.

Look, every time people figure a way to block new ads, advertisers have to pony up bigger and bigger money to develop ads that can't be blocked. But the people developing ways to block those ads at each iteration are doing it for free, and doing it faster than the advertisers can keep up. It is an unsustainable system. Eventually, it will cost them more to create ads that will be seen than the return they get on the ads. It will be a money loser, and an increasing one at that. It is the fundamental design of the internet that prevents them from winning that battle. The basic architecture prevents it from being securable, and keeps control of it in the hands of the users. They can not get around that.
So at some point advertisers and the entities which rely on ads will have to abandon the internet as a money making medium. Google, Facebook, all of those entities will crash and burn when the internet ad bubble bursts.

EVERY TIME

currently downloading

Holy Lord, that's a high res screen grab

bump

A lot of shills in this thread. Fuck google, they have fucked me over many times. The biggest and most annoying being is locking me out of my email account for 2+ weeks because I refused to add my phone number to it for "extra security", and giving me literally no other option. That also almost got me stuck 1000+ miles from my house, so fuck them. I'm downloading the video now and gonna repeatedly upload it to youtube.

Google needs to die. They are too big, too powerful. Imagine all the hell they could cause if they wanted to, that can't be allowed to happen.

This. These assholes need to be knocked down a pedestal.

We've already let it play out for far too long. It's time we do something instead of expecting things to fix themselves.

Literally everything he just said
BAMP!

if this is going to work it will be necessary to pin this thread and also for anons to use scripts rather than wasting time
AutoIt is a good one autoitscript.com/site/autoit/

Remember what happened the last time users got mad at google?
Remember how that turned out?
We cant just give up like last time or else copypasta related

░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an reddit army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ Youtube if you are with us

I think Bob lost his head and left arm on the tank. He should be more careful in the future ordeals.

its pasted directly from faggit
not my fault they cant format correctly

The head and arm on the tank are our body parts if we fail in the resistance against google monopoly

That's what I thought at first too, but it's not what the text pasta implies.

For part 1 get adnauseam, constantly clicks on ads in the background to fuck with targeted ads. Apparently Google got pissed and blocked it from crome store.
adnauseam.io/

bbbbbbump

r8 my account list.
Is this enough to cause jewgle significant damage?

u can't stop joogle its 2 late

welp..how many more times Holla Forums?

edit it to make it 10 hours long then upload again

wait, the guy got fired?
why didn't he cloak himself in his magical veil of white male privilege and eye-rape every woman and trans-capable persyn working there?

bumping for this
thanks, user

this is a shill controlled opposition divide and conquer thread designed to get you fucked over

gamergate was a massive overwhelming success that woke up huge amounts of people.

>umatrix: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/
>ublock origin: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

umatrix and ublock/ ublock origin are some of the most heavily shills addons in existance.
relevent thread mentions them. find an alternative adblocker that you can trust if you want to browse the internet with less bullshit. getting the most shilled and (((compromised))) adblockers just to spite google is retarded.

samefagging, but this could be the key to killing google

remember the fake apple advertisements that fooled idiots into using their ipads as scales and shit?

what if we made those but like with adnauseam? like, spread the word that it was an exclusive adblocker, the best adblocker for that matter. that would probably be the only way to get mass downloads…

also forgot to post this. I'm not advocating being an asshole to google but this is a relevant thread to post worthy information for other computer wise anons.

We'd have to hit mainstream media for that. We could trickle our way down from obscure and dead imageboards, then to rest of Holla Forums, eventually to 4chan, then down to reddit and so on. We could easily get the ball rolling this way.

try to find a linux distribution without systemd.
check up on devuan.

systemd is basically this really weird "init" system that suddenly came up to replace all these other totally fine init systems. suddenly leeonart pootering pops up and says "systemd is better because all the init systems before it were all SO SO BROKEN! and systemd fixes ALL of that" people are like "what? everything was fine" and systemd is suddenly just forced on almost every single type of linux out there out of nowhere. NOBODY gets any choice, NOBODY knows what's going on, only that now systemd just installs itself onto your linux OS and creates all these forced artificial dependancies to almost every program that existed and functioned just fine long before systemd ever existed. so L P says "hey don't worry you can just choose another init!" but if you actually try to remove systemd it rips out all the other software in the entire OS and leaves behine a dead husk because all your favorite linux programs are conjoined and grafted by cancer to systemd like "the thing".

so a bunch of really cool wizards became started making Devuan, (basically a fork of debian that has no systemd) but it's still in progress.

nobody knows what systemd contains or how insecure it may be, and how it was suddenly forced on everyone reminds people of how Windows10 was forced on everyone so aggressively. it's really sinister and all it has done is ruin what little freedom of choice linux users had left. anyone who hates microsoft and loves linux and freedom has every reason in the world to boycott systemd and support any distribution of linux that doesn't support systemd.

so many people were so happy when they switched to linux, only for systemd to suddenly crash down upon them like a bucket of puke.

these other links may contain some very useful tips, but beware as there may be alot of bad things hidden inside as well. always be careful anywhere and everywhere.

crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=24722
deepdotweb.com/2015/06/15/guide-anonymity-and-privacy-for-advanced-linux-users/
bestvpn.com/the-ultimate-privacy-guide/
extremetech.com/internet/180485-the-ultimate-guide-to-staying-anonymous-and-protecting-your-privacy-online
emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/
epic.org/privacy/tools.html
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Security
ssd.eff.org/en/index
wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Firefox_about:config_edits
comtek4u.com/content/2015/08/18/comprehensive-list-firefox-privacy-and-security-settings
gitgud.io/LemonSquare/All-in-one-Internet-Privacy_PC-Security-Guide
panopticlick.eff.org/
prism-break.org/en/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/

You could go the most extreme route and build a computer from literal microcontrollers and then code your own OS, then code your own TCP/IP interface and then eventually a web browser for all your needs.

Other anonymous advice from previous redpill threads: (WARNING might be useful, might be dangerous)

-Use an open source OS. Better if it uses KISS philosophy, but even if not, you're far better off than using MS shit.

-Keep your identifying social networks separate from your regular use. Avoid Facebook, Google, and any other popular service that benefits from identification as much as possible, if not completely.

-Avoid Javascript as much as you can stand; obfuscate all other software and hardware details as much as possible.

-Use a non-Five Eyes-based VPN service. Do not allow personal connection to such VPN and change service often. Bitcoin is not an anonymous payment method unless you tumble to a new wallet first. Pass through port 443 to appear as encrypted HTTP traffic.

-Avoid Android, Microsoft, Apple.

-Cover, faraday, and/or remove batteries of devices that contain mics or cameras when possible.

-Encrypt any and all media you own. Keep as many passwords as possible or separated by its purpose. Assume that any infiltrator knows your password generation philosophy and create strong passwords with that assumption. very long and very complex passwords with numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters more than 30 characters long.

-Practice online communication patterns different from your own, and prefer sites that are relatively unknown or that you have not visited often to further obfuscate your identity.

-Lastly, know WHY you take any specific security measure, and what threat model your practices fulfill. While you may wish to protect yourself from advanced spying techniques, such as those utilized by the NSA, GHCQ, etc, you're better off assuming these agencies have already compromised your system, and instead work on minimizing revealing information that can be obtained. However, there are many other lower level agencies and private parties you can and should protect yourself against. From copyright trolls to career hackers, strong security practice will protect your individual freedom and security for many years. Practicing even one of the points I have mentioned will set you far above the common person.

"nobody can properly configure their ipv6 stack"
theregister.co.uk/2015/06/30/worlds_best_vpns_fall_flat_in_security_tests/
"tons of inaccurately configured ipv6 stacks around are easily exploitable. very big problem"

"the biggest mistake is believing you are 100% secure running what is supposed to be "good software" on really bad and compromised hardware."
"what we really need to do is create free and open source hardware and software."

even completely open hardware and completely free software systems can be compromised. The US and other governments stockpile zero-days, some of which are for free software no doubt. While you might be far better off running only free software debian on a beaglebone black, or trisquel on a libreboot x200, there are still a plethora of attacks potential adversaries might use. There is no system that is truly 100% secure, new attacks are being found every day.

iicybersecurity.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/8-technologies-that-can-hack-into-your-offline-computer-and-phone/
Right now people are using tools that have proven to be secure alongside insecure ones mainly due to ignorance. In addition, people use secure software and use shitty OPSEC. Using GPG to send solidly encrypted messages over i2p isn't going to help you out when you're sending it to an undercover agent. Likewise, using a libreboot laptop with tor isn't going to protect you from shoulder surfers when you're using it in public.

"thread models and how to improve security and privacy"

maqp3d.wordpress.com/2015/09/28/bulk-cne/

maqp3d.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/end-point-security/

maqp3d.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/tfc-cev/

RE: Potential weaknesses

#1 TEMPEST

It's not part of the original threat model. This is physical close proximity surveillance. A Faraday cage should fix it.

#2 Power consumption

Make sure everything behind data diode is battery-powered.

#4 Smartphone accelerator

Keep the smartphone in fridge. This should also block FM reception.

#5 Tracking via motion sensor

Maybe relevant when exchanging keyfiles. Leave cellphones at home.

#6 Keyboard monitoring

elecrtical: battery operated TCBs.

visual: Snowden's got this i.stack.imgur.com/bDeLe.png

#7 Heat

Again, targeted attack, requires LoS.

#8 Ultrasound

Not sure if you can make a netbook / SoC emit them. Hiding the feature to familiar circuit might be hard, though the transmitter could be covert. Interdiction is a serious problem.

"Do note that I was referring to digital attack vectors and was trying to make the point that even if you have a theoretically perfect digital setup with a perfect encryption scheme and perfectly isolated computing systems you are still vulnerable to physical attacks, some of which are absolutely unbelievable to someone who has never heard of things like Van Eck phreaking. I know the first time I ever heard about these attacks I just wanted to throw every electrical device I owned in the trash and go innawoods. To think that even if you use a one-time-pad and digital diodes to prevent attackers from being able to exfiltrate data you can still be exploited by some van across the street listening to the electromagnetic radiation of your house.

The link for the air-gap vulnerabilities wasn't intended to be an exact list of potential weaknesses but more to show ways that this system can be broken if you don't know of these attacks. It's not like you're going to be using a smartphone to send TFC-OTP chat messages. And like I mentioned before, new attacks are being discovered every day, you can hardly defend yourself against attacks you've never heard of.

I'm sure if someone had the resources to setup an implementation of TFC-OTP properly they would use appropriate measures to protect against all of those physical attacks as is outlined in the whitepaper and more. [faraday cage, soundproof room with no windows, physical locks on doors, proper OPSEC when it came to defending your house, using an off-grid power supply for all devices behind data-diodes, etc] But all of that is well beyond anybody that isn't proud to wear their tinfoil hat. The best thing to do is to educate yourself, learn just what's going on under the hood, understand why you shouldn't use short passwords, why you should use encryption, why you should use GNU/linux, how hackers might be able to attack you and what you can do to prevent that from happening and so forth."

"If you trust the RxM hasn't been exploited in a way it shows different ciphertext, you could edit the software to do OTP say, mod 26.You could then do OTP by hand provided that you have a way to tamper-evidently store the pad and a way to detstroy messages and pad. This approach is TEMPEST proof."

Warning:

following these instructions may severely break your computer and firefox and may ruin your privacy and your entire life.
do any of these things at your own risk.
I am not responsible for anything bad that happens to you.
Some of these things DO mess up your ability to use Holla Forums and screw up the way the site functions so pick and choose carefully, use saves/different profiles or something.
This may void your warranty.
Ask a professional and the mozilla team before doing anything.
You have been warned.

first open about:config

keep in mind that you will have to go back and check each and every single one of these every time you update your firefox/ firefox fork as the bastards love tricking people and making sure they are un-deleted or un-disabled during the updates. they actively go out of their way to undo the users changes behind their back deep in about:config where they aren't looking.

I also suggest that you install the FEBE addon first, and make backups along the way before changes while constantly checking if the browser will even start. sometimes something will break and the browser will refuse to even start up, crashing as you click on the icon.
so make a FEBE backup, make changes, exit the browser and start it back up. check if everything still functions, then make another backup before making any more changes.
somtimes it just works fine, sometimes you need to reload a backup a few tries until you find out what you were changing that broke everything. some good advice is that if you are completely unsure as to what something does do alot of research before changing it or don't mess with it at all -however, things that look bad might be a good idea to trust instincts on.

also be aware disabling dom storage disables some Holla Forums features
make sure to ask Fredrick for more Holla Forums website support for users who
dont use dom storage such as captchas and Holla Forums settings that work regardless
(don't worry captcha works everywhere still if javascript is off)

to protect against SSLv3 exploit you can use the mozilla addon "SSL version control"
or set security.tls.version.min = 1 in about:config for Mozilla Firefox.
To restore change the value back to the security.tls.version.min = 0. That's it.

In Mozilla Thunderbird you can set it also in about:config, which You can find in: Tools → Options → Advanced → General → Config Editor.

Always use a firefox fork that gets regular good security updates. never use a main distribution. the underdogs are your friends.

Also, I know that this seems like alot but if you just try to get through it all its a big relief when you are done overhauling the whole thing.

I also want everyone to understand that almost all of this garbage and bloat has no excuse to be in the browser in the first place and reveals just how far down the slippery slope internet browsers have gone. The fact that users actually need to un-google and un-facebook and security harden their brownsers in the first place, even change them from what they originally are from vanilla, is unacceptable.

remember to explore "about:permissions" as well.

remember to search in about config: "handlerservice" "scan" "beacon" "healthreport" "profiler" "profile" "health" "service" "avatar" "handler" "diagnostics" "marketplace" "account" "google" "facebook" "microsoft" "social" "sync" "promo" "ringtone" "ajax" "media" "pocket" "browser.send" "peer" "bing" "yahoo" "datareporting" "duckduckgo" "loop" "hello" "geo" "geoip" "tool" "toolkit" "statistic" "monitor" "inspector" "warning" "trace" "host" "remote" "wifi" "scan" "forbid" "experiment" (disable all experiments) "error" "reporting" "report" "crash" "cell" "ping" "errorreporting" "share" "exception" "black-box" "learn" "buzz" "privacy" "private" "support" "screenshot" "uitour" "sync"
"telemetry" "screensharing" "broadcast" "logging" "gecko" "log" "server" "status" "app" "sync" (Disable almost everything in sync) "browser.safebrowsing" as they have huge amount of URL to delete or settings to disable. "URL" and "URI" alone has a huge amount of really stupid pointless and useless urls to delete. (set all "autoupdate" "auto" "update" search results to false for more control)

(unless you want update all your addons one by one, don't delete the urls that update your addons. Don't mess with things that say "" "addon" "extension" "update" "" in the setting or you might not be able to update. you can reverse this by creating another profile and copying the url from about:config and pasting it back in your original profile's about:config where the settings delete url goes and deleting the non-needed profile

and don't delete:
extensions.update.url
extensions.update.background.url)

also don't delete your "certs" it will mess up your certificates.

search "disk" and "cache" and "browser.cache" in about:config and don't let cache or disk store anything. also search and stop "dom.storage" also search each and every one of these seperately because not surprisingly, different things come up. also search "dom" and disable most of the things inside.

(search these so they come up)
understand that other results may show up along side the results, may be worth disabling/enabling/deleting the url

services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.search.update FALSE

media.autoplay.enabled FALSE

layout.css.report_errors FALSE

devtools.remote.wifi.scan FALSE

experiments.supported FALSE

dom.mozApps.used FALSE

browser.newtabpage.directory.ping DELETE URL

browser.newtabpage.directory.source DELETE URL

dom.idle-observers-api.enabled FALSE

browser.cache.frecency_experiment 0

extensions.blocklist.url DELETE (its up to you to not install unsafe addons from unsafe places now.)

datareporting.healthreport.nextDataSubmissionTime (delete url)

network.http.pipelining TRUE

beacon.enabled FALSE

browser.urlbar.trimURLs FALSE (makes the url bar show the true url)

dom.battery.enabled FALSE

browser.safebrowsing.downloads.remote.enabled FALSE

browser.safebrowsing.downloads.enabled FALSE

browser.download.manager.addToRecentDocs FALSE

readinglist.server DELETE URL

gecko.handlerService.allowRegisterFromDifferentHost FALSE

offline-apps.allow_by_default FALSE

app.update.auto FALSE

devtools.webide.monitorWebSocketURL DELETE URL

identity.fxaccounts.auth.uri DELETE URL

browser.search.update FALSE

identity.fxaccounts.settings.uri DELETE URL

security.ssl.errorReporting.enabled FALSE

security.ssl.errorReporting.url DELETE URL

network.http.diagnostics FALSE

network.allow-experiments FALSE

services.sync.tokenServerURI DELETE URL

dom.workers.sharedWorkers.enabled FALSE

browser.tabs.remote.desktopbehavior FALSE

extensions.dta.anticontainer.mergeids DELETE URL

browser.fixup.domainwhitelist.localhost FALSE

network.proxy.autoconfig_url DELETE URL

media.webvtt.enabled FALSE

experiments.manifest.uri (delete url)

browser.search.geoSpecificDefaults FALSE

browser.trackingprotection.updateURL DELETE URL
browser.trackingprotection.gethashURL DELETE URL (yea right, protecting people from tracking by tracking them by having their browser call home to a url?)

privacy.trackingprotection.enabled FALSE

browser.uitour.url DELETE URL

browser.geolocation.warning.infoURL DELETE URL

loop.feedback.baseUrl DELETE URL

loop.feedback.product DELETE URL

loop.contacts.gravatars.promo FALSE

loop.browserSharing.showInfoBar FALSE

loop.CSP DELETE URL

loop.ringtone DELETE URL

loop.server DELETE URL

loop.seenToS DELETE URL

loop.showPartnerLogo FALSE

network.http.pipelining.ssl TRUE

network.http.proxy.pipelining TRUE

media.getusermedia.screensharing.allowed_domains (delete url)

browser.search.order. (delete urls)

browser.search. (check this well)

browser.search.geoip.url (delete url)

media.getusermedia.screensharing.enabled FALSE

network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy Right click, select modify, set it to 15

network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server set it to 15

network.http.max-connections-per-server set it to 15

network.http.pipelining.maxrequests also set to be 15

network.http.redirection-limit Set to 3

network.dns.disableIPv6 Set to true

network.http.fast-fallback-to-IPv4 Set to false

dom.popup_maximum set to 3

loop.support_url DELETE URL
loop.legal.privacy_url DELETE URL
loop.legal.ToS_url DELETE URL
loop.learnMoreUrl DELETE URL
loop.gettingStarted.url DELETE URL

network.prefetch-next FALSE (disables prefetching)

network.dns.disablePrefetch TRUE (extra layer of telling fox to not prefetch)

(REMEMBER TO USE A FORK OF FIREFOX! main firefox is SJW NAZI BOTNET GOOGLE NOW!)
icecat/palemoon/seamonkey/iceweasel/ are FORKS! don't use google chrome or other junk browsers!

ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/
ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/38.5.2/
newest icecat version 38.5.2 is now out and has been very nice, fast, and stable for a while now since some older versions!

disable google geolocation and reporting:

dwhelper.social-share.service.google.enabled FALSE

dwhelper.social-share.service.google_buzz.enabled FALSE

geo.enabled FALSE

geo.wifi.logging.enabled FALSE

geo.wifi.uri (delete the value)

browser.safebrowsing.appRepURL (delete the value)

browser.safebrowsing.debug FALSE

browser.safebrowsing.enabled FALSE

browser.safebrowsing.gethashURL (delete the value)

browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled FALSE

browser.safebrowsing.malware.reportURL (delete the value)

browser.safebrowsing.reportURL (delete the value)

browser.safebrowsing.updateURL (delete the value)

services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.safebrowsing.enabled FALSE

services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled FALSE

(take a break here and read how to fix the internet for everyone)
- install TOR software on EVERY router, complete unfiltered
- force EVERYONE to use PGP, no exceptions
- forbid non open source software in essential parts of using the internet (webbrowser, mail client…)
- build a company which is only there for pen-testing, if something is found, they have to call/mail the website owner and inform him
- build a company which is completly transparent, the only thing they do is build network hardware, everyone has the right to look into their files/production processes to verify there are no backdoors in the hardware
- same for computer manufacturers
- ISPs are forbidden to give "middle traffic speed", but they have to give you a minimum traffic speed for every time
(break is done, keep on going!)

media.peerconnection.enabled FALSE

browser.search.suggest.enabled DISABLE IT

Turn off the new tab page, and makes it about:blank:
browser.newtab.url => about:blank

Turn off file virus-scan after download:
browser.download.manager.scanWhenDone => false

How about from TTL chips you fucking pleb?

some of these are really optional:

Override the useragent to most common useragent (not needed with UA Switcher):
New > string: general.useragent.override =>
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0

Force installation of non-updated add-ons:
New > boolean: extensions.checkCompatibility.[version #] => false

keyword.URL erase and leave blank

Increase the amount of connections/requests Firefox will make:
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests => 15
network.http.max-connections => 15
network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server => 15

Speed up the security delay when installing add-ons:
security.dialog_enable_delay => 500

changing how your browser stores cache, and uses ram instead (but less ram overall) as a result.

browser.cache.disk.capacity 0
browser.cache.memory.enable FALSE
network.http.use-cache FALSE
browser.cache.memory.max_entry_size 0
browser.cache.memory.disk FALSE
browser.cache.disk.capacity 0
browser.cache.disk.enable FALSE
browser.cache.disk.metadata_memory_limit 1 (just in case 0 might mean unlimited)
browser.cache.disk.smart_size.enabled FALSE
browser.cache.disk.smart_size.first_run FALSE
browser.cache.disk.smart_size.use_old_max FALSE
browser.cache.disk.smart_size_cached_value 0
browser.cache.disk_cache_ssl FALSE
browser.cache.offline.capacity 0
browser.cache.offline.enable FALSE

don't forget to bookmark "about:memory" so that you can click the "minimize memory usage button" it can really help alot.

maybe useful in a tor browser setup, (accidentally clicked bad things never hits your disk):
browser.cache.disk.parent_directory=/tmp/ffcache and put /tmp/ in ram.
(there is no guaranteed way of making this work and often doesn't work for anyone, so its considered broken unless you can figure it out)

dom.storage.default_quota 0 (1kB is ample to track so disabled completely *zero* is better)

dom.storage.enabled FALSE

Disable pings:
browser.send_pings FALSE
browser.send_pings.max_per_link 0
browser.send_pings.require_same_host TRUE (extra layer of protection)

Disable suggestions on searchbar:
browser.search.suggest.enabled FALSE

Disable keywords:
keyword.enabled FALSE

browser.ssl_override_behavior => 2

Disable DNS proxy bypass:
network.proxy.socks_remote_dns TRUE

true would Have the proxy server perform DNS lookups

false would Perform DNS lookups on the client (this is what you don't want)

kb.mozillazine.org/Network.proxy.socks_remote_dns

browserleaks.com/
panopticlick.eff.org/

ooooooooooooooooooooo

also search through these to delete HUGE amounts of links from.

datareporting
browser.contentHandlers
browser.safebrowsing
browser.search
gecko.handlerService

ooooooooooooooooooo

services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.search.update FALSE

services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.search.selectedEngine FALSE

browser.search.update.interval (set to ZERO )

browser.search.searchEnginesURL ERASE URL

(adblock edge filter list links to add into ABE)

spam404bl.com/spam404scamlist.txt

easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easyprivacy.txt

easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easyprivacy easylist.txt

easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easylist.txt

pie.estiva.org:1223/data/abl/sw_aio.txt

pie.estiva.org:1223/data/abl/nm_easyprivacy.txt

pie.estiva.org:1223/data/abl/nm_easylist.txt

pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/serverlist.php?hostformat=adblockplus&mimetype=plaintext

fanboy.co.nz/r/fanboy-ultimate.txt

easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/malwaredomains_full.txt

easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/fanboy-social.txt

easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/antiadblockfilters.txt

///////////////////////////////////////////////

you could possibly use FEBE to save everything (depending on how you do it to avoid ruining the settings of Tor) and send your extensions to the Tor Browser

torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

datareporting.healthreport.service.firstRun DISABLE IT
datareporting.sessions.current.clean DISABLE IT
toolkit.telemetry.enabled DISABLE IT

browser.search.suggest.enabled DISABLE IT
media.peerconnection.enabled DISABLE IT
geo.enabled DISABLE IT
toolkit.telemetry.infoURL (delete url)
toolkit.telemetry.server (delete url)

network.websocket.enabled FALSE

network.http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer FALSE

services.sync.prefs.sync.privacy.trackingprotection.enabled FALSE

dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled FALSE

services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.safebrowsing.enabled FALSE

services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled FALSE

typing in "safebrowsing" will show many options

media.eme.enabled FALSE
media.gmp-eme-adobe.enabled FALSE
search adobe and disable these, might break flash, but why are you using flash!!!

loop.enabled FALSE

camera.control.face_detection.enabled (VERY CREEPY) FALSE

device.sensors.enabled FALSE

security.tls.unrestricted_rc4_fallback FALSE

security.tls.insecure_fallback_hosts.use_static_list FALSE

pdfjs.disabled TRUE

extensions.blocklist.enabled FALSE
(delete all these links after searching "extensions.blocklist",
or firefox sends data without permission, beware:
its up to you to not install unsafe addons from unsafe places now.)

network.http.speculative-parallel-limit (SET TO ZERO)

disable your live bookmarks and rss feed bookmarks and delete them as well, only use ordinary bookmarks.

browser.aboutHomeSnippets.updateUrl (delete the url)

browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone (set the value to ignore)

extensions.getAddons.cache.enabled FALSE

dom.ipc.plugins.flash.subprocess.crashreporter.enabled FALSE
toolkit.crashreporter.infoURL DELETE URL
breakpad.reportURL DELETE URL
toolkit.crashreporter.infoURL DELETE UR
browser.pocket.enabled DISABLE

webgl.disabled TRUE

dom.server-events.enabled FALSE

media.peerconnection.enabled FALSE

media.peerconnection.use_document_iceservers FALSE

media.peerconnection.video.enabled FALSE

media.navigator.enabled FALSE

media.navigator.video.enabled FALSE

media.navigator.permission.disabled TRUE

dwhelper.social-share.service.facebook.enabled FALSE

also search "facebook" and delete all the links unless mentioned in an extensions prefs
facebook will be mentioned if you block facebook in noscript.

social.manifest.facebook ERASE and leave blank

social.remote-install.enabled FALSE

social.whitelist ERASE and leave blank

media.autoplay.enabled FALSE

dom.use_watchdog FALSE

dom.workers.websocket.enabled FALSE

media.audio_data.enabled FALSE

browser.selfsupport.url (delete url)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
noscript does have a few google things inside of it so

noscript.ABE.wanIp FALSE

noscript.ABE.wanIpCheckURL secure.informaction.com/ipecho/ (delete this)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well I hope all this shit I saved makes sense to somebody, I can't for the fuck of shit figure it out myself.

Use transistors you faggot.

whoops, forgot to post this fucking thing. gave me a good laugh years ago

Hello and welcome…I'm going to make things very clear. lets begin briefly, shall we? the wonderful shills have ensured that mint's been talked about as attempt to entrap exodus newbies running from windows into settling for another false sense of safety, privacy, and security. These excellent shills are pretending to settle for and install freedom-disrespecting, proprietary mint as well as recommending it in every thread to trick people desperate to switch their OS away from windows.

isn't that great? systemd is an infectious, insidious, and diseased bloated blob plague of systemically parasitic, hypocritical, self-contradictory, purpose-defeating, pretentious, freedom betraying software that its creators daringly pulled off as an init-system! systemd takes away from it's users the freedom of choice and severely limits the control users have over their own computer. systemd is so restrictive and authoritarian to the point that it more than figuratively rapes your whole Operating System.
SysTemD is an STD
quite evil yes? excellently evil…

Finally as the plan comes together, we have micro$oft releasing it's own linux os, as if enough people didn't find them overwhelmingly abhorrent enough, to the point that unfathomably massive groups of people (who didn't participate in any surveys or statistic gathering) became refugees and migrated to other video game consoles and operating systems after only xbox one what a wonderful nightmare that was… and now again at the release of windows 10 "walking dollar sign to parasitize private data off of, I MEAN CUSTOMER who we care 10 quacks about-edition"
itsfoss.com/microsoft-announces-linux-os/
networkworld.com/article/2260199/virtualization/microsoft-stuns-linux-world--submits-source-code-for-kernel.html
mslinux.org/
linuxjournal.com/content/ubuntu-conspiracy
itsfoss.com/canonical-microsoft-buyout/

which brings me to my final point, my great revelation of the plot against freedom itself.
WINDOWS, MINT, AND SYSTEMD, SJW'S ARE ALL CONNECTED!
How would anyone have ever guessed this ingeniously designed plot!? You are all drooling fools!

I will make it easy for a stupid "person" to understand.
SystemD is a plot to scare the people away from using major linux distros and move to a very limited set of options or rather ultimatums in which they can be effectively spied upon.

So I Welcome you all… to the NSA/Prism hotel where there is a Mint under every pillow and a pervert voyeur looking through your Windows.
You can check in but you can't check out, so enjoy your stay because you are never getting out! -√¿#΅ςγζτεηη–εггôř΅∞8∞8∞8∞8

you can check out, the ticket is truth. may it set you free, now run!

So I'm going to give you a bunch of really good information because I care alot. If you really want good out of your firefox browser, consider this. don't use firefox. It's just as bad as windows/google. Use a fork, and the addons: noscript, request policy, https everywhere. Don't ever use facebook. Use FOSS Linux OS with no systemd like Devuan because a good browser means nothing if your OS is junk. The best search engine for now is Ixquick.com The best firefox fork with freedom and privacy as its philosophy is GNU Icecat, which actively removes bad "features". (you may need to reenable hardware acceleration if its slow for you ) Don't use download mirrors you don't trust. If you don't like gnu icecat simply try to use almost any fork of firefox and make several changes to about:config as described in the instructions. and don't use ublock, umatrix because they are botnets like disconnect,duckduckgo,ghostery,adblockplus being shilled as an agenda to undermine,destroy,replace actual good addons Specifically: httpseverywhere, requestpolicy, noscript, AdblockEdge.

Any thread calling out ublock shilling is immediately swarmed with damage control shills who's only argument is "but why is ublock so bad, but why but why it's good so why is it bad"

I warned you all way before, but now adblock edge is dead. mint's also been recently shilled as attempt to entrap exodus newbies running from windows into settling for another false sense of safety but it has been a major failure for the shills. There was a huge amount of ublock shilling before and immediately after adblock edge was discontinued, praising ublock in its description. addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-edge/?src=search
>Reason: Discontinued in favor of Ublock Origin, a general purpose blocker, that not only outperforms Adblock Edge but is also available on other browsers and, of course, without "Acceptable Ads Whitelist". This page will be kept for archival purposes. You can still contact me on GitHub or Bitbucket as Adstomper. adstomper.bitbucket.org/
I can has bribe?

another addon that has been shilled a huge amount on Holla Forums is disconnect:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/disconnect/
Popular Science
and one of the 20 best Firefox add-ons by
Lifehacker
lets you visualize and block the otherwise invisible websites that track your search and browsing history.
disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
former Google engineer
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons

Look at this pleb.

Another thing to note is that systemd is four-hundred-twenty-five-THOUSAND lines of code for just an init system. systemd is a plot to windows-ize linux and ruin it for everyone who loves freedom. systemd is being shoved down everyone's throats. systemd is massive for an init system. systemd is bloat. systemd is a Linux kernel coup attempt. Systemd tries to incorporate way too much. Many previously isolated components are all carelessly blobbed together which not only widens the angle of attack but also makes the system as a whole less reliable, because one small error and whole system goes down HARD.

Systemd is being pushed by obviously malicious people. Consider the following: The reason developers have decided to depend on systemd is stated to be that it solves problems with device management, for example. However, several tens of thousands of people have worked for decades without addressing or even mentioning the existence of such a problem. if the problem existed, it would have been mentioned. If the problem existed, people would have worked on it. Mentioning a problem costs literally nothing and would have been effectively mandatory in dev mailing lists and ircs e.g. when discussing a specific implementation, interface, or approach taken or to be taken by a project. The systemd-backing people almost exclusively use emotions-based arguments to support systemd: "The only other option was sysvinit! If you don't like systemd, you're a sysvinit fanatic! The only people who oppose us are the men in the linux community that have a deep hatred for women!"

The project is strongly endorsed by various feminist groups that have nothing to do with technology. The system is headed by a developer reputed for making low-quality software. If literally any other piece of software had the kind of bugs described in the various systemd issue trackers, they wouldn't even be accepted in distro repos, yet systemd has been widely adopted in a matter of months, breaking compatibility and not offering upgrade paths even on the likes of strong server OSs like debian or centos. SELinux - a NSA project - developers are strongly for systemd, nevermind the numerous bugs and undoubtedly numerous security vulnerabilities. Speaking of, there has been NO audit of systemd even though everyone is accepting systemd no matter how security-sensitive the distro is meant to be. It's pretty evident that something is really wrong with systemd's adoption. basically the bastards who want to enslave the world decided that the best way to control opensource is to create their own and promote it until it's the standard even though it shouldn't be.

new people would fall for it and the more knowledgeable are facing a lack of support for their alternatives. The project to create an all-encompassing system that can be easily infiltrated by, at will to provide root access and spy on arbitrary non-backdoored systems is being funded by, and is being promoted by the, global elite across the entire community. It's clear that the adoption of systemd is not normal and there's something hiding behind it. Nobody has ever been specific about what kind of problem systemd solves, nobody has ever even mentioned having a problem before systemd appeared, and suddenly it spreads like wildfire.

systemd's design is flawed intentionally to increase its attack vector and make it vulnerable for outside attackers to break it more easily. There is a reason why systemd is pushed by Red hat, an American company with very close ties to the N$@. Red hat controls Fedora, so Fedora adopted it first, then Red hat enterprise linux and because Red hat funds most of debian, they also caved in. Basically all of the major distros are controlled by Red hat one way or another. Everyone hates Gnome, yet it is still here, why you ask…… it is Red hat. Red Hat wants control of Linux. Anyone who opposes systemd is in the way of them controlling Linux. They will do whatever they can to make sure that Gentoo, Slackware, Void, and Alpine have the worst time possible by not solely supporting systemd. After red hat fully takes control with systemd, there is no need for different distros, because basically they will be all the same but with a different logo.

without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
judecnelson.blogspot.mx/2014/09/systemd-biggest-fallacies.html
devuan.org/
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_remove_systemd_from_a_Debian_jessie/sid_installation
git.busybox.net/busybox/commit/?id=accd9eeb719916da974584b33b1aeced5f3bb346

SJW's role in trying to destroy free open source projects exposed
archive.is/dgilk
archive.is/deeN1
voxday.blogspot.com/2015/10/exposing-true-face-of-sjw.html

heh

Security Lockdown Freedom Phone Project. get on this, it is possible and it can be a real phone

everyones favorites with the keyboard that slides out underneath

saved this too, but have no idea what the fuck it is.

heh

kek

ITT: half a dozen anons with delusions of grandeur, thinking they're gonna take down a multi-billion dollar company by uploading videos

t. Defeatist Google shill
Bleeding money out of things is easy.

but bleeding multiple billions is hard

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllll

thread slide in effect, bumping to block paid shill sliders.

Beautiful, I love eye porn.

RIP in peace, Bob.

Gamergate failed?

No lol. People just think it did because it left immediate attention.

not at all. it was very succesful at making gamers look like a bunch of woman-hating losers.

No, it was a great success and rooted out immense loads of SJW corruption in the media and video game industry. it laid the bricks to the golden road leading up to trumps election.

globalist/leftists/democrats/sjws hate being reminded that because they tried to fuck with our videogames, that it backfired and got their worst nightmare elected.

Welp, I was mildly interested in this thread. That wall of L337 5P34K tho. I have to go incinerate my computer nao. The highbrow jokes were worth the price of admission, at least. Don't get much of that around here.

something wrong?

Nah, I was being half ironic. All but the jokes were beyond me, though. I'm no h4x0r.
((('Unless it is something simple liek CSS)))

oh, sorry. I understand better now. I can't figure out the tech stuff myself but I'm sure someone out there is going to read that and jump for joy.
what jokes are you talking about?

That back and forth about transistors and tube amps and whatnot. At least, I hope those were jokes. If they were being unironic, then I just don't get reality any more.

OH. okay.

nope
wait what?
I don't know if you've noticed, but there are over 7 billion people in the world and you are 1
nah

OP is a faggot once again

get a load of this shill

remember! don't reply to shills!

this actually makes sense if you look at it from the standpoint that OP could be an undercover shill double agent trying to get more people to give google more attention by clicking on more shit.

notice that this is being posted on Holla Forums on Holla Forums. we are the target audience for this "anti google guide" specifically because we do not like or approve of google in the first place, and are the least likely people to be using google in any aspect of our lives since we know they are shit and hence logicially avoid them.

essentially, this guide tells us (people who don't touch google for any reason) to go and stimulate and come into contact with google, thus filling that empty space and giving tons of our data (which is recorded when you use google though cookies and other methods)

remember, things like google are not free. you use it for free because YOU are the product.

YOU ARE THE PRODUCT. your data, your information is more valuable to them than your clicks on advertisements

even if you wanted to follow this stupid shill guide, this would be the only logical step to take except for the fact that it's pointless and wouldn't work at all because of the fact that advertising corporations are so tightly knit that even if everyone told them "I don't like google" they would probably just say "okay" and change jack fucking shit.

this whole guide is a fucking psyop.

Fuck no.

Yandex is basically scaled down russian google. They work with the government, fuck users, and care only about money. They are censorship positive.

Already exists a program like that for the less tech savvy, trackmenot.

or you can just use Startpage

it's worth using good tools to use the internet safely and with privacy. no argument there.

Underrated post.
I actually lost my sides, fug.

can we fix it?

wew

OP might possibly be the shill in this case. I dislike google as much as any of you but these things wont really work.

This

The first idea is retarded, the rest would work. Not that I care enough to bother, but any time someone desperately tries to convince Holla Forumstards not to do something it usually means they're scared we'll do it.

mates, what do you think of GNU icecat? its firefox forked and tried to freedom it

just Holla Forums careful Holla Forums

people say alot of good things about it

SUCCESS

b

bump.