What is the trashiest place for a Tattoo

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

All Tattoos / Body Mods are degenerate but there is nothing more trashy than an ankle Tattoo
Your thoughts Holla Forums

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

Here is my vote
Dumb fucking bitch

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

the tramp stamp on lower back is unequivocally the most trashy place that you will see the most trashy people have

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Forehead

William Price
William Price

Agreed

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

holy shit she looks retarded

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Those will look great in 30 years/s

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

but there is nothing more trashy than an ankle Tattoo
ankle Tattoos are babies first regretless options
OP is part of the elitist Tattoo Mafia and made this thinly veiled shilling thread shaming anyone who goes for less than a full body Tattoo
all Tattoos are degenerate
innocuous ankle Tattoos are even below degeneracy

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

i actually like crusty hippie girls

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

I knew a girl that got a blue flower on her wrist right on a vein to hide track marks. I'd say that's substantially trashier than a tramp stamp but also sort of clever.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

lots of people do that m8

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

honestly can't tell if those are eyelid tattoos with her eyes closed or her real eyes
honestly i think ppl who do shit like this are kew tho

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

posting trashy branding in a trashy tattoo thread

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

want to see her face when that punk girl realizes she has a shit-ton of swastikas under her armpit

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Kek

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

TRASH

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

I never thought about it but goddamn they are trashy.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

If you didn't serve in the Navy your tattoo is trashy. If your tattoo is not related to your Navy service, it is trashy. If your tattoo is not on your upper body, it is trashy. If your tattoo is visible when you're in uniform, it is trashy.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Tattoo thread

This is easily way more trashy than any tattoo, but because it's so common on a person with crazy tats, it just magnifies their power.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Anywhere on the human body.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

I really want to fuck a girl like this just once.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

I find underboob tattoos strangely hot.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

What do you think of plastic surgery for genuinely ugly girls?

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

"I have a very strong opinion about tattoos"
-person without any tattoos

ok, we get it, you obsess over tattoos even more than the freaks that are covered in them

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

i doubt i could obsess over something for free more than a person who spends hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on the same thing

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

-person without any tattoos
of course, who else is going to put up social obstacles for insecure tattoo virgins
a person with shitty tattoos wouldn't brag about their decision to get a shitty tattoo

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

All my scars were free besides the ones I needed stitches for. And I earned them, I did not pay some faggot to put ink on me.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

I honestly have both.
Does it mean I'm cooler than you?

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

The most trashy tattoos that you can see in public (not on tits or genitals) are probably behind the ear, back of the neck, and waist.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

waist
ever exposing your waist in public
Begone, degenerate.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

Nursing homes in the future are going to be freak shows full of burned out Millenials covered with disgusting faded tattoos all over their bodies, being neglected by mud caregivers. Make sure you plan for retirement goys so you don't become a ward of the state and end up in one of these hellholes.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit