Mugabe orders arrest of entire Zimbabwean Olympic team

No medals – 'We have wasted the country’s money on these rats we call athletes'

President Robert Mugabe has ordered the arrest of the entire Zimbabwean Olympic team for failing to win a medal at the just concluded Rio 2016 Olympics, a report from NTA says.

Mugabe reportedly instructed the Commissioner General of Zimbabwe Police Republic, Augustine Chihuri to arrest and detain the whole Zimbabwean Olympic Team members immediately they arrived the Harare International Airport on Tuesday, August 23.

wnd.com/2016/08/mugabe-orders-arrest-of-entire-zimbabwean-olympic-team/?cat_orig=diversions

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/feel-like-chimping-out
archive.is/xSNxq
archive.is/q1nky
globaltimes.cn/content/1003072.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope that nog decorates a tree.

we really need to recolonize Africa, except this time go full Andrew Jackson on it.

Meanwhile the VP has spent nearly a million dollars during his two-year hotel stay while he waits for his multimillion-dollar mansion to be built.

Sit Nomine Digna

Would it really be difficult? Honest question.

Lol no. Just bait out a shoppong mall and spread a rumor that the security is down and not to steal anything. Have multiple rwds on site and open fire to anyone that comes.

Does he think the rest of the world will look favorably on this when they consider his $1.5 billion request for food.

To think, just one bullet could end that genocidal nigger's life.

But why? He's doing a perfect job of killing niggers. With luck, he'll cause complete social collapse before white recolonization can begin. Either that or whites still there and white refugees in surrounding countries cull niggers and re-establish Rhodesia.

Chinese will be the ones taking over.

gee let me think

Well I mean how well equipped are these armies? I mean, they're hungry, corrupt, and dumb. What if some smart well armed Holla Forumsacks went over there?

It will all be so tiresome

I wonder if we could take over an African nation. I don't think we have the funds, but it wouldn't be outside the possibilities of a wealthy person. If it was small enough the world would probably not even care enough to do anything.

If we were to conquer Niger we could just go ahead and rename it Nigger.

Also, why did this in particular get mugu's panties in a bunch? What significance did he actually think an Olympic medal had? I know he's just a psycho nigger but come on, why even bother with this?

Britbonger here, plz explain.

Andrew Jackson was Holla Forums the president and one of the best presidents in US history. Naturally (((they))) hate him.

Andrew Jackson is famous for being both an awesome and important person in American history that even the liberals can't overlook and owning a bunch of slaves.

I disagree with the analogy though because he also fucked the slaves and that's degenerate.

Jackson knew how to handle natives

That explains this

libshit professors around the world would have to give a trigger warning before discussing the geography and history of Nigger.

Jefferson was a fag you dunce

*be, fucking corrector.

How did a team of dindoos fail to produce even 1 metal? I thought they were super athletes goys.

At least half of their team was white. Their winter olympic teams are always 100% white

lol

That's something you'd expect from Best Korea.

Congrats Mugabe on being so massively corrupt and incompetent, even by nigger standards.

So did any happening happened at the Goylimpics this time? You fags always hype up massive shit and then not a goddamn thing happens, what the fuck do I do with all this popcorn now?

I know right, i know about nigs nigging, but Mugabe takes the cake.

Any updates on that failing dam?

not a goddamn thing happened

Top kek, this is some saturday-morning cartoon villian shit.

Favela scum tried to rob the Russian delegation and got the shit shot out of them

he also ignored the cease fire in New Orleans because the brits were still in his sights.

Niggers not even once

Holy shit,he was the best president

Except most African nations are either in massive debt to the World Bank and are de-facto owned by them because of the contracts of the loan, or are owned by the Chinese. The world wouldn't care, but these people would, and they would make the world care.

With his own weapon

the world might not, but the jews certainly would

When was the last time you saw a nigger care about debt?

Dude, did you SEE Zimbabwe in the international army games?

Must be, we already failed numerous times.

Short of slaughtering every negro in Africa, it is impossible.

Gaze upon your future american niggers.

Niggers doing what niggers do best; hunt other niggers and humiliate them

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/feel-like-chimping-out

No, we succeeded and then decided colonialism was bad for some reason, and decided to give the darker peoples "a fair suck of the sav".
Now that they've fucked it up beyond all belief it's time to take up the white man's burden again.

I don't think the idea is to build a nation with negroes involved.

No. It's time to take up the mongolian man's burden. "Where do we put all the bodies?"

Rhodesia was extremely successful and the breadbasket of africa and even successful in white + black relations even though whites had the power and they lived in segregation mostly. They worked together and it was good. Only when they got all trade cut off through embargos and all help gone also having the wogs being funded by commies did it go to hell.

Rhodie is an example for us all and what can be.

The problem is not the armies of natives.

Look at the fall of Rhodesia and SA, its the jews stirring up controversy on the international stage that is always, always the problem.

This. Same thing with Portugal, they held out against the coons but their own leftists fucked them at home.

You are a moron. We failed to colonize Africa. Africa is still African.

Not just in the period of colonialism either, many white Euros were killed off like the Indians by diseases we didn't understand, or by the hoards of marauding savages who outnumbered us greatly.

No faggot that creates more problems unless you go jefferson and exclusively abort all males from your jeffersoning jungle fever.

Well that just means the job's not finished, then.

Mugabe want shiny!

I think you mean "got backstabbed by every western nation worldwide at a critical moment". Rhodesia was one of the only countries on earth that wasn't having economic problems in the 70s.

While this is a very nig thing to do…….. he is kinda right, isnt he? Fuckers wasted state's/people's resources, if they were contracted for the job of getting a medal, and payed in training supplies and fame, and they disrespected the contract, than basically they are criminals.

They were contracted for the job of competing, also

You're either a lolbertarian or just a kike

Which is exactly why the World Bank offered them loans, with terms saying "If you don't pay back with interest on time, all industry revenue goes straight to us until it's payed off. Oh, and you still accrue interest while this is going on", and shit like that. Literally using niggers for gibs. The irony is hilarious and sickening.

If they tried but lost, which is most likely what happened, then why should they be arrested? Shut down the olympic team after the fact but don't be a nigger and arrest everyone just because your country sucks at sports.

did their original agreement include the provision of being arrested for failure in the minds of the authorities? if not then your retarded ass should kill yourself

Mugabe probably shouldn't be wasting resources training athletes, to be honest. But I guess putting money into helping his people wouldn't win him the shiny.

Very good of you to point out comrade!
I contract you to sell 4 fish n shit burgers at McShitters, you fail to do so because people know its shit. To gulag with you!
I contract you to build tool shed for me, Tsunami hits and washes away tool shed, to gulag with you!
I contract you to win at CS:GO Esports, you fail to win, to gulag with you!
I contract you to build great wall of legos, wall is too small because not enough legos in all of apefrika, to gulag with you!

You are just as handicapped as that fucking nigger Mugabe him self.

OP is bisexual
archive.is/xSNxq

truly a Holla Forums paradise thank you James Kilgore

oh what teh fuck, OP posted a link that doesn't even have the full story. OP is beyond faggot, he is a double nigger-faggot.

archive.is/q1nky

I just dont get it. I am a Serb, slightly more than half of our teams got a medal, but I didnt watch the thing, when people talked about the games, I wasnt paying any attention.

I dont know the details of the situation in Mugabeland, but it just sounds like a common sense to me: IF you took the resource for the job, THAN you must complete the job. Failure of x magnitude should result in the punishment of x magnitude. IF this agreement sounds good to you, lets sign it and start working, IF not than dont take the deal.

Again, I have no clue what goes on in Mugabeland. If there was a contract, athletes are criminals. If there wasnt, Mugabe is a criminal.

Either way, pic related, me in the middle.

North Korea sentinced the ones who failed to get a medal to work in the mines

ZIMBABWE

Completing the job meant that they competed, not that they won a medal. Athletes sign on to compete, they don't make any contracts that say they will absolutely win.

How are you so fucking dense that you don't understand the purpose of the Olympics?

Prestani da mi sramotis zemlju, slobodno lupaj gluposti al nema potrebe da im govoris odakle si

Look here normalfag, if you're going to make this retarded fucking joke you may as well do it right.

kek

The Olympics are originally a European event, niggers being tacked on thousands of years later doesn't change that they were meant for sportsmanship

Sad that if we don't do something now about all the immigration that, that scenario will happen here in the US. Once Whites aren't dominant majority anymore the quality of life here will stagnate and then deteriorate.

I know, that's what I'm getting at

Fear not, friend. Trump will build a glorious wall.
His victory is pretty much assured at this point.
The average voter doesn't care about being called racist anymore.

if America stopped exporting shit to third world countries at a deficit then it would be able to increase its white population by over 50% in a decade and literally starve every nigger nation on earth.

there's a reason all those charities are "non profit".

This

I even made a handy picture and had a pasta for it

The subhumans are in for a rude awakening once the white dole is cut off.

This is hilarious in it's retardation.

globaltimes.cn/content/1003072.shtml

typical lying nigger behavior.

So are you saying it was him saving face or the people trying to ruin his image?

It could go either way.

It's guaranteed that Mugabe is the one being the nigger here

Does anyone know how the selected athletes actually did? Were the times/distances of Mugabe's athletes at the Olympics comparable to what would have been expected based on their qualifications?

Honestly, I don't know. Mugabe is perfectly capable of something that niggardly, but I can't actually trust any of the sources I'm seeing right now.

surprisingly due to him bitching about them wasting money, that word actually does fit as well as niggerly

hardest part of it is the delicate sensibilities of liberals.

Dubs confirm lolburgs are retarded

Well that explains the retardation

HERE'S THE STORY OF RHODESIA

A LAND BOTH FAIR AND GREAT

Mugabe is a lolcow with infinite udders.

Damn right it wouldn't.

Drought and people fleeing to South Africa too.

can't wait for Obongo to cry about how we need moh money foh dem SA programs.

This.

Lol all the banks did was rob the nogs of their hard assets when they couldn't pay back their loans. This is how banks like the IMF keep poor countries poor and why you shouldn't ever get into bed with them. Of course Africans are dumb as fuck and didn't think of any of this. It's kikery 101.

It's not the African population you should be worried about (obviously no one cares about them) It's the banks. surprise

Yeah this user is correct. The Rhodesians were betrayed by the west.

Why would the USA fight in Vietnam to stop communism but not in an established Western nation? Well the answer is obvious. The US is the army of the Jews and white people arent allowed to have their own country

ONE FIGHT ONE FIRE

I'm assuming the bird flies off, they all fire, shoot each other in the legs. Some call me a dreamer.