Story time

THE BITCH DIDN'T EVEN SUCK ME OFF BUT SHE CAN BLEED EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shouldn't have to tell you to post pics, faggot

you must be really young. I remember that used to gross me out 8+ years ago. Now I wanna fuck no matter what. Id be able to cum from fucking, if not for some reason, ask to be sucked or have a hj at least.

im 30 but the peroid thing throw me off game i did get a hj

oh thats not so bad. im 30 too. what site did you use? im surprised you didnt wanna stay there then have some fun with her in the morning.

moco LOL

never heard of it, just searched for it. mocospace?

yes mocospace there is nothing but wetbacks on there but there is some white qt

im on it now. holy shit these whores are ugly. that asian woman is like way better looking and she is a solid 5

post someone that you "would" fuck
in all honesty

this is what 70% of that site looks like

dam
i need to sign up to look at profiles
i'll check it out later. im a 30yo virgin and have like 8 online dating accounts to various places. looking for a gf but i just want to fuck something already

nobody ever responds back to me

this is very true, damn its disgusting.

i dont wanna post any women ive had sex with. I still talk to some of them and i dont want their pics floating around here. Trust me, I wouldnt even be able to get my dick hard with 90% of these hefers. my ex is filipena, 5'3", about 115, a solid 7.

I SAID WOULD BITCH!!! LIKE YOU ARE 110% DESPERATE AND JUST NEED TO FUCK

WOULD WOULD WOULD

good gad man get a hooker off of craigslist.

i want my first time to be special
it needs to be with like a gf or a hook-up since at least hook-ups…like its almost love at first sight. they see you and just want to fuck. thats powerful lust right there

i don't date minority's i only fuck their bitches.

are you a female there is nothing special about nutting.

i dont even know what you are looking for. post random pics of girls off the internet id fuck? I dont have pics of girls I WOULD fuck for no reason. what the hell, man

yeah. she was VERY nice though. im actually white and super racist, she just accepted it. I dont hide it, but for some reason mexican girls like me, and muh dick muthafucka…I cant say no. Latinas are fucking hot.

You're too far gone to understand what i want. it'll be my FIRST time having sex. i want to enjoy myself and i want it to be nice. after i fuck 100 times over im sure it'll lose its meaning but im not there yet

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON Holla Forums!???
if you want to be a fucking normie Chad go to fucking 4chan
i can ask anybody else here who they want to fuck and they'll fucking post pictures within a fucking minute. that's just in our culture. we save pictures of girls. wtf man
get your shit together

not really i only have sex like once in a blue moon im not a horn dog i can go without for months at a time.

i agree. get a hooker. ive fucked a million hookers when i was in the navy. its fun. in movies they always show how scummy and depressing it is, but damn almost every experience ive had with whores is really lighthearted and fun. get some booze and candy ready for her where youre taking her and a thing to play music on so she can listen to whatever bad music she likes on her iphone.

im phone posting and only have pics of girls i know on here. Im actually not a chad at all.

Fucking pussies, I'm just fine jacking off, don't need to risk getting girls pregnant or wearing shitty condoms.

tell me user you will not nut in her?

6 or 7/10, but no, not worth the risk

Ain't no bitch worth the risk

what if she tickles your buthole and makes you tendies every monday.

She touches my butthole and I'll touch her heart… with my fist. And I can make my own goddamn tendies, for only I know how to make them like I like.

are you becoming a catholic priests