Good boards on Holla Forums?

im new to Holla Forums, immigrated from authoritarian 4chan.
what are the best boards here?
got banned from /christian. those guys are retarded.
i was arguing with a guy who was celibate and i kept posting provocative photos like pic related

fit, r9k and biz seem good

all boards are shit

Same here. I posted on 4chan's /b mentioning a twitter troll and they said they weren't my personal army. OMG, do you have a Reddit account too?

pic related

used to be /hebe/ ……

the only boards worth visiting are /ircsecrets/ and Holla Forums tbh

what board do you browse, i dont understand why there are so many when they are all inactive

wat is that

8ch irc shitpost board

Fag

why did you get banned tbh

i posted a picture of a meme

ask me anything im a satanist

i then started attacking their faith

shit like that

It really sucks here, seriously. Believe me. You're better off back home buddy

i keep getting banned on 4chan so im done with that board.
shitposting is what makes imageboards fun…

You had it coming, son.

Wow so much edge, how old are you? 12?

>>>/wooo/

Theres definitely a possibility.

this is what i hate about 4chan, and i got banned for literally posting a child model. fuck 4chan.

OP here how do I access /hebe/ archives? Archive.is took down all 8ch archives :(

Really? Why? I was just lookin at them not too long ago…………….

SICKOS

your mom's a sicko

Can I get some pussi boss :)

pussy delivered.

aw yeah, i'm gonna stick my dick so deep in there!

be tender

why is everything black today

jews…

fuck yea

niggers

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Fake premium.

>>>/premium/

>>>/creep/ for hebe

pedo>hebe tbh

im a satanist and satanists dont believe in higher god, and god does dwell in the sky. heaven is in the sky.

no im not 12

what is hebes

joyofsatan.org ,

mirin my physique

LEAVE

Have you done your rack pulls above the knee yet????????????????????????????

I've been permabanned over one hundred times because I used to terrorize /soc/. But for the past couple of years they'll permaban on Holla Forums for nothing at all.

Last two times I was permabanned on Holla Forums:
1) made a thread asking if rape is a purely social construct. Got permabanned for cp.
2) posted a picture of Thora Birch's nude scene from American Beauty and noted she was 16 at the time. Permabanned for cp.

So #2 somewhat makes sense if you accept the mods are just overaggressive assholes that want nothing at all hinting at cp, even though the fucking movie is perfectly legal obviously. Only a dumbfuck bans for that.

But #1 clued me into the fact that the mods will now permaban for cp one just about anything. I think the rationale is that there is a 0% chance of appealing a cp permaban, so if you're an abusive basement dweller mod and you want to bully people online you just permaban for cp to feel like a big tough guy.

I don't think there are really any other types of bans there now. There just don't give a fuck and permaban for cp always.