Kfc taste like fried mices poo

Of all the big junk foods multinational chains available, KFC is the worst. Yet people still eat there. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

kfc.com/menu/classics/famous-bowl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Luh dat chikin from popeyes ^ ^

Pure golden nugs of bollockyshitwank.

It used to be better :(
Tbh probably the best chicken right now has to be either bojangles or popeyes

Popeyes is not popular enought to be considered big anywhere outside the U.S.A

I honestly don't even like chicken I used to eat at st-hubert, as a kid, but beside chicken nuggets, chicken hearts and chicken jerkey and chicken + mayo sandwich, I find it pretty plain.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sure your 30% meat patties on your big mac may have more salt, but there is no way that kfc can ruin a bone in chicken thigh or wing to that degree. Maybe their other shit is trash, but they do still serve real chicken. There is much worse out there, faggot.

niggers wiggers chiggers etc.

I think you forgot chick-fil-a, or maybe you are boycotting them because they don't support you fags and your fedoras.

I did forget chick-fil-a, thank you! Although, I am gay and I still eat there, lgbt pride groups can fuck right off with their boycott, i never cared about those guys anyways lol

mashed potato 🅱

You've had fried mice poo?

op is correct. see pic related. it is the kfc famous bowl. it literally looks like after all of the fat fucks in the restaurant shovel food in their mouths someone sweeps the floor, dumps it into a bucket, then pours gravy on it, then they serve it as the "famous" bowl. this is the nadir of food. nutriloaf which is what is fed to prisoners as a form of torture in the us must taste better than this literal bowl of disgusting leftover waste. if you've ever eaten this, you are a prime candidate for forceful eradication when society finally collapses.

That look disgusting!

it's a real menu item. not making this up.

kfc.com/menu/classics/famous-bowl

Apparently that yellow stuff is supposed to be cheese.

lol fuck off kfc is good

You digust me.

sad boy is mad he cant afford kfc lol go get your lighter and get out of here XD

Are you retarded?

Even Warren Buffett prefer McDonald!

u tell me buddy (du du du dddu du du)

Kfc > popeys > chick fil gay > raising cane

I used to eat that stuff and it was enjoyable but then I joined the fruitarian masterrace and have cleansed my vessel of all sins and starchy foods praise jesus

MUHFUGGA YU JUS INSUL MUH FRIED CHIKINZ
I GON KILL YO AZZ
Niggers have taste as shit as their skin.

Goddamn millenials. It tasted fine when I had it.

This. If it tastes ok and you don't die who gives a fuck.

Because they're niggers.

Not true. Only niggers.

They make good comics

i'm 48 you fucking faggot and i posted about that wretched famous bowl. got any other pearls of wisdom, oh wise and clever fuckface?

[x] datamined
[ ] not datamined

Rasing Canes

WOOOOOOO SHIT NIGGER YOU MY DOG FOR LIFE. Was just about to post that shit, RC is the best chicken you can get on the market. The slaw, bread, fries, canes sauce with the fat ass drink is the greatest of meals you can get.

Yeah, you should stop acting like a millennial if you don't want people to assume you're a millennial. Didn't your daddy ever teach you that food is food? If you're paying extra for something that looks good, you're probably being ripped off.

I don't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock about your retard bait. I just dropped in to correct your grammar. Should be tastes* and mice's*.

Shots:
[x] fired
[ ] not fired

Back to the oven!