How do I download this video LOL

How do I download this video LOL

Boys can only begin to mature and produce their own semen after it's implanted in them (orally as well as analy)

this true

t. doctor

What do you have to do to girls to make sure THEY mature?

Nurture, caress, and love.

It's easier to do so when you pick them up and hold them against the wall.

End your life user

KeepVid

A vertical surface wouldn't provide sufficient comfort. Lay them down on a comfy bed, so they can sleep and gain energy to grow. :3

If you really want to fight, we can take this outside

You're right. We can both sleep tight :p

Cuddling is best.

Liste if u don't pick ur ears and smell the earwax dipped fingertips after.. ur honestly afraid to embrace life fully and need to self-actualize your existential essence

It actually is. There could even be a kitten added to the equation for maximum comfort. It could watch :p

Sleeping tight is best. Me n' her an' her n' ropes

Nooooo. She wont appreciate that.

She will in the longrun, right?

When you condition her, meanie.

drunk pedo, AMA!

Just give me a fucking summary of yourself: pedo edition.

managable job
good with children
im still depressed

Depressed because society condemns your desires? :)

yes x( i literally think about it every fucking day. i dont know how society could plays uch a sick joke.

Be patient. Maybe one day we wont have this arbitrary age limit, and you can stick your dick in some younger folk.

yesss, i think mankind should be more of a free-for-all, or maybe just regarding woman a free-for-all. right?

var active_page = "thread";var board_name="b";

…well, no. I'm not a Steven Armstrong supporter. I merely think 18 is an arbitrary limit imposed because we don't have sufficient research on childhood development. The fact people over 18 are less intelligent than most children, and can still suffer trauma from sex kinda makes the argument invalid. However, children haven't peaked in intelligence and still have chance to develop mentally, so if some horny pedo disturbed that, it could be considered unfair. We should research more.

if all research was done, I'd say a fully mentally stable 13 year old could handle it. maybe 14. :p

but then that still wouldn't be good. FREE-FOR-ALL SOCIETY

The thing is, cognitive development varies between everyone. Moving the bar down from 18 to 14 would still be an arbitrary limit. I think tests should be done on every child growing up to so we can determine where their mind is at, and if consensual sex with an adult would be alright.

the aoc is 18 in only a few places

yess!! every child should be tested mentally!!!!!

Golden star for you.

It's definitely a big ask, but thorough. However, the majority of humanity are still instilled at birth to despise the thought of anyone fancying younglings. That's gonna take a while to be sorted.