Just curious, how many of you are christian?

Just curious, how many of you are christian?

You do know jesus was a kike, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
nationalvanguard.org/2013/07/rosenberg-on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
en.metapedia.org/wiki/George_Lincoln_Rockwell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

low quality bait

Isnt it strange how after Rome adopted the 2nd wave Abrahamic cult Christianity, not much later, barbarian migrants were serving in the senate, and then Rome fell in much the same way all western countries are currently falling. Why is that do you think? White people to blame?

Another day another religious D&C thread.

Not even. Really just curious how many of you are hypocrites.

turn the other CHEEK

weird

babby's first bait
sage and report

Man, you guys are real pussies.

Everybody knows chtistianity is a foreign subversive tactic, we don't need to be reminded every few minutes.

I shill on Christians hard here, but this is obviously lefty/pol/ level shit bait

Daily reminder kikes hated Jesus.

The West has been Christian for thousands of years, atheism and reddit meme pagans are the problem.

Low quality bait.

Here comes the onward Christian crusaders to tell everyone that Abrahamism is somehow white again.

Anti-Christian!

That's heresy, user.

Hell is forever!

This.

I'll tell you something: Our ancestors didn't build Western civilization upon the principles of larpy Pagan meme cults.

The Bible is pretty much the biggest redpill.

that looks more like a tanned neanderthal to me.

jews are not neanderthal.

Also

bump

Paganism is just another layer of bullshit just like christianity. The only truth is that we are all powerful beings being tricked by parasitical entities in flesh bodies, and made to worship the parasites. What do you think happens when you pray? Your mental energy gets sucked by parasites. Why do you think there are crosses everywhere? They are antennas that accumulate the energy of the sheep and it gets then beamed to the parasites who live above the firmament.

The Romans and Greeks built civilizations on "larpaganism" before Christianity ever existed. So why does Christianity take credit for all of western civilization again? It was just tacked on.

"Kike" refers to jews who hated Jesus so much they wouldn't sign a form with a cross-mark so they used a circle. Jesus cannot by definition be a kike.

And they had the good sense to convert to Christianity.

Mcfuckin kill yourself

In the story he pretends to be a woman to sneak into his enemies home where he murders them all at the end. Still better than failing a rebellion and then getting executed for causing mass hysteria like Jesus did.

the closer we are to the american election the more shill threads like these and antitrump ones we get

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

The West has been "Christian" for thousands of years. What you need to realize is that Catholicism is not Christianity, but a cult offshoot that developed into a secular political power that dominated the Western World for a thousand years. The Crusades were Catholic and have no basis in actual Christanity. European religious culture is Catholic, not Christian.

And now for the redpill: this was a good thing. Actual, real Christianity is cucked beyond belief by Judaism and Globalism. After Martin Luther split the church and returned to the roots of the religion we started to see the pansy "turn the other cheek" type of Christianity that embraced foreigners and was wholly receptive to Jewish influence; and which eventually got BTFO'd so hard they had to run away to the New World and start their own country that eventually became Israel's Eternal Ally - America.

this tbh
get some new shit

they're scared nice dubs

You do know you're a fedora tipping faggot right?

good goy. repeat what your kosher genderstudies professor told you.

Do you have an actual argument or are you just going to spam

You know I've always wondered about Muslims: how fucking THIRSTY do you have to be to kill yourself for the promise of a bunch of virgins?

Silly little christcuck, I don't own any fedoras.

This is the new D&C wedge issue.

Disprove it

meant for

So shitlary is an atheist?
I didn't follow that muppet show closely, but that's new. I mean atheist (seriously) going for sprudoland presidency, wow.
'Anti-terrorist' have better chance to rule ISIS. Wait… oh shit.

yesss, goy. yeeessss. this is great stuff. keep going.

D&C
reported

Good night little christian

errytiem

I fucking hate communists as much as I hate hypocrite kike-worshipping christcucks.

lol
if record == corrected:
print True

then this picture won't hurt your butt

He was a Jew that got killed for telling Jews to stop jewing. Also he triggers Jews, see pic related.

this man would like to have a word with you

You are requested for a sauce and then just say "disprove it?"

Go back to reddit you disgusting faggot.

What Pagan LARPers don't understand is that Christ was around during Pharisaic Judaism. Judaism as it is an issue today refers to Rabbinic Judaism. Christ criticized the Pharisees, and the Jews time and time again have been punished for their rejection of Christ. That's why Jews don't like Christianity, aside it being a source of strength for Europe, the lands which Ashkenazis always seek to subvert.

Christcucks are either D&C shills or low test faggot LARPers

Commies are worse because they are completely devoid of any religious/spiritual ideas due to them being atheistic. Christcucks at least still uphold some forms of spiritualism although the religion is a Semitic perversion of Zoroastrianism

Aight, I have to give you that. I would like to know how Codreanu interpreted the Bible though. I guess you could argue that the building of the tower of Babylon was a sign that God viewed nationalism as a good thing

Read the Bible

I'm one of the most anti-christian on this website and this thread is trash

Do you have a source on these two sides of Judaism ? I thought Jesus specifically criticized the Pharisees' strictness when it came to following the laws and their disdain for the lower classes ?

Yeah, great come-back.

To recap:

Saged and reported for reddit-tier faggotry.

Lmao, is he one of these British person like john oliver or that girl in game of throne ?

Yes, we have genetics now. Try again.

WE WUZ JEWZ

fuck user my sides

This picture has make up, lights and some angle, it doesn't show the full extent of the brother sister fucking that happened for her conception.

whoops fucked up second image

After the destruction of the second temple during the First Jewish-Roman war Jews transitioned into Rabbinic Judaism, and led into the codification of the Talmud. Their hatred of Christ and gentiles is very prominent in this book. This along with their collective obsession with themselves have turned them into the problem they are now. The New Testament and current Judaism are completely unrelated. If you're gonna be "red pilled," then you have to understand the context of important stuff like this.

JESUS WAS A KIKE CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

Don't have time to elaborate or write blogpost on the entire thing. Basically most of the earliest believers in christianity were slaves, women are people of the lower classes. Slaves and people of the lower classes were extremely attracted to the message of a heaven where they could be able to live in freedom without toil, and the general idea of brothership that christianity promoted. The christian religion as promoted by Jesus and his apostles was one to take in all classes of society, much like zoroastrianism. This religion had no high order of priests who would have "contact" with the Gods, which was relatively unique for that time. The people could have a personal spiritual connection with God and didn't have to ask some religious official to procure sacrifices for example. This is however the weak point of christianity. Because people are inherently "bad" they should not be entrusted with the interpretation of religious works and the religion itself. Catholicism fixed this by imposing a hierarchical religious order of bishops, cardinals and the pope who were the only ones to understand the scripture. This doesn't mean catholicism is "good" christianity. Most catholic priests were also not up to the holy task of understanding the trandscendent. Protestants, in their revolt against catholicism, and fueled by the humanist ideas of the inherently rational man, have overturned the already corrupted system of the hierarchical church and made it even worse by imposing non-religious heads of state ( Lutheranism ) or groups of local church leaders ( Calvinism ) as heads of faith.

TLDR: early christianity cannot be repeated because of its disorganized nonhierarchical following which perverted the early church

Also, the "turn the other cheek" meme needs to die. Its a bible text which was interpreted wrong. A Roman soldier could hit a Jew but if the Jew would turn the other cheek towards him, and the Roman hit him again, he would be punished by his commander. Same goes for: "if someone ask you to walk a mile with him, walk two". During the times of Roman rule in Israel, a citizen was obliged to walk a certain amount of miles with a Roman soldier if obliged so. If the citizen would walk more than the certain set amount of miles, the soldier would be punished. The "turn the other cheek" text, is thus not a sign of showing weakness, but is instead a means to try to punish Romans for forcing the Jews to work for them

God put a blood curse on jews for killing his son.

If they were cursed by "god" then why do they basically run the world right now and get away with everything they do?

Satan.

You mean "le ebil boogeyman"?
This is why no one takes you christkikes seriously, you actually believe in monsters.

I'd say the hatred of gentiles was already present during Pharisinic Judaism, but it is more covered up than in the Rabbinic texts. When you look at the old testament you can clearly see the Jews calling for the extermination of all male neighbours or even entire peoples. If you read through the Jewish conquest of Egypt it is quite literally a tale of genocide which is a very sensible thing to do if you want to destroy your enemy fully.

Look at how they treat the people who wanted to ally with them but the Jews didn't allow them:

Then Joshua called for them and spoke to them, saying, "Why have you deceived us, saying, 'We are very far from you,' when you are living within our land? 23"Now therefore, you are cursed, and you shall never cease being slaves, both hewers of wood and drawers of water for the house of my God."

Cointelpro 101.
I can play this game too.
*tips fedora*

Somebody post the Holla Forums screencaps

Do you think its possible that maybe Jews are where they are because all of the Abrahamic faiths surround them? Imagine if the Abrahamic faiths didn't exist and then imagine where these people would be.

Fucking misclicked
of them talking about using the Christian angle to divide Holla Forums.

ok shlomo

Did I say that?

Pretty much, yes.

Blatant kike posting

So you can't imagine a world without the abrahamic faiths? So h'white :^)

So your argument basically boils down to: The bible is the word of God but humans God's creation are too stupid to interpret it. Also, the early adherents of Christianity were mostly slaves of the Romans and may have been mostly women, so there!

Agreed. Not that this has anything to do with any of our previous posts.

Tbh, At this point I have lost the course of the conversation.

You seem to be labouring the point:
1. Christianity bad. for some reason Atheism good. for some reason.
2. Muh Feels.

This has been done to death.
>>>/christian/
>>>/auschwitz/

sage

This was a low effort OP, but kind of indicative of how Christians are on the run on Holla Forums, and have been since the year started.

They went from being a very loud and obnoxious group that would bring up Christianity in every fucking thread they could to being widely hated and mocked here as they should be

They completely brought this on themselves.

To continue with my post here Christianity is bad for almost identical reasons as to why Judaism is bad. It is a foreign view hostile to white racial awareness and white flourishing.

Any argument you can pull up about Christian heritage, you could just as easily make defending Jews.

So does Hamas, that doesn't mean their religion isn't shit.

Honestly christians, what are the honest percentages of your faithful cohabitants that would join you in jihad? Just give me ballpark estimates, there's 2.5 christians on the globe. How many would pick up a sword tomorrow and help you cleanse Jerusalem?

Burgers are great. Also they have pickles.

Hamas is literally a suadi based mossad proxy though.
They are there to make the palestinians look like crazy muslim zealots to allow the kikes to bomb them freely. If the palestinian freedom movement was led by a secular group israel would be fucked PR wise.

Have some dank OC since you faggots will never quit this DnCfuck you! homoerotictry.

wew forgot to post

You realize that the Greeks and Romans built their empires as polytheists, right? Shit, we had a great post yesterday explaining how Exodus is a polytheistic text written for displaced Jews in Babylon. Your shit is all confused, son.

Roman and Greek empires were classical civilization built around the Mediterranean, you fucking idiot.

And they were built as polytheistic empires. Or are you trying to forget that fact?

And then they converted to Christianity and spread it to the unwashed savages to the north.

I see good ol' Holla Forums still hasn't changed. How's the cartoon frog worship going?

Western civilization inherited some facets of classical civilization, but it was still fundamentally different from it. Read a book, nigger.

I missed Iron Pill.

I urge you to look into the origins of easter and yuletide sometime. My lands were pagan for tens of thousands of years before your semitic mind virus came in. Thankfully we are jettisoning it again. We will rebuild europe in the ashes.

he was, until he converted to Christianity

Matthew 15:24:
why do you suck Jesus' circumcised Jewish cock?
Luke 2:21:

You never stop being a jew, christcuck.

Wew, nice historical revisionism. Remember the massive amounts of religious D&C threads that cropped up last October-November time? Remember how every day you'd check the catalogue and see at least 3 new threads with no other premise than "fuck Christianity"? You and the other retards played right into Shlomo's hands by biting hard on D&C bait threads instead of focusing on the enemy.

Take note of pics related, LARPagans - straight from the horse's mouth.

we should load up all you jesus faggots into a holocaust oven and incinerate the lot of you for worshipping at the feet of a filthy hebrew

don't forget Thor also has a faggot brother who fucks horses and has a father who drinks semen from dead corpses.

you're talking about jesus?
fucking lel

2/10, try harder. Is this all that modern Holla Forums has to offer?

lmao

no, jew-lover, the holocaust-ovens will be freshly built to modern ISO standards to accommodate all the faggot cuck christkike-lovers like you

Maybe it started earlier than I realized, but one difference I think from the religious debate threads that have been around for years is that there is much more focus on current events. It seemed like the Christian response to the refugee situation in Europe and the Donald Trump campaign in its earlier idealistic stage was so bad that people began to see Christianity as a very active and dangerous threat, and not something to be argued over as an intellectual exercise.

Let me add that Christians had for a long time mostly subverted Holla Forums, making their particular issues those of Holla Forums, such as being anti-abortion.

Maybe I'm optimistic, but that seems to be changing as well.

My family are full of mega roman catholics, all mega refugees welcome cucks. Even as the street they live on has gone from being wholly italian to half paki in less than a decade, nothing is wrong for them. They even have an African bush nigger that they invite over.

First day on the job, Chaim?

This image makes me happy, I hope it's correct.

Hope which part is correct?

Good news: everything I've read on this confirms it.

There is a crucial difference to be made here, and it is this:

Christianity is religion. Jew is a race.

Anyone may convert to Christianity, absolve their sins and acquire Salvations. Anyone.

Jews are born Jews and they will forever bear the guilt and blood for the death of Christ. They can never acquire salvation.

That is the difference.

Christianity and racial awareness are mutually exclusive topics. There is nothing in the bible about racial awareness, one way or another. Some Christians are red-pilled on race and others are not. Christianity says nothing about race awareness.

i'm definitely not talking about a faggot who had to suck thrym's cock in order to retrieve his hammer, which in fact also comes with his power.

what kind of shitty god puts all his powers in one hammer, no wonder europe was full of uncivilized snow niggers.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

what kind of a shitty god gets his dick cut off by rabbis?

You literally didn't even read the header on the PDF file screencaps, let alone the content of each one.

You mean the thoroughly jewed American Christian responses? Yes, that's to be expected from the kind of people who supported the likes of Bush.

Pray tell, what are these issues that are considered so subversive to you?

Look, I can do it too!
Hurry up and post that George Bernard Shaw quote so you can out fully yourself as a leftist subversive.

Nice try, christcuck.

Nice try, Goldstein

there's nothing subversive about it, faggot
you're a cuck and your faggot cucklord is a kike cuck

pagancuck detected.

How many of you shills have been send out by the JIDF? Just give us a number for once

you're a cuck and your faggot cucklord

pic related.

While Jews are not religious overall, their mindset is similar to that of a cult, much like radical Marxist groups can resemble religious sects in their psychological effects.

Both belief systems are horribly destructive, and they have shown that over and over and over again.

Partly true, but not completely. There is a universalist outlook to Christianity that is summed up in statements like this:

James 2:9

Romans 10:12-13

Galatians 3:28

Another odd piece of Bible trivia is the Ethiopian wife of Moses, which was enough to convince Pastor Anderson that race is not important.

you're the faggot shilling for the jewlord jesus

jesus is and always be a jew and you'll spend all of eternity sucking the lying jew's toes because you've been jewed by a lying jew into thinking that the lying jew isn't a jew but is actually god
JEWED
E
W
E
D

But Jesus isnt a jew. Also you shills are really really bad at doing a decent job, what a shame.

Romans 10:12-13 & Galatians 3:28 refers to the part in which gentiles and non-gentiles are the same, jews are no longer exclusive to God and for that matter they have to go through christ, this has nothing to do with niggers and whites believe in god therefore they should all live together.

see Matthew 27:51

ITT: detached mutts and half-breeds

Jesus was "born" a kike, yet jesus could be born anywhere in the world, the difference here is that snow niggers was busy sucking Odin's dick while fucking in the trees like faggots so the chances of a european woman giving birth to God in flesh was unlikely because europe was living in mudhuts like the niggers in africa.

of course he is
just because you say he isn't doesn't make it so
jesus wasn't white
he wasn't aryan
he's just a jewish desert rat

ok cuck

Asatrucucks on damage control.

The abortion issue is one of the most important, but also the obsession with "degeneracy" that you see with individuals like Common Filth. Common Filth is actually a perfect example of this, a weirdly perverted guy who is obsessed with researching odd fetishes and then denouncing them.

What a fucked up existence. It reminds me of anti-gay preachers like Ted Haggard who were caught with men.

If you really meant this verse:

then your reading of these texts is so abstract and metaphorical that anything could mean anything.

Odin: “Thou winters eight wast the earth beneath
milking the cows as a maid,

and there gavest birth to a brood:
were these womanish ways, I ween.”

Loki:”But thou, say they, on Sáms Isle once
beat (the magic drum?) like a Vœlva:
in vitki’s shape through the worlds didst fare:

in woman’s wise, I ween.”
(“Lokasenna,” 23-24)

Hey guys, look, it's a fellow white man offering a useful historical perspective.

its not abstract ya dingus, the curtain represented the kike's covenant with God, when the kikes rejected Jesus and crucified him, that covenant was torn apart and Gentiles officially had the same status as the Jews, hence what you posted previously.

Matthew 27:50-52

Sounds pretty straightforward. Anyway, I was looking for

because that is exactly what Christians seem to think it means.

its amusing how you would also be "calling me out" if I was correcting someone on some nerdy shitty story about lord of the rings.

the current subject has to do with christianity, if you're being a fucking imbecile and disregarding the fact that this thread is about christianity, then you should consider killing yourself for taking this subject seriously.

Which is topic of discussion that can be contained to a single thread. Hardly a subversive issue.
Are you saying that we shouldn't be concerned about social degeneracy? That we shouldn't care about the impact of things like homosexuality, trans-sexuality, emasculation, race mixing, substance abuse, and unchecked promiscuity on our societies' future? Who the fuck do you think pushes all of this?
Who?

I can see that you're a good man, user, and I understand where you're coming from, but I implore you to give these issues a bit more thought before you cast them aside entirely. The implications are much greater than they may first seem at first glance.

It's almost as if Protestantism is shit, and letting everyone have their own special snowflake make-your-own-sundaeSunday denomination of Christianity is retarded.

Special snowflake cuckstianity is the jew's favorite d&c

Correct, which is why Protestantism is so big in the US :^)

arguably its the theme, which also leads to exploitation and at the end of the day ends up as a result of getting hijacked, like liberals, they bathe on the concept of "good" therefore a good will means you're a good person, in association of that they also adopted the concept that if you allow strangers to your country you're also a "good person" but we all know who spins that narrative of who we can decide the concept of good or evil, anyways, most protestants are very problematic in that sense, don't even bother correcting them they will assume that you're satan talking.

I wouldn't believe christianity as a core is something relatively bad, but the whole establish concept of good led them to be dogs on a leash.

That's not to say that catholicism or orthodoxy are really much better.

Jesus was a kike but the Christ is a Bodhisattva.

so jesus would still be jewish if God impregnated your wife :^)?

The next time A Wyatt Mann is here can anybody ask him to do some Iron pill cartoon ? That would be some nice meme material, especially with the brand new hd schlomo he made.

Unfortunately for them, what they don't realise is that one of the most basic premises of Christianity is that good works alone aren't what get you into heaven.

Methinks I'm done posting for the night.

I don't recall specifically the part in the bible except that its in
ecclesiastes, something about "being too good" or "too evil" how that will screw you over, I just don't remember where specifically, but its a pretty good argument against most trigger happy christians.

I think its somewhere on Ecclesiastes 7, i'd have to review it but i'm not sure.

Oy vey, thank you fellow \pOl\-user, I hate Christians now!

But you are the enemy. You destroyed as much as you could of the our ancient ways back then and if you were ever to regain power you would stab everyone in the back and finish off destroying anything left that could be competition. You are just like communists and SJWs (other adherents of jewish creations) in that you must destroy EVERYTHING that could present a contrarian view. It's a mentality that is entirely jewish in nature and nothing to do with the aryan man,

You only feign unity and tolerance now that you are weak. If you had power you would never show it to "larpagans" and "fedoras". After losing power you have been being shown more mercy than you ever showed anyone else, and still you fucking whine. You behave just like the kikes in your holy book.

god didn't impregnate mary, you cuck
the whole thing is a jewish fairytale to cuck the goy

Christianity will unite the white race they said…

but if its a "jewish fairytale" then mary doesn't exist, how can you imply that he didn't impregnate her if you yourself confirms that its a fairytale, are you severely autistic?

wtf
you are that, faggot
it's very simple, cucklord
jesus is a dirty kike and the entire story around his birth is a made up jewish fantasy
fucking hell you christcucks are the most retarded of the good goyim
faggot kike-loving cuck

bump

Jesus was aryan.

Jewishness is inherited from mothers, doesn't matter who is the father.

Burger mutt detected.

its not just any father, if you are referencing a deity that is vastly superior, you are to assume that his inheritance from the father would be far greater, thinking that your genes do not matter because the mother is what carries the more important traits means that preserving the white race would be meaningless by this logic.

that aside, if God chose anyone else in the world, from what you're referring if the mother were to be european, than that means Christ wouldn't be jewish, but why does it matter? if Christ is god in flesh inheriting his Father/himself's personality from the heavens, than that means whatever genes he acquires from whatever race would be meaningless because everything would be replaced by the action of God himself.

Anti-Christian!

That's more or less true. When we get back power again, we'll be purging larpagans, fedoras and gaytheists.

Anti-white criminal detected.

Look I posted it again!

D&C trash

Don't underplay abortion, it is a huge issue that needs way more attention. Christians are closing abortion clinics left and right through state-level regulation harassment, which means millions more niggers are being born.

Look at this Christian abortion abolitionist convincing a black woman to not get an abortion.

Don't care. Their politicization is Jewish coalition building, much like feminism.

Christians are guilty of both of these issues, particularly the latter. You should feel embarrassed for even bringing this up.

Christians are the ones who pushed the drug war, niggers, Mexicans, and Prohibition. Their track record for how to handle a societal problem is shit.

Christians and their warped sense of sexuality means that they believe that without the Bible, all men will be dressing up like furries and fucking other men. Of course, the private sexual lives of priest is a pretty nauseating thing.

If it's bad, you can generally find a Christian pushing it somewhere, or having a shit answer based on the Bible that will make the issue worse.

Dubs checked

Checking my own dubs real quick.

Wew, second time I'm getting dubs ITT

The jews are trying to slide this thread again

Christians confirmed enemy

Christians confirmed impossible to ally with

+ + + BREAKING NEWS + + +

They are the ones who said it

This, christcucks actually want to kill whites

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

KYS rabbi

Reported for spam and intl

Except that won't ever happen because your cuckery is waning once and for all. We on the other hand, will purge you traitors. Crucifixions are the way to go.

They really think this works.

Note that nothing new is said or any productive discussion is formed, literally everything in this thread has been debunked numerous times, yet is brought up again and again, here's a relevant Mein Kampf quote:

Reported for intl

That's why he founded a new religion, jerk.

So did Abraham. What's your point?

Obviously you faggots haven't even read MEIN KAMPF.
"I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal."
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 1

"And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God; because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interests. But at that time Christ was nailed to the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews; whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics and when elections are being held they debase themselves to beg for Jewish votes. They even enter into political intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties against the interests of their own Christian nation."
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11

"The fact that the Curia is now making its peace with Fascism shows that the Vatican trusts the new political realities far more than did the former liberal democracy with which it could not come to terms. …The fact that the Catholic Church has come to an agreement with Fascist Italy …proves beyond doubt that the Fascist world of ideas is closer to Christianity than those of Jewish liberalism or even atheistic Marxism…"
- Adolf Hitler in an article in the Völkischer Beobachter, February 29, 1929, on the new Lateran Treaty between Mussolini's fascist government and the Vatican

Read MEIN KAMPF you pieces of shit.

That was during the 1920s when he thought that the church could still be made nationalist. It couldn't.

sage

sage

Reported for admitting to be intl.

nationalvanguard.org/2013/07/rosenberg-on-christianity/

Plus, quite frankly, he was a politician. He wisely chose to focus on what little good he saw in the churches rather than get into more academic discussions of what a disaster it was.

so from this we see he knows the church is an important part of society but he himself was an atheist.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 10

This tide of retards are always annoying to counter as they are zealotlike, stupid and fucking annoying.

The word christianity should nearly be an autoban.

natsoc, the new right is not christian, nor will it ever be. Racial realism is one of our core values and it completely conflicts the universalism of the kike made religions.

You want to know what is our actual core belief system?

its this

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

Even Nietzsche had that same question as to what will replace the Church.

At the same time, if you accept Hitler's position as you state it, then you are basically acknowledging that Christianity is for the bottom rungs of society, the thoughtless sheep who need that kind of opiate, as Marx would put it. If you have a brain and stand apart from the herd, then you won't be a Christian.

Hardly a ringing endorsement.

it's definitely not for the bottom but the bottom should still have it.

I myself am an agnostic like George lincoln rockwell "he began to see religion not as an opiate of the masses, but as a necessary pillar of civilization. He contemplated the possibility of a "total intelligence" existing somewhere in the universe, and thought that a better description of his views was agnostic."
- en.metapedia.org/wiki/George_Lincoln_Rockwell

No. Christians are merciful, that's one of our faults. But everyone loses patience and at some point, we'll wake up.

Your kind (larpagans, fedoras etc) are generally narcissistic faggots that coast on our softness and profit off a millennia of Christian society.

D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C
D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C
D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C

What are you sliding ? There's like 4 or 3 different slide threads just like this.

D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C

D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C
D/C