Gay tread

official gay tread

Don't thread on me >:(
Can anyone tell me who pic related is? I asked in another thread but it got 404'd. He a qt and i wanna know how big his dick is!

he is super cute, I want to lick his tummy

Are those problem glasses guys? I'd fuck him but i'd be cautious about the SJW disease.

Don't tell me you wouldn't fuck the cutey in that picture if he was on your bed presenting himself to you. He looks almost exactly like a girl but without the tits or vag and presumably without the retarded liberalism

Fucking boipucci isn't rly gay tho if we get down to brass tax here

Trips cumfirm

trips of truth

PSA: This is a phenomenon known as mirrored dubdubs. Rearrange the last four numbers and you get;
Look for these digits in future posts.

Bump I need to know who this boy is!!

Bumping with substance. Here's 10 boybutts from my somewhat small collection

this is leftypol material, together with furries and pedophiles
just a reminder

with that mouth he could suck all the cocks in the universe

Remove gays.

papa?

THE GAY
\ < /

Fuck. It looked so good before i posted it too

His pseudo name is Dumbledore. He used to be a huge camwhore from tumblr back in 2010. I'm pretty sure he was still around a few years back, but I'm not sure if he's still online under the same name anymore, also, he isn't anywhere near as cute as he was back at his prime (16) when his nudes leaked (I'm not sure if they leaked or if he actually released them).

In this picture you posted he's probably 18 btw.

Thank you! I could've figured he was a tumblodite from the problem glasses, but now i know for sure. He was really cute tho