THEY'RE GOING AFTER TRUMP'S DOCTOR - SOWING DOUBTS ABOUT HIS HEALTH LOL

THEY'RE GOING AFTER TRUMP'S DOCTOR - SOWING DOUBTS ABOUT HIS HEALTH LOL

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/26/politics/donald-trump-doctor-note/index.html

Talk about pathetic desperation. Don't they know comparing Trump's health to Hillary's is like comparing 80s era Schwarzenegger to a famine starved Ethiopian?

of course they do which is why they make a big stink about Trump's health and they quiet about Hillary's

*stay quiet

All to soften the blow when $hillary pulls out of engagements for myriad "reasons". This attempt at deflection, while hillary needs a stool to enter an SUV, will be seen as particularly pathetic.

They're literally trying to mimick everything we use against them so they can go full 'whataboutism' . Just think about how desperate they were to make the Russia connections with all of Hillary's dirty money from oil countries.

Trump is going to be poisoned by his own doctor. Calling it.

Nope.

Too bad for them they don't have a shred of evience to point toward Trump having health problems, but we already have a mountain of it and will get more with each new public appearance.

They should just avoid talking about anyone's health until November. But they won't.

A mountain of evidence against Hillary, that is.

The man is 70 and is doing rallies all the time, not to mention townhalls, TV appearances and tons of strategy planning behind the scenes.
I'm half his age and couldn't keep up.

This is the stupidest thing they could have done, because now Trump can go to another doctor and get another health statement that says he's perfectly healthy, then turn to Hillary and say "OK now where's yours?!?"

I'd say send this to Trump but he's probably already got a doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow.

I'd expect them to try to get a Clinton approved doctor to talk about his fatal testicular cancer and schizophrenia. While the headlines flood that, Harold Bornstein commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head and robbing himself.

I'm a Trump supporter but I really don't care if Trump OR Hillary have health problems. They're both at an advanced age, there's going to be things wrong with them.

But when I see Hilldog need help getting up stairs or into a car, it raises some eyebrows.

Yeah, are they really sure they want to bring this up?

I simply can't wait to see the image of them both standing next to each other. The election will probably be officially over at the moment, every healthy person's midbrain will lurch to a comparatively favorable view of Trump.

(((Bornstein)))
Jesus christ what's with these kikeyist of kike names?

Doubt it.

They've copied everything we've come up with so far.

I s'pose it's a way to spin the issues, to confuse the issues for the normal non-thinking Democrat voter.

Some issues that they can't copy:
people around Trump don't die on a regular basis
no one has ever accused Trump of snorting cocaine
chain-smoking through homosexual partners has not been Trump's forte
accusations of corruption don't follow him around
etc.

Trump supporters should focus on that.

liberals do nothing but project example number 151513895009423143643930921342354635

On policy,

Trump recognizes the danger of Islam's ingress, and would stamp out the Islamic State - that's not something they can copy

Instead, Clinton stumps for war with Syria and Russia, and whomever else she's told to want us to fight

Gee, where have we heard that before?

No, not because they won't try (they will, maybe they are right now) but because Trump is well aware about the serious and probable attempts to kill him subtly or not, from ((( democratics ))) or ((( republicans ))) alike.

He knew from the start, he's not going to fall for it.

Why is that their only tactic is copying what we do? Are they this incompetent?

he's 70.

I'm very worried about Trump's health.

Wow. That is indeed hilariously desperate.

He's obviously very healthy for a 70-year old, though.

The more they push Trump's health into the spotlight (even though he looks perfectly fine) the more Hillary is going to have to step forward too.

Bring it on, Trump's not the one hiding anything.

Is this really the best (((they))) can do?

They're like children who shout "no, you are!" every time you criticize them.

Looks can deceive user..

Kind of hard to do when Trump is going to rallies almost every amd holds press conferences, while hillary hides and only comes out in the most controlled situations possible.

*day and

Trump's Doc looks like he jumped straight out of the Matrix.. what have we Memed?!

trump does 2 hour-long rallies a day whilst hillary can't even manage 1 10-minute rally a week and when she does manage it, half the time she gets triggered into having a seizure

They are quoting him out of context here, if not completely fabricating it.

Just call them conspiracy theorist.

Chek and kek

Wonder if Trump will take on these Alt-Far Left conspiracy theorists head on.

Did Trump just play 5d chess again?

who said anything about looks? he's constantly traveling and yelling his lungs out yet he shows no signs of fatigue. if that isn't healthy then nothing is.