post your best shit Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQK7KSTQfaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumping

I wanna bone that girl bad

That right one got me

brand new

I have no clue what that girl said, but it gave me an erection.

11/10, would masturbate to again.

pls

I maed a new one yay all praise

wtf did that loli say

fucc u faggot why you do that to a pupper faggot ima find you and kill u nigga u worse than a nigga, not even niggas fuck with animals, only white bois and maybe spics or indians (asians) do. fuck u i kill u

Nice. Who is the guy at the beginning?

bill hicks. some faggot who died of cancer. it's from one of his later acts where he freaked out after some heckler kept yelling freebird at the stage.

FUCK U DIGLETT

sauce pls

wat sauce?

what a sick cunt

context?

jesus christ that degenerate fucking human in that video genuinely pisses me off. the dog clearly cannot breath and is reluctant, yet he forcibly grabs its fucking snout like a desperate fuck and forces is. fuck that piece of shit.

too bad demo died in that motorcycle accident

Anyone got the russian horror webm? You know the one I'm talking about.

Close, but the one I'm talking about is far more graphic. It's like an art project. It's got a lot of blood, gore, and a little girl whose world turns into Silent Hill, basically.

I was being literal when I said the girl's world turns into Silent Hill. None of the video was real, it was all paper mache or something similar.

Fucking wrong video!

I love that song!
It's called Best City In The World, I think.

Ahkay

Yes, it is. .webm related.

I think I've become a little bit too desensitized.

That's because it's baby shit. Here, have the intermediate level gore. Bonus points if you don't grab your penor and hug it afterwards.

I will never understand to this day why people would actually want to do this to themselves. Shameful, really.

Here, have some moralizing gore. This one is old, there were homeless living in the forested area near a city. They were stealing people's dogs and cats (collars and bones in the beginning). Some young people got pissed and decided to retaliate. I don't know whether the homeless survived, but I read that they did. What a shame.

Why are no other fags contributing?

I really liked the musici what's the name I cant find it

ФИКСИКИ - ПОМОГАТОР (FIKSIKI WITCH HOUSE REMIX)

Sauce on that?

What movie is this from?

That's not really moralizing, they couldn't even finish the job. And having pets is dumb.

Wtf is wrong with people….

I like how the guy is using the dullest knife possible, wtf.

fuck you and your normalfag bullshit

Those girls are cute and the song sounds neat fam, I dont know what more you want

Those girls are cute and the song sounds neat fam, I dont know what more you want>>7274895

Woops

Thats a favorite, I hope that someday Mankind can do this.

Guess I'm holding this shit down

Just let me know when to stop, I guess

I don't know

I wish more people understood this one

Nice, I like this.

guys are too many zooz, real fun street music

Fuckin file size limit

Sauce?

A good reaction webm.

Well I guess I'll end on this one, have a good night guys

night

is that Weev

who makes these i have quite a few of their videos

The movie is Falling Down. If you haven't seen it you're doing yourself a disservice.

That is some absolutely solid doorkickers work.

Sounds like a remix of this

There's a place for people like you.

Search Rivers- FitGirl Remix on YT.

In the 1st Webm is that the 1st Chechen war?

Chicago is pretty fuckin cancerous, fam.
typical Amerijew bullshit/retardation

Why the fuck is the world full of cucks like these? They act like every Trump supporter is a bigot.

did somebody say gore?

Are these the same people who did 3 guys 1 hammer?

I would love to come home and see my gf fucking other girl

I love to (((Watch people die)))

cat lovers are literal fucking cancer.

What did these retards think would happen?

Howd you know it was me?

this makes me want to die holy shit

from the thumbnail it looks like the chair webm is mr. poopybuthole from r&m

(checked)
Thank you, this is a great song

Quite possibly, the Chechen war started in 1999

You're not wrong

I hate this webm so much and I want to get rid of it

lol that is legit rage right there

Need sauce on girl

Where is it from?

Need it too. Any ideas?

filename

holy shit black & white 1 footage. Upvoted.

Why? Subhumans.

He's not docile enough.

Reminder that Cboyardee prophesized the Trump presidency a decade ago and it's synchronous with how the decline of Bushism and the Neocon failures paved the way for Trump.

that first webm makes my blood boil

About 300 years ago, a group of people known as puritans flee religious persecution in England. They form the core culture of what eventually became The United States of America.

Puritans were honestly a lot like crazy islamists are today - namely, they wanted to force everyone to live their way. So for example, it wasn't enough that they didn't drink alcohol, they also had to outlaw alcohol.

The same is true of drugs. Prohibition of drugs is due in part to lingering puritanical ideals about how society should be organized.

It is distinctly illiberal, but more importantly, counterproductive. Prohibition of drugs today has the same effect that prohibition of alcohol had in the '20s - one caused Al Capone, the other causes mexican drug cartels.

If you fuck with or otherwise cross a mexian cartel, they kill you in a gruesome way. The guy in the video might have worked for them and then changed his mind, or he might have stolen (or they suspected he stole) money. Or he could be someone who spoke out against them or a police officer that refused to take a bribe.

This will continue until the US stops fellating the puritans.

Sauce?

Don't let the kitties death upset you too much, it probably mauled many mice and birds in similar manner.

Worst webm thread in a long time good job

make it better

THen do something about it lazy ass nigger, you cant always count on someone else providing the gibz.

Source of music of this webm, please.

anyone has the webm where a llittle chinese kid is teaching an old man kung fu or whatever? it was posted in the previous webums thread. here's something in return

similar

ha silly cat

Song: Nom nom nom - Parry Gripp Jesus christ nigger you literally could've just looked up nom nom song
Anime: Demi-chan wa Kataritai

thank you

Been looking for weeks cant find anything except this

Posted pretty much all of mine in the last month no point reposting shit everyones already seen

Oscillate Look for it on Vimeo

I'm I've pretty much searched frame by frame of the whole video by now and come up dry i honestly dont think we're gonna find it unless the op comes forward, I'm also the guy who was looking for it in other threads aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=eQK7KSTQfaw
since you like that kind of music, maybe this can help you

That shit is fucking old. Sauce was given in a thread on /webm. Might still be there, it was in 2014 IIRC.

pt.2

What the fuck happened there? Did the bullet bounce off of him or something?

The Rapeman

Dumb cunt walking her dogs that she can't control, and does nothing while they maul a fucking cat to death. Yeah, no, that's not solace in the least, you fuccboi.

The cat was laying out in the carport of its own home, just enjoying its day, and a pair of dogs literally raced up and mauled it and grabbed it so it couldn't even escape. And the woman, instead of doing what she should have and grabbing the cat, tried to pull her dogs away. Probably walked away from the property without taking responsibility until the footage was used to track her down, and I hope her dogs were put down for it.

People need to be held responsible for their stupidity, if you can't control your dogs, don't fucking walk them. Probably walking them so they can shit on someone else's lawn and then not pick that up either, fucking cunt.

did you watch it? it's very well made

I did! The actual stories in the show are kind of sad, though, when you realize that THESE PEOPLE EMPLOY THE RAPE MAN TO RAPE THEIR DAUGHTERS in order to make them more compliant.

Do you know how fucked up that is? If you did that shit in real life and someone found out, you would go to jail for a long time, because that's conspiracy and paying for illegal services.

Found the cuck.

righting wrongs with penetration, user. meh, ive seen worse. i knew a guy who had his own father and brother incite him to commit suicide. he did.

Did they get charged with manslaughter 1?

Why the fuck would they do that? Inbred white trash?

I got it from a russian webm posting thread a while back. OP did not provide sources.

Women

Had a look and found nothing so guessing its gone now, I've put a sauce request on a sauce thread over there so thanks anyway I'd completely forgotten that board existed

I thinked what in she more of TNT and she will babah.

I downloaded this song and it sucks without the video