yes u

maybe u

I dont know u

can u repeat the questionu

your not the bossu of me nowu

your not the bossu of me nowu

and your not so bigu

benisu

attacking the opposition's claims with logical criticisms and supporting your own claims with verifiable evidence.

mixing evidence and logic with personal insults allows for the opposition to accuse you of committing an ad hominen fallacy and thereby undermine your argument.

Earf is and orange not a pizza

Fuck you.

It's as if Alex Jones doesn't know he's fat as fuck

molyneux is the typical 'libertarian' pseudo intellectual turned trump-fascist who has no arguments but hundreds of strawmen.

fuck you even harder

Literally blue pills ….sheeeeit

You get more dumb every day leftypol

>>>/srz/ is the best board

That's blatantly wrong. Name calling does not necessarily make it an ad hominem. If you just attacked his character and evaded his argument/didn't give any substance in your argument, then you can say he made the ad hom fallacy.

No it isn't, >>>/srz/ is!!!

Citing fallacies may be noble but it does nothing for discussion. The only way to beat shills like that is to play their game better than they do

how do you link boards like that?

There's also the argument from fallacy fallacy

There is nothing inherently suspicious about doing so. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove that something sinister is going on.

the fact that the fallacy fallacy is a fallacy does not mean the use of fallacies is not poor argumentation, that would be a fallacy. The fallacy fallacy is the fallacy that "you are wrong because you employed a fallacy" not that "fallacies are bad." Me saying you're wrong because of the fallacy you used would be the fallacy fallacy. But me saying your fallacious argument is fallacious and you should revise the fallacies out of your fallacious argument before I take the argument seriously is not the fallacy fallacy.

Molyneux was already a bitcoin millionaire years ago before BTC hit $1000. Maybe he cashed in, but given his ancap credentials i think it's more likely that he's hiding his vast fortune in a number of wallets.

Ur a fagget

You can't even put the effort in to capitalize your letters and you think a period can appear inside quotation marks. Why should I take the time to read anything you write when you can't even take the time to write a proper response?

now this is how you shitpost friends

JUST ONE DOLLAR
THAT'S ALL IT TAKES

He won't be satisfied until he gets 6 million BTC, to commemorate those who died in the holocaust. His kike instincts are kicking in and he needs reparations, now, not later.

That's literally where they are supposed to go, idiot. You never put end punctuation after a quotation mark. Did you fail 1st grade English or something?

nice b8 m8
I bet you also think we're just joking when we call you a "faggot".

Syntax error: argument invalid.

This is exactly how it's used on imageboards, employed in a dismissive way as to not address any of points contained in the post its responding to, treating every post as if it were to be constructed in a philosophically cogent and sound way. Example
Premise 1: x then y
premise 2: y then z
conclusion: x then z
This is particularly disingenuous in that not only are most people who employ the use of fallacies as a way to undermine someone's post not even aware of what constitutes a valid and sound argument, but neither are the user they are responding to. So you get into a classic shit-throwing fest of people trying to one-up each other with pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Whereas, anybody with half a brain, can likely see how one's post COULD have been constructed into a cohesive argument (regardless of validity and soundness - as these are exceptionally rare) and then responded to that.
also Stefan Molyneux is a moron

You just lost the argument.

Can't lose argument if don't make argument ^ ^

guys i know you probably think this is all a joke or something but i'm severely pissed off here do you realize how stupid the things you are saying are? i'm literally sitting here in 2017 reading your words and i can't even understand how stupid you are. before i dropped out of college i took several classes and i can tell you for certain that you are wrong. if you don't think so you are dumb. i hope you all say this stuff somewhere else where people can see you like your family and they hear it and see you and know you're this dumb. i won't even bother reading your responses because i already know what they will be. they will be wrong.

You're right.

I just won this entire threads arguements.

wrong

not an argument

is asking for one dollar an argument?

Not an arguement

NONE FOUND

OBJECTION!

I'd like to see you make an arguement. You haven't yet btw tbqh fem

not an argument, user

Are ypu planning on mak8ng an arguement out of that post somehow?

not an argument

So basically I'm right and you're wrong? I knew that already.

not an argument

Not an argument.

not an argument, try again

not an argument

redundant pairing of words/numbers. argument discarded

NOT AN ARGUMENT, FAGGOT

not an argument, kid

How are you fags this stupid?
/thread

not an argument

*premise

1: I have received anilingus daily for the past 4 weeks.
2: In each case, an african-american performed the deed.
Ergo, niggers tongue my anus.

That';s not ad hominim, retard.
Ad hominim would be him saying that's not an argument because you're a faggot. he implied you're a faggot because that's not an argument.

no such fallacy exists with such a name, your argument is lacking validity. into the trash it goes

oh fuck, you caught my spelling error. you just proved that my non argument truly is not an argument.

i call 'em like i see 'em, user

NOT AN ARGUMENT
NOT AN ARGUMENT
NOT AN ARGUMENT. ALSO, MORALITY IS OBJECTIVE
NOT AN ARGUMENT

all of molymeme's "philosophy" hinges on morality being objective, which is demonstrably false

no

Did he become based?

doubtful

All men are mortal.

Socrates is a man.

Therefore Socrates is mortal.

Oh shit nigger what the fuck?
Gimme the TLDW

demonstrate it, faggot.

(Heiled)
This, tbh.

I you wanna stop being mocked for not making arguments, then maybe start making arguments.

Well people say usury is immoral but I say it's fair because of the risk you won't be paid .

Then either you or they are wrong.
Disagreement about a subject doesn't make the whole subject arbitrary.
There id disagreement as to whether anthropogenic climate change is happening. Does that mean the climate is subjective?

Climate change can be solved with evidence and is an empirical matter. Everybody understands what usury is, and yet we disagree

To simply call morality objective or subjective shows that you don't understand what morality is. You can't just lump all moral quandaries into one and call them all objective or subjective. There are multiple situations that would need to be defined. You may find that one action might be good or evil in all or no contexts and you may find that another action varies depending on the exact circumstances. Eat a duck. Yeah, that's right, the whole duck.

Stefan Molyneux - The Truth About Hitler & The Jews: The Final Argument

'Moral in some contexts' just means you haven't defined the action broadly enough. It doesn't mean you're 'breaking the boundaries' and creating something inbetween objective and subjective morality.

*Narrowly enough

that's not a problem I've ever had

molymeme fails to make arguments constantly, because he isn't concise

it's not good enough to ramble for 60 minutes then claim at the end that there was an argument hidden somewhere in there