Hey anons, rate my cryptofascism on a scale from KKK to Obersturmführer...

Hey anons, rate my cryptofascism on a scale from KKK to Obersturmführer. Please share yours with the rest of the Gruppen.

Guess which group you belong to.

it isnt a swastika tat tho

How does one achieve the right pic nowadays?

the one on the right doesn't even have a tattoo

Lurk

Shit thread btw

no kidding

I mean it took a society of redpilled people with an overt ethnonationalist policy position to achieve that perfection. I don't know how I'm able to even tangentially approach that.

Tattoos are degenerate.

i take it you have never been purified with the needle

I didn't know Goodwill sold tattoos

You're a fucking idiot. To insult these symbols by tattooing them on your unworthy skin.

The only time to get a tattoo is when we're forming RWDS and dividing into bloodgroups. You are social signaling like a faggot. Stop pissing on our our forefathers by doing it with iron crosses, swaztikas, reich eagles, etc.

friend had this: only the red bits completed
nobody ever fucking questioned a blatant swaztika on his arm because it was styled like SF logo.

Check these instead, slide-kun.

what a baller

why the fuck would i get hitler and a baby tattoo. christ its like you kikers don't even know what pride is anymore

What the fuck are you talking about? You shouldn't get any tattoos. I was just adding some pictures of the fuhrer. Just because I can.

You're going to be attacked by beta male larpers who want to pretend to believe in something but when the shit goes down, they are afraid to post on a chan or twitter without a VPN.

Holla Forums is Right Wing Insult Squads.

That being said, I would get it redone. It's a little blotchy.

If I were you I'd sue because that heart is totally lopsided and a lot of the lines are bleeding ink

doing your part in the good fight

1. Don't get tattoos
2. Dress like a man and not some fucking faggot
3. What you wear at the gym should not be worn otherwise i.e. hoodies etc.
4. No baggy fucking pants

Etc. etc.

im twisting my arm while trying to take a pic. ink is bad indeed

10/10 degeneracies get it laser removed ASAP

Correct. I'm not a degenerate. Why put ink on a perfect white body. Niggers and shitskins have colour for a reason. So that we can distinguish the subhumans from the clean.

1. none
2. not sure what that means really
3. ok
4. i'm not a nigger

And thus you're a faggot.

I'd go to the dermatologist, your skin looks gross and it seems like acne is all around the tattoo from this pic. Maybe it's shit lighting or just your shitskin.

This probably isn't even you. If it is you, then I hope you buy some helium and kys tonight.

Those are shaving bumps. It's obviously a girl.

Reminder: Our ancestors all had tattoos. This is Christfag degeneracy to hate them. I dont have any but still…

WORLD WAR II NEVER HAPPENED
CRISIS ACTORS
TALENTED GERMAN VIDEO EDITORS
D-DAY WAS A HOLOGRAM MASTERPIECE

He probably shaved it for the tattoo retard.

nice thread

create such shitty threads devoid of any semblance of enjoyment en masse while derailing any authentic discussion with numerous shit heel turbo faggots

or maybe the quality of the board is N A T U R A L L Y going down

dunno though , my gut tells me this shit is off world

NEWFAGS LURK THE FUCK MOAR
SHILLS STFU AND LURK B4 POSTING

BUMP LOCK PULI THREAD
                     U      H
                     L       R
                     I        E
                              D