NEW MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME PRESENTS WORLD PEACE EPISODE FOUR

NAME DROPS MOON MAN AND DAVID DUKE AT 4:10
MAKES FUN OF SINGLE MOTHERS ON EBT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Advertising asshole.

What were the ratings on last week's episode?

This old news OP

Got to say that comedy and what's considered fun has really gone down hill.

We all watched the leaked episode, just turn on your talmudvision and give him the shekels.

salty goyim

you fucked up and didnt even put it in all feilds

God he is going hard. The cripple skit had moonman and david duke together.

Bump because this episode is hilarious. I'd turn on my talmudvision to give Mr. Hyde ratings, but I don't have one.

Shame how low the energy is this week after the leaks. I guess that was the point, I hope everyone still plans on watching because this show is triggering the fuck out of the left.

I'll rewatch it, it was pretty good.

this

Worst episode so far.
Yeah how about no. I wish it didn't leak, now it's another week for episode 5.

Bump

DVR or watch on adultswim.com. His verbal rape of the buzzfeed faggot should be enough to lend your support to keep his show on the air.

Although, for as many innocents as Sam Hyde has killed, I'm not sure we should keep letting him get away w/ it.

link to stream?

The MGTOW part was hilarious.

Full on.

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

Fucking watch the shit on TV where it counts if no Cable go to Adult Swim site. Don't fuck this up, starts in 5 mins

wrong thread - Oh well…

meant to post - youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

He said a few days ago the leak was the unfinished version or something, hopefully there's some new stuff.

This is being slid. About to watch. Anchored… why?

checked

It's a different video… I posted the wrong link :-/ oh well.

board is kill bro IDK

www .adultswim.com/videos/streams/

It's fish center at the moment.

Nvmd, it's on the show's page.

www.adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/

The mods are a bunch of pozzed as fuck leftists that are buddy buddy with the ctr types. This has been common knowledge for a year. There have been several relevant threads such as the metomur vr blm nigger interview thread that have been anchored tonight whilst obvious as fuck shill threads are allowed to reach 300+ replies. Its a recurring theme every time there is a shill invasion.

Did my duty and watched it on cable.

Same. I really just wish they named the kid Tyrone

Been at work all day. Just got home in time for MDE. Didn't expect the catalog to look like this. The last 2 days it didn't seem so bad. Nothing you've said is wrong.

The "best you can get, at a black mall" was good for me.

THIS THREAD IS ANCHORED AND RACH THREAD IS FRONT PAGE

NO STICKIES

MODS ARE KILL

LET THIS SHIT SINK IN

lol what's new

did my part and tuned in despite already seeing the link, overall I thought this episode was a bit weaker than the previous two although it had its moments. some impressions:

anyone know what the gambler dad skit was about?

What part was that?

Ha ha ha the unfunny sam hyde and his degenerate stoner groupies BTFO when their shitty advertising thread gets bumplocked because of the bot faggotry in the last thread where kikes on their MacBook Pros bashed out their interpretation of what a Holla Forums flame war looked like.
HAHAHA

Gambler dad seemed to be the destruction of the traditional American Family, with the dead being the first one to go

The Fag Skit was tottally about homos putting it in the wrong hole and dying early for it though

Don't really get why Sam Told us this one was gunna be great, it was sort of a mess and wasn't that funny nor good redpill material

I think it's just that we saw it all already, was great the first few times I watched it tbh.

Didn't catch the wrong hole thing, good eye user

TBH didn't know that it leaked until after I watched it live, still thought it was a bit weak, Either Sam was desperate for views and lied or AS switched out the EP that was supposed to play last second, either way the mods are being a bunch of fucking cucks about this

Holy shit. Thanks for the spoonfeed there. I had been going back and forth on that one since it got leaked.

This one's my favorite because of how close it hit to home. Living in Las Vegas, you see this shit happen all the damn time.

To get people to tune in. I'm not in a nielsen home, but I would have watched anyway. Not as good as the others definitely. The pacing is all over the place, but it's the only thing worth watching on tv these days.

forgot pic

Honestly I think there's alot more to the fag skit that we aren't noticing right away, Sam and the rest of MDE are on the Jews Level when it comes to subversive imagery and symbolism, sure him going down the wrong way on the road was about anal sex, but who were the two of them going to save? Why was Nick so displeased looking? the Fag Skit is the real Goldmine of this episode if you're looking for any deeper meaning.

Didn't he have another nick name after David Duke? Anyone notice any edits from the leaked version ?

The only nicknames he had were
In that order. I didn't notice any changes, both version were censored anyway, so they were probably the same.

Agreed. There's a lot happening in a short period of time. My guess as to why Nick looks so angry is he's a straight man (driving on the right side of the road) being forced to live in the illusion of a gay world (endless homo propaganda despite being less than 2% of the world's population).

holy shit you are dumb, I bet you interpret your dreams every morning

gee, I wonder if fags and the military have some kind of history or correlation

the shit I'm reading in this thread is embarrassing

If you've been following sam and the boys for any amount of time you'd know that there's a lot of deeper meanings. Fuck off shill