There's nothing more satisfying

than knowing every woman you take is one less opportunity for a beta male to find love and happiness.

Whatever orbiter. Guess your idea of taking a woman is becoming friends with her.
"Oh, user, you're like a brother to me. Stop staring at my boobs you silly."
Bring back any memories, faggot?

um yeah this is beginning to look likes 8ch's "creamy log"…

Work on your reading comprehension. I clearly stated that it is one less opportunity for a beta male to find love and happiness.

work on your reading comprehension, fag lord
The OP is implying 3DPD = happiness for a males, and he was pointing on the the stupidity of that statement.

Moron.
If you say you take the woman thereby preventing the beta from getting her and his not being happy as a result of not getting her you are equating getting said woman to happiness.
I can tell that you are a teenager. Underdeveloped reasoning. You won't even understand this post, fucking idiot.

It absolutely was not. Don't worry though; I've got the cure. It has already been shown to work on at least one nigger, so there's still hope for you.

okay, then what did you mean if you didn't mean that taking more 3DPD for yourself makes beta males not able to find happiness due all the 3DPD belonging to you, thus implying that you think 3DPD = happiness for males in humans?

how are you this fucking stupid?

If you're not explicit, autists won't understand

A fundamental factor in beta males being beta is that they are helpless and dependent on the love and happiness that they rely on for a meaningful existence to be given to them, thus they either wallow in depression, self pity, envy of the happiness of others, allow their thirst to fully dominate their behavior without exception, etc. or they get lucky and what they desire most falls into their laps without them having to bravely rise to the occasion and overcome the obstacles in their paths. The former spends their time doing things such as exclaiming disdain for 3D (Because it is painful to think about the true object of their obsessions when they feel they will never obtain it.) and calling people who accomplish the things they wish they had done, such as being the first to have sex with a particular woman, Chads, and the latter soon falls back to the routines of the former, either by sabotaging the possession of the things which they were given causing those things to be quickly lost or by attaching their desires onto a new object that is unreachable for the helpless.

In contrast, the alpha is alpha, because he is independent and helps himself, by either taking the initiative to take what he wants when he wants it or by loving himself and being happy anyways in its absence. Women love the alpha; because those that are already loved are even more desirable to them, and he aids this by loving himself and not being a masochist at a minimum; and because they want to be happy too, and his happiness is contagious. The alpha does not wallow in self pity and depression; he is too busy either searching for the thing he desires, detaching himself from unreasonable desires, or relishing his most recent victory. He is never beaten and downtrodden, because even after failure, he will always fallback to a positive mental state that feeds into new motivations and journeys.

It is satisfying to take away the beta male's hopes and dreams and to increase the burden of the chains holding him down, because it helps stamp out the illusions he was attached to and extinguishes their distracting influence. If other variables are just right, on rare occasion, this will result in him resenting his mental chains, and with less distractions, he may focus in and see them for what they are: an illusion. He will likely then cast aside those chains, and gathering courage he may then ascend to the new role of the alpha. He will then realize nothing can keep love or happiness from him, for how can he be stopped from loving himself, and how can he be stopped from enjoying what he has even if he has nothing materially? It is justified to crush his hopes and dreams, because as explained earlier, any happiness or love found by the beta is fleeting; he will never overcome this state of affairs except by evolving, and until that happens, the cycle of pain and suffering will repeat for him regardless. It is satisfying to see a man stand up to overcome and find meaning for his life, because both love and happiness are contagious and we can all share in it.

If one simply focuses on being happy and loving - and that might even mean being very happy from having a harem - then other men won't just look at you with envy, but some will potentially emulate instead and stop being butthurt little faggots about life.

Holla Forums is for beta and the dopamine rush you get from chan impairs reality/alpha behavior

therefore, op is a fag

so, you take a harem of 3DPD to crush betas' dreams of finding happiness in being a protector/provider to a 3DPD, so they'll give up, and become nihilistic, but eventually come to the conclusion that happiness can only be found inward, thus working on and caring about yourself is the only way to true happiness. This will make them metamorphose into your definition of an alpha, and the 3DPD coming to them with just be a byproduct of them going through.
okay, that is fucking stupid, but at least it makes you sound of like less of stupid douchey teenager

It's not so much for that purpose. I just like harems. If a dream is crushed along the way, it's merely a satisfying bonus. I said what I said to more or less argue against the idea that polygyny is bad because some losers won't get a chance to find love and happiness by saying that for losers, love and happiness is fleeting at best anyways and the worst that could happen is for a loser to have his illusions dispelled and "wake up" in response. And for winners love and happiness isn't even dependent on women entirely, so losers should become winners instead of dragging other people down with a pessimistic morality.

What do you say to the person predisposed to alpha behaviour, but is beset with schizo existential concerns and questions the very virtue of happiness?

A person that wants to be a sad little faggot? Is that what you mean? I'd appreciate it if you would elaborate.

Why don't you fuck beta males till they turn gay, then?
They'll find a lot less happyness if they're not straight.

Think of it more as a sad big faggot who dedicates his life to philosophical enquiry for its own merits; living an otherwise pitiful lifestyle all the same.

Alpha. Beta. Abstract concepts. Meaningless in practical life.
This alpha shit is hard to pin down. The fact is every one - every one - has a little bit of both alpha and beta traits. You might as well call them successful people versus unsuccessful people and not with this dichotomy from the animal kingdom.

What do you think of alpha men who go gay instead of chasing pussy all their lives?

so you're just a retard with a fetish.
Okay, I, too, am a retard with fetishes.
I have good news, retard. We might be close enough to sexbots where you can have all the used up 3DPD you could ever ask for within your life-time and no one will give a shit.
Kind of like they do now, but with 3DPD flocking to you due to being replaced.

Apes (gorillas, orangutans) divide their males to alpha and betas, and alphas maintain all the fecund females in their harem. In a show of dimorphism, alpha male orangutans even develop huge face ridges betas do not.

Are humans similar to apes? Is OP expressing said instincts?

But what role does "predisposed to alpha behaviour" play in this according to you?

My facial structure has been changing since I started taking a set of normally overlooked vitamins and changed my diet in unconventional ways. I still liked harems long before that though.

You're welcome to all the women you want. Have a second helping. Have a third. Have a fifth.
Women are a nightmare, but whenever you spread the gospel, the Femafia shows up to REEEEE.

That's a good boy.

okay, now you're going back to that stupid douchey teenager.

If it helps excuse my behavior, you never completely stopped being triggerable.

pick one

it doesn't excuse anything, it just makes you look like a tool
if there was anything else to do, then I would be off doing it.

I want better harem pics too. Just post them if you have them.

His point is that he totally keeps harems somewhere and he won't post pics of them cuz we're all losers, or something.

so he is a saudi with oil money? or a spoiled jew?
same fucking thing

uh huh
and what skills do you have

I want a harem of dragons

Good, more traps for me then.

What kind of smug dietary program do I have to go on to look like this IRL?

Hormone therapy

Situps for perfect chest. Only eat healthy food and only enough to get abs and skin with little body fat

Muscles and skin***

Making whores moan therapy.

I wasn't serious. I already look good. Time for my beauty sleep.

I need more smug as fuck harem pics to show the plebs what it's like to be me.

A succubus visited me once.
Good lord what a nightmare that was.

Post yfw OP gets hit by multiple alimony bombs and spends the rest of his life multi-JUST'd

I like that. I made that.

I took three virginities, enjoy your leftovers betas.

Cuck in denial.

Since there are no laws against picking trash off the street, Asuka is my concubine now, and there's nothing you can do about, Disnomalomia.

is op fag or not?
he seems like a gender traitor but betas do more to hurt men all the time by being orbiters, cucks, feminine, feminists, and other shit

The small minded and envious perceive the successes of others and their wills to achieve as an attack or directly taking from their own chances to succeed. The reaction by such people is to drag winners down rather than raise themselves up.

than bumping this thread.

Yes there is,
knowing that you are slowly destroying chads through sheer autism and that they will be left with nothing once the nu-alphas take the reigns

Oh golly user, pull your pants back up! Our little brother is bigger than that!

get cucked, faggot