Sit Down

Okay listen up you fucks. I got some improvements to this site. The ability to private message people. Think about it. Heres what it'll look like

(Private) Anonymous (ect.)
Hey you dumb bitch.

Check out the Youtube video's URL. First 2 letters are PM lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7Pz64zifY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If what you have to say doesnt stand up to public criticism, it doesn't belong on an anonymous imageboard

that sucks fag, what's the point of that?

Op here. We could send beautiful videos such as this one privately to eachother. Think of all the possiblities! But be warned, kiddos… You only get a limited amount of PMs offered to you..

kill yourself kike

Let's keep Holla Forums as what it is now

You mean without improvement?

I mean what I say fag

Without improvement. I don't need you here anyway

This functionality already exists, you stupid fagnibbler:
^ ^

Yeah but it's broken you dumb bitch.

no it's not, you double nigger

SUCK IT

Wait, is this a private message I'm responding to?

Just for you ;)

DM me dickpics pls

Video's CP. Reported.

bump

your link is broken OP.
and how the fuck would this add functionality to Holla Forums? how would anyone even know who they are messaging since everyone is anonymous?

My link isn't broken you dumbfuck

When will this new private-posting feature roll in?

Stupidest idea I've heard in a while. There's already enough vitriol and threats in anonymous forums, this will just ramp it up further through more personalized attacks.

YouTube link is broken

No it isn't cunt.

PM is shit. it strips your anonymity and logs your posts.

OP is a faggot this is a image board not a private chatroom. Your here forever now faggot.
If you want a private chatroom go make a private chatroom.
Otherwise fuck off.

It'll be like this, cunt. You don't even have to attach files

All our posts are already logged for nsa

Or maybe it should be more like this.

the link didn't work

Damn, fine. Right fucking here
youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7Pz64zifY

Wut? You said the link has a private message. It's just a YouTube link.

Enough. I got a better idea anyway. The ability to schedule your posts. I make a post on this thread but I schedule it to be posted in 1 day. I can do the same with all other threads.

This and Private Messages Make it happen

Make the schedule countdown live too.

Your post will upload in approximately 23 hours and 56 minutes

Make your post only intelligible to niggers!

Like this:
ooga booga
shit ware da wite gurlz at

We should have accounts with public usernames

jk but seriously your ideas all fucking suck

Fuck you you cunt for brains. I'll kill your fucking family.

I'm op you dumb bitch.

Fine, then I should be the only one with access to these ideas. Let ME test the m out before they go public.

then you just made facebook v5.9. if you want pm capabilities then go to a forum that supports it, but push to change the entire paradigm under which this forum operates.

I don't care about the retarded public rabbling it up in the comment section of my thread. These 2 ideas (Private Messaging nd Scheduled Messaging) are credited to me. Theres nothing that could go wrong. Does dysnomia have a special offering for me now ;)

credited to who? anonymous? you stupid fuck. just admit you're an idiot. i absolutely guarantee you spend at least 4 hours per day perusing/arguing/upboating on leddit, that's how asinine you are.

^ ^

(4U)
Okay? All my posts will be Fump from now on. Your Reddit accusation makes me laugh.

This post will go live in 3 hours and 2 minutes

Private picture attached

So are you a nigger since you can speak their language?

Add your email in the field for that purpose and anyone who has something private to say to you will email you.
But let's face it, you don't want to do that because it leaves you exposed. This PM idea is just a way to exchange CP.

I politely ask of you to withdraw your claims. Maybe dysnomia will test out the new features on me. Only me and one other lucky winner (that I choose) will be able to test out these features for a week. After that, they decide if it goes public.

>Maybe dysnomia will test out the new features on me.
Man, you are a sick one. A pedo and gay = boylover (pedarast).
I politely ask you to leave, sicko. There is a containment board for your kind. Stay there.

ooga booga
nig nig nog nog yo yo shit yeah fuck yeah yo

If you're not a mod then you aren't fully capable of deciding if I'm a pedo.

Nice try.

I can speak a great many languages, you cuck. I can talk to everything from high-IQ birds to actual humans of many tongues. But not faggots. Faggots can't actually understand what I'm saying, even though they pretend they can.

Dont steal my name you fucking cunt. I need to make sure this name is engraved into the site's future. Do you know you're participating in an act of slander?

**(Private) Anonymous
Hey you dumb fag stop shitting up the board with your gay ass threads.**

(Private)
Hey you dumb piece of shit better shut the fuck up before you make the dump worse im the only one making quality threads so fuck you you weird fuck.
dont you lean down and shove it

A vocaroo embed would be nice (and simpler).
Fuck OP's PM idea. It's shitty.

I thought the Pm was a decent idea. Vocaroo embed already exists on this site, try it out.

(Private)
Nigger who the fuck do you think you are? And what quality threads are you talking about? All ive seen is shitty ass thread after thread.

No, it doesn't. Every time I put a link for Vocaroo in the embed field, it says it can't make sense of it.

(Private)
I'm supportive of the idea that you're gay. I do nothing but improve the site. I have unique posts. The Steve Miller posts, some Tight Pussy posts, the Cp Spam Youtube Redirect posts. I'm an anti-pedo with the right conditioning.
And you're just
sitting here being jeallous like a piss-ridden horse
Fuck you man.

Dysnomia, how does the Vocaroo thingy work?

I knead this. Wood make ez 2 spam fagits eye don't liek.

Heyyyyygygygygygygggggg.

lol and they don't already? i give you permission to release my last 25 posts to the public bitch

fuck you

BUMP GIVE ME YOUR IMRPOVEMERWS YOU FUCKING CUNTS

The last chan i visited with a built in pm feature netted me so many teen nudes.
I don't think it's a bad idea tbh.

What was it?

Candid, on smartphones.
It had a constant influx of fresh cunny.
It's dead tho.

shut up

(Private)
When are they gonna fix this private feature?

No that's literally the private messaging system dumbass. It's only public for 1 minute before it goes out to the designated target. Just a test