Our favourite /lowcow/ has been completely consumed by memes

Our favourite /lowcow/ has been completely consumed by memes.

RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH RIP COMMON FILTH

Nobody cares about him or you bathhouse nationalist faggots.

Take your autism back to the TRS forum.

>>>/cow/

I don't follow this Common Filth person/group, but I could have sworn I passed some thread the other day where they were claiming that white women fucked blacks/Arabs. Just putting it out there that one could exploit this to now accuse Common Filth of insinuating that blacks/Arabs are dogs (sort of like how CNN unintentionally that implied blacks were criminals).

he's officially lost it, fucking hell.
why would anyone put this on their car? it paints them as the dogfucking degenerate who probably cucks for his zoofag h'uife.
also a christian selling bumper stickers? what else is new here?

Good morning Tel Aviv! Why no Klezmer episode on Fash the Nation?

It's telling

That's nice, dear.

Isn't the faggot right blowing its load a little soon? I can't imagine they were organized only for Trump and he isn't elected yet.

epic based commonfilth xD

Something is wrong with that dude who spends good money (even if it was probably pledge funded or from his fucking stupid bandcamp) on this?

something is very wrong with anyone who spends a penny on one of those bumper stickers.

Fuck's sake, what are we allowed to talk about? Another anchor.

There's a learningkike thread that's been up for 9 days with no anchor . Take that as you will.

This is like the 5th one of these shitty threads.

Maybe there would have only been one if this autistic monotone mouth breathing BASTARD didn't have his own IDF.
I'm supposed to believe that's a good message? Give me a break. This guy needs some serious negative attention.

Just bought 100 of them. Am going to stick them on every BMW I find.

Why BMWs specifically?

CF is pretty much the only guy who successfully trolls and triggers Holla Forums

For this, he must be commended

Because as a young man, I was tormented by someone in a BMW and I swore eternal vengeance.

No it's because there's actually a movement where stupid bitches fuck dogs