Imageboards are dying

The format is deprecated, the content is stale, the users are idiots and children. Is there any place for the original IB crows to flock to?

Yeah, my website

yeah, it's called your mom

people have been saying this ever since I started using tbh

daaaaamn

Calm down, Royce. Even if you go somewhere else, is new content suddenly going to materialize? Just deal with it, pussy.

Do you really want the same old shit for the rest of your life? I've been expanding my horizons and lurking new places that aren't necessarily associated with imageboards. It is a shame this place isn't nearly as stimulating as it used to be though. Not that it will be entertaining, but you can hang out in my bunker if you want. Oldfags gotta stick together, or maybe not. We were anonymous from the beginning, so we weren't supposed to get attached to a particular kind of community, were we?

None of us are ever leaving and neither are you.

Hey OP have you tried reddit? There is new content there daily and they have interesting and deep conversations all the time. THEY ALSO HAVE THE BEST MEMES. Give reddit a chance OP, and dont come back.

tbh

REJOICE GLORIOUS FAGGOTS!! FOR I HAVE VENTURED OUT INTO THE WORLD AND RETURNED WITH NEW IMAGES! THAT I WILL THUSLY AFFIX TO THE IMAGE BOARD!!!!!
is it great? no not really, but at least im contributing and not just whining like a little bitch…

Facebook has pretty good content despite the bad rep it gets here, Twitter is sort of watered down

kek you totally pit lolis into your gps

Where have you been lurking?

does the sign to the very left say jew party

start tripfagging like me. its a cool trick you can do, lel

The oldfags are hiding here currently >>>/4chon/

They were on a 8ch.pl site awhile ago but they're back here because .pl is kill (except for on tor but you can't post)

Holla Forums boards are all terrible

Can't fool me, nose goblin.

it says "home brew party"
had to go to google maps to take a second look at that place - whats really disturbing is that the same exact car is parked in the same exact place in the google street view… were they following me?

Isn't 9gag a better place than this, tho?

The original IB crows are living their lives and don't have time to waste on this cesspit anymore. I mean, some of them are still here but they are all manchildren NEET loser scum retards, so basically the idiots.

Yes….but i'm telling a retarded nigger like you where to find it no fucking plebs allowed

this
and those who complain and themselves part of the problem.
The shitposting could not thrive unless other anons where giving it attention.
The Pedo attention whores start threads the get 200+ replies.
Try to start a quality thread and it will 404 in no time (well as far a time is relative on Holla Forums).
So I say fuck it. Holla Forums is doing it's job. I am parroting what other anons have said but this place is a containment area.
Those with too much autism for focused topics come here.
Otherwise we would on >>>Holla Forums discussing coding or on what's it name (I once came across a board specifically dedicated to HAM radio operators).

No one checked my 69 tripsss. This place is dying .

Cam't lurk every thread simultaneously, you fukken sperg.

(((checked)))

Fuck you, party clown!

You're looking for where the goons from 2004 hang out now right? Chances are they gave up using imageboards by the time 2007/2010/2014 rolled around.

OF course there is. Where do you think they all are?
Do you think that when Dysnomia took over Holla Forums they all just decided to become normies and get jobs and say "fuck image boards, I am done"?
No, they are all at a few different sites, mostly on the dark side, where the summerfags are not likely to find them.
But clearnet IBs are indeed dying quickly, because without quality OC there is no draw, and quality OC is not treated with respect by the 4chan 14 year olds who frequent clearnet imageboards now.

It wasn't 6 months ago.
It very well may be now.

I say let them die.

You think I'm just going to tell you guys that publicly and send channers to that community en masse?