Guess what? No matter what anyone says, the Second Amendment is NEVER going away...

Guess what? No matter what anyone says, the Second Amendment is NEVER going away. It will never be banned and Obama is a big nigger pussy who isn't going to do shit. Posture and scream all you want, no matter how many die, you will never get rid of guns. Even if it came to it (and believe me it won't), Americans will simply hide their guns and tell the people sent to collect them that they threw them away/sold them a long time ago.

And if some magical technological device in the future makes it possible for them to find the guns? People will simply kill their patrolling oppressors with hammers or other weapons and take THEIR guns.

I agree

Cool.

I dunno what this is.

Holla Forums is pro-gun.

wrong board OP, you must be looking for >>>/liberalpol/

You don't seem to understand what we here at Holla Forums believe at all.

An armed proletariat is necessary for the revolution.

I SAID, you're never getting our guns. I don't care what you say

ok then

Obama has never confiscated guns. Every mass shooting, he says we should consider it. Right goes nuts, people flip the fuck out and gun sales skyrocket.

Pretty open and shut.

That's fine: I'm quite invested in my guns too. I'd hate to see only the state have access to them.

Good, at least there's still hope for a revolution.

What about a legged proletariat? Fucking ableists~

I agree, Rin > Emi

you'd be surprised.

you certainly can't with that attitude

Im gunna take ur gun and tehn im gunman shooter u with it becuz I am teh ebil gommie!!!1!1!1!1!1!!1!one!1!!!1