What I imagined the female Muslim refugees coming to Western Europe be like

and then when they come over they scream rape if you're a straight white male just attempting to talk to them and the only sexually active refugees are just the Muslim women that only fucks with black men or arab men and refugee men that have sex with white women and rape european boys.

I wanna fuck one of them hijab-wearing sluts so bad.

Not gonna happen. They would get stoned or hanged for that

That is fucking hot.

Then go out and do it.

And remember, it doesn't matter if they consent because muslims aren't people.

Why do you like these women, OP?

To subjugate the opposing tribe's women is almost instinctual for men

this user is correct. We need to 'roll back' Western men's attitudes tbh

You mean the attitudes regarding bestiality?

don't worry romantic user, I'm not suggesting you need to 'make love' to them or w/e you tremendous faggot

It's ok as long as we don't let the racemixed abominations go into fathers' lands

Those fucking dirt-rapists are not capable of opposing us.

they've been doing pretty well so far lol

That isn't opposition. That's a child's tantrum.

When the west finally wakes, Mecca shall be made a sea of muslim blood that can be seen from space.

if we're not awake now it's not going to happen but you can keep dreaming pal

wew lad

Western women needs alpha chads or money to control them, for muslims is even worse, the difference is that they can cook.

Fear of death made them waifus, protect them for death and they will protect you from having blue balls.

Stalk, kidnap, and rape a tight virgin teen Muslim SandNigress, keep her for days, make her go through all the sickest fantasies you've had about them in you entire life, dry-rape their assholes, make them suck the stank off your dick, kidnap more than one and force them to lez out with each other, bonus points if they never learn each other's names before the end, rape their throats with an unwashed uncut cock and using their hijabs as handles before pumping your spunk directly into their stomachs, or just tie them up and sexually torture them for awhile, whatever your thing is, just make her suffer, suffer for all the crimes her people committed and continue to commit against yours throughout history, bring her to the point where suicide is preferable to the memories of her visit.
Then just let her go, she won't be able to tell anyone, b/c her family will kill her for it, bonus points for finding out who her father is, and sending him the videos of the rapes, since the videos would bring shame to his family, he will never go after you, but he will kill his newly defiled daughter.

Seems more like a fetish.
OP's pic.

96% of refugees are male
the women are also encourages not to leave the room. Just leaving the room in a regugee center causes a lot of sexual harassment.
I am too lazy to dig up the article

why does listening to this piss me off so much?

So then just kill the men and take their women?

I guess the old ways are sometimes the best.

exactly,

because you're an evolved human bean, user

religion of piss lying sack or shit

Nope
Their women are so ugly they have to wear a bag over their heads at a times or be killed
Do the math OP

you just made that up. which refugees? whose numbers?

"Three-quarters of refugees who entered Germany in 2015 are males, two thirds younger than 33 years old, with low working experience, a new study by the German national immigration service says."

choose one

Diffrent people faggot

OP, like all women, they want chads and jamals. If they ever even try fucking outside their race, you'll be at the back of the queue.

I think he was just saying that most of the sand niggers coming are males

What I have come to understand, is that statistics and numbers don't really matter unless you're still in the academia bubble. Go out and wrangle some of the enemy's tribe. Subdue anyone who tries to prevent you from doing this.
Smash modernity. We gave it a go, but it's shit tbh

It makes me hard that she is somehow angry at those tits.

They came to conquer, or at least get a part of the cake, that is why they send young males.

Stop posting this filth

Why couldn't the refugees be Iranian women? They're atleast somewhat related to us while keeping their foreign look.

I agree

Because Iran doesn't hate their people. Also Iranians aren't completely shit at running a nation. Also the Iranians have no interest in coming to the west.

any more

would fugg heretically hard tho tbqh

Moar arab qts

I think you confused cute with disgusting

You seem to have clicked on the wrong tab m8, don't worry here's the one you're looking for

Truly a lean, uncompromising fighting force.

Persians are god tier user. No kikess could compete.

moar?

Nigger detected

All the persians I got unfortunately

oops, the first one is Italian and the third one is uzbek

cheers user. Only got a couple myself, I think Aylar is only half, but w/e. Gotta find me some Zoroastrian qts irl tbh

That last one actually looks great in that dress. Why can't they all wear dresses like that instead of trash bags if they're gonna cover themselves up in the first place. Have an eye for beauty damn it.

Oof

They were 99% male. Didn't you catch that part?

lads, lads, what if
hear me out
what if
guys
what if we start a movement to send the 'males' back to actually fight/whatever, and then get the wives and teen qt3.14s shipped over 1st class

how about we put all the refugees in a stadium and make them fight to the death for the right to citizenship in a western country?

and then shoot the guy who wins?

Bring back true bloodsports

I like your Greco-Roman inclinations, Holla Forumsrother - honestly, I really do - but I'm talking about reversing the colonisation of Europe with our dicks

well i mean, once all the refugees are dead, the countries they abandoned will be ripe for the picking.

all the little brown ladies who weren't allowed to leave the house will just be sitting there waiting for a glorious aryan to rescue them from the ugly desert they're living in and reward them with a life of sexual servitude.

I didn't think of it that way. I guess, sometimes going to the restaurant is better than getting take-out
Holla Forumsattleplans when?

what a surprise :/

hoe 1

hoe 2

you virgins have no resolve

Oh come on, it's not like we'd let them get and/or stay pregnant.

Fugg…

megamilk

don't harken to this vagabond, user he prefers the little boys

noice
they're just begging to be ruled over rly

I would gladly stomp a Muslim baby to death in front of it's parents.

Never say never.

I would much rather take a cute jewess like this one. She would be sucking my dick for atleast 2 hours per day and only 30 min asslicking(I'm a benevolent master). She would be disallowed from shaving and would be forced to get piercings. I would also make her have long hair. Her ass shall be trained gradually as to not cause too much bleeding and discomfort. In the end she would start to love me. It is in women's nature.