Evil

Do you think that evil is just a construct made by
people who wish to indulge in childish fantasies or
who wish to judge others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKYmcTp2_LM
user-ib.la/cw/res/1076.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't, I think morals are something that can be explained with evolution and the way mirror neurons work. Empathy in humans results in moral and immoral as things we can perceive. Therefore morality isn't a social construct, and neither is good or evil.

no, evil is whatever works against you and the people close to you. back when we lived in tribes and small villages that meant that vikings or mongols or whatever. its just that now with the conveniences of modernity it's less about the people who rape and kill your friends and family and more about who stands in the way of your way of life and ruins shit for you.

judgement was in the past a collective effort; extreme individuality and prizing of autonomy has made everyone a judge even if they're dogshit at the job. it takes a lot of responsibility to be able to judge with any hint of fairness.

What does social construct even mean? Do social constructs even exist? And if something is a social construct does that make it not real?

I think evil cannot be constructed and it's more nonsense spouted by crackhead psychiatrists.

Evil can be defined as everything longterm harmful toy the indvidual and others and stuff that cause pain and loss of basic freedom. So atleast conceptually it exists.

I asked op how he defines social construct since it's unclear to me. If we don't get that out of the way further discussion is meaningless.

Have some info from the good doctor:
youtube.com/watch?v=MKYmcTp2_LM

where are her nudes?

user-ib.la/cw/res/1076.html

is breathing evil?

Kinda. We better find an alternative in the future.

Kikes exist. There is (((evil))) in the world.

When you find out that there's a small minority of people that control the world's wealth, people who torture other people and kids for money, religion, or 'fun', and that the majority of the population is ignorant of these things, you start to realise that evil is a real thing.

i think any train of thought that has "breathing is evil" in it is plain wrong. then again, there's no such thing as right and wrong in opinions. so i guess we're both "wrong". hmmm, i'm starting to think that i'm an idiot but i still will post this so what the hell, right?

i think any point of thought that has "jedi are evil" in it is plain wrong.

Breathing is not evil per se. Free radicals caused from it are evil.
Not that's a bad train of thought. There are opinions which if fulfilled cause you to be more likely to able to do the thing you want to actualize and to be able to continue doing it from the future. Imagine a chess match. Yes, there are not wrong moves per se but some moves will cause you to win and some will cause you to move. Which means that from a given set of moves some will allow you to play for more moves than your opponent without causing you to make a significant mistake. Then you win.

i think that i think any point of thought that has "jedi are evil" in it is plain wrong.

well, that was disappointing.
despite her age her pussy seem to have allot of mileage, probably used by daddy as a child, who knows.
i'v had my fair share of teens in my day, i can tell this one is abnormally lose for her age
the rest is average.
thanks anyway.

i think any point of view that has "jedi are evil" in it is plain wrong.

whelp

what if the point of view has "jedi are evil…and i have a nice pair of tits"? is it still plain wrong?

That is just plain wrong. Don't associate your nice pair of tits with the same point of view that has "jedi are evil". These belong in 2 seperate point of views. Otherwise, yes, your nice pair of tits are still ugly to me.

i think any point of thought that has "nice pair of tits are still ugly" in it is plain wrong.

I think any point of thought opposing my point of thought regarding "nice pair of tits are still ugly" has a judgement clouded by ego.

Everything is EVIL.

No, Evil is real.

i think any point of view disregarding an opposing point of thought as being "clouded by ego" is just plain egotistical and wrong.