Why CIA niggers killed Ian Murdock?

Why CIA niggers killed Ian Murdock?

Because he refused to add backdoors to Debian. Now you know.

Why did they wait until over a decade after he left Debian?

They used bad NTP servers.

Then he refused to add backdoors to Docker

Weird, I was just thinking about him today.

If there is a conspiracy to murder anyone clandestinely, there should be an obvious goal achieved as there is an extreme risk for exposure. Maybe it's because I didn't know him well enough but I can't imagine he would be a high-priority target to get assassinated by spooks.

I think he may have just been depressed and getting abused by cops sent him over the edge. This is reinforced by the drawn out and attention seeking suicide note he left. If he was killed by CIA niggers, why do it in such a noisy manner? Why the long delay between public intention and the act of suicide? Why drop a "nigger" in the message to get extra buzz?

Why did your illiterate nigger ass need to create YET ANOTHER SHITTY SLIDE THREAD?

no.... he was drunk and angry and they escalated the situation to the point of abusing him, even raping him.

he worked at fucking docker drop your conspiracy theories. The real story here is that police can murder innocent white people and get away with it.

Do not confuse me with BLM shill. I despise that terrorist group.

He was mentally unstable and was possibly being harassed by the police. Since we don't have proof of this, I will assume that's the ramblings of a mentally unstable man.

anti-sage

Police.

Be Ian Murdoch.

You love your wife so much you name the masterpiece of your life after your names. Debra + Ian = Debian.

Debian.

After 15 years she leaves you taking with her half of your money and a chunk of your heart. Debian - Debra = Ian?

Debian.

She found a new lover immediately but after 6 years you still can't get over the divorce. You are alone. Worse of all every day at work you hear about 'Debian' and it reminds you of her.

Debian debian debian.

Then "women in open source" start telling you everything is white-men's fault. Why aren't you doing anything for women in tech? Aren't you ashamed of your privilege you fucking cis-scum? And even with all your privilege you are alone.

Debian debian debian debian.

Maybe at the bottom of the next bottle I'll find some solace.

Debian debian debian debian debian debian.

Then the neighbour yells "install gentoo you fucking faggot!", it's blind rage.

Next thing you know a cop is strip-searching you, she's a woman. Her name is Deborah.

Fuck, they should make a biopic with Marky Mark in the leading role.

My theory isn't that there was some major government level conspiracy, but that he was killed by the same cops who raped him after what he posted on Twitter because they were scared they'd be outed. I find it highly suspicious that he would say he was had very important things to say before he killed himself, and then kill himself before saying them.

Draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, even in the event there is no conspiracy, this guy had a pretty shitty hand dealt to him. At least he did something positive while he was still alive.

F

He should have gone Reiser en her ass
Or did spy agencies orchestrated this ?

This my rage.jpg

Anyway the faggot will be missed

Him being mentally unstable doesn't make it implausible that he has been CIA niggered, I would say it would make him an ideal candidate for it.

*Why did CIA niggers kill Ian Murdock?

sage for your shit grammar