It's a good time, for the great taste of McDonald's

One time, I was driving down the road with my friends. And we had just smoked a big, fat spliff. Suddenly I was like really hungry. So then I was like let's go to McDonald's. That's when my friend turned to me and said. "That's a great idea! I'm lovin' it!"

Then we both turned and looked at each other and said "Ba da ba ba ba!!"

Wendy's is better.

Give me your address, I am going to find you and have you very, very slowly lowered into a vat of hydrofluoric acid, feet first.

Your doing it wrong faggots you shill in Holla Forums that's where the most people see threads. You have chosen the wrong hour to do it for your audience. Gas yourself mcdicks.

Wendys is better in terms of quality and after the mcdoubles price increasing there is literally no reason to eat at your pig pits instead of wendys. Besides the fries which are awesome and the only exception.
Prove me wrong faggots.

Not even worth going there for the fries, burgerking's are better.

how can anyone hate trump? he's so nice in this commercial.

I really don't know, man. He seems to simple to be deceptive in a good way, like a dog or someone foreign trying to speak English. When the sicko lefties attack him, I get really mad.

OFFICIAL FAST FOOD/RESTAURANT TIER RANKS.
McDonalds.
Papa Johns.
Five Guys.
Wendy's.
Chik Fil-a.
Burger King.
Little Caesars.
Dairy Queen.
Subway.
Dunkin Donuts.
Arby's.
IHop.
Carl's JR and all those other fucking burger joints that are too small to be named.
Dominoes.
Taco Bell.
KFC.
Starbucks.
Pizza hut.

I used to like Pizza Hut, but then someone mentioned how greasy it is and now whenever I eat it I taste nothing but the grease.

yes goyim, chemicals are bad! you should only buy our locally grown organic foods

Only niggers go to mcdonalds

jewish shit

you're missing a tier on top, and in that tier is dub shack.

we all know the secrets' in the sauce

I would fuck Wendy. Wendy hentai when???

little late to the party, user

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE B*TCH
YEAH I THOUGHT SO!!!

Oh my~
To think that you would be so intimidated by me that you end up drawing pictures of us in lewd positions….

Step aside, clown, and watch some real men give Wendy a workout.

the world is a jewish lie

you finally figured it out, huh?

Isn't that moonman? Why is he endorsing Maccas?

just read this if you eat mcdonalds regularly.

but that's wrong you retard, that guy is redpilled.

I want bigmac now. Or maybe some nugs and bbq sauce. Or both. With a large fry

REEEEEEEEEEE STOP ADVERTISING ON MY BOARD

McDonalds is so delicious. I wish I could afford McDonalds everyday, but I have to settle with Burgerking instead.

hello op,

today i have burger king. two whoppers - no cheese, no mayo, no tomatto. no fires, not soda. just water. it was a healthy meal actually and filling. i use this coupon to get one for free. it cost me $4.36 with taxes for both. the ironic part of the story is that burger king is now having a special to buy two whoppers for $6. i beat that price by about $2 because the $6 deal doesn't even include the taxes. i have a second coupon even (in the pic relates) and i will use that one soon too my friend.