Cyberpunk

Backgrounds, film, videos games, anything goes

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsdownload.net/transmetropolitan-1-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know they're making a new matrix movie? Matrix is technically cyberpunk. It's not a reboot it's expanded universe like the new star wars movies but presumably better and not meant to just leech off of past success and nostalgia.

I think this trailer is one of the best of all time, especially the 3 minute cut. I rewatch it frequently even though the game came and went.

I love art made by Stalenhag. I love he combines weird things into one scenario. Great stuff.

I really love tame cyberpunk, like futuristic but not that much

Yeah definitely, the Summer Love series is amazing imo

there is a cool board if you didnt know already in case you wanted more, also i think lainchan has a cyber board. i cant remember how you fucking link the board think i thinks its >>>/cyber/

how good is that comic i remember i read a little just for the style years ago but is it easy to get into?

Yeah, I think it's simple to get into. It covers some pretty heavy subjects, but does so in an earthy(((read vulgar))) manner. Plus, every page is seething with hate. If that's your thing.

Might have to get into it, jej I always got that feeling from it whenever i see anons post it like they mc as an avatar is used on a Russian ib i use sometimes.
Reminds me of black heart billy, I got this fucking comic from the library in 2008 then I got it confiscated in high school because of the nazi hippie that was somehow seen by my teacher and they didn't like that at all, when i told them it was from the library they let me take it back so i just stole the thing. good times, probably what got me into cyber punk.

Woah, I'm digging the custom CSS.

Our conversation got me nostalgic, so I went crawling. You can download cbr here:
comicsdownload.net/transmetropolitan-1-3.html

whoa im glad im not the only one who sees it…

Can't forget the meds, they're all that makes life bareable. 💊

lmao just saw the css and it reminded me of this thread. thanks user

Funny thing is, I was listening to this. I guess it sorta applies.

I like Jamiroquai, but I wouldn't call him punk. More liek cyber-industrial.

FUCKING 3 X TO SOLVE CAPTCHA WTF?

MAKE /cyber/ GREAT AGAIN