When current year Lara Croft isn't current year enough

When current year Lara Croft isn't current year enough.

2018's Cuntbusters. Will the normies make it profitable? They all remember when Angelina bounced around on screen, will they be fooled into seeing this?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

*insert model with zero muscles and flat chest*
Can feminists admit they're just butthurt about curvy chicks?

Hehe you silly goys we can't have white women with healthy child-bearing able bodies not hating themselves hehe

Looking at memetic kill agents is less painful to look at than this flat table.
They could have gotten Gemma Arterton, Lucy Pinder, Kelly Brook or Sophie Howard. Hell, they even could have gotten Keely Hawes, Lara's voice actress in Legend, Anniversary and Underworld. These are not only British chicks but also girls who look the part. Who cares if they cannot act?

the one on the right MIGHT fuck you

Somebody hasn't been conditioned enough if he still thinks THAT'S possible, goy!

Just cause you're ugly doesn't mean everyone is fam

You can see her ribs. Americans would consider her anorexic.
t. 🍔

You do know that there is a very specific reason why Cisbusters 2 is being made, right?
And that's it's not because of the money the movie made if it made any at all

To be completely fair, Lara is supposed to be British, the average cup size here is C. So she about right.

they could just dub them over.

Tomb Raider would work best as camp, I'd argue that Indiana Jones was semi-camp.

t. Millenial

It's funny hearing the dub voice and his actual voice. The actual voice is much deeper.

its how arnold got started

Good job SJWs

I think her tits are also bigger

That's skinny faggot

Thats fat you jew

Why not both?

oh, fuck off.

I don't get it, it's not healthy for women to be looking like stick-figures. I'm sick of the little-boy look and i'm sick of the fat-ugly cunt look.

There was never wrong with normal women. Women are natural actors, since they lie about their whole existance anyway, why not let good looking ones being on the screen?

And she still has more padding than tits in that bra. Pathetic choice.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

this is gonna bomb

Why is everything turning to shit

jews

movie was probably in development while people still thought feminazism wasn't on the decline like it obviously is

Vikander can't act shes literally an emotless robot

Not a single soul will go to watch this.

These digits, what do they mean???

She could be plenty more current year.

I'm still mad

Fuck that looks awesome man. They really should'v used her. Is that shirt she's wearing made of latex or something?

Might as well just cast a tranny as Lara Croft and be done with it.

it's not and it didn't

Vikander can't even act