calling something datamine is a fucking meme
you're not funny smik

Das some gòød bait

t. Torfag

t. FBI

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

OwO
What's this

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

cp never ever visit this link. Also add 8ch.net to your blocked address its the same CP community.

I clicked it and nothing happended what do?

stop crying for mods it's just Holla Forums

e.g a pedo community.

trips confirm

What's in the package?

best cheeze pizza resource

but it's not legal to even browse it, user

Fuck you man I'm on windows rn, are they after me now ?

i can't or i'll get banned for linking cp

Y O U G O O F

fuck off retard

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

You think that's pretty bad, uh? Here's something FAR worse:
hgtugzccvk8jd9kew.onion/

>hgtugzccvk8jd9kew.onion/
What's in this package?

bumping so I can get on tor later and share links in this thread

It's fucking nothing.

No one has shit for links, ever. 80% of tor links are trash and illegal so why bother using them at all.

When is that user?

Why do you think people are using Tor in the first place?

Certainly not to check the weather
t. non-Torfag

OP literally only now asking for directions to a party the feds already busted in 2013.

Fucking kill yourselves

like id fuckin trust surface web weather reports

By the way, where the pedo qTox at?

new librechan brchanansdnhvvnm.onion/

I picked the previous link and changed letters and numbers at random knowing very well someone would waste their time with it.
Am I a huge dick? Sure. But then again, I did warn that it was far worse.

vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/

gjobqjj7wyczbqie.onion

exe2gut5zya5cfqh.onion/

newfag

I actually have lots of cool links.

Confessions
secretsxsrvlpawm.onion/

Anti DDOS
6ziimgtmqdvyba35.onion/antidos/

Thread Archives
exe2gut5zya5cfqh.onion/

Random One-To-One Chat
canxzwmfihdnn7bz.onion/rchat/ (it's a lot like Omegle but way cooler and you anons will definitely enjoy it)

A less pozzed alternative to Twitter (why you would want to use twitter or a site like it though I don't really understand…)
npdaaf3s3f2xrmlo.onion/

Pedo Support Community (no CP is here btw)
support26v5pvkg6.onion/

The Pedophile's Handbook (describes how to pick up children and other stuff, no CP)
xnyvcjj6ybauprjx.onion/

Secmail
secmailw453j7piv.onion

Torbox
torbox3uiot6wchz.onion/

DuckDuckGo
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion

I use Tor not because I'm doing anything illegal or have any deviant interest or whatever but because I'm stalked a lot and Tor is the only place I can hide from my stalkers.

t. "targeted individual"

Prove that Tor is still broken and can't be used now.

He can't :)

tin yurl com/swmafia

had to break link to post this, it's tor stuff, don't visit it on the clearnet, not CP but still you need Tor

TORChan: zw3crggtadila2sg.onion
Code Green: pyl7a4ccwgpxm6rd.onion
GiftGhost: ghostbotc3iwjptr.onion
WallStreet Market: wallstyizjhkrvmj.onion
TradeRoute Market: traderouteilbgzt.onion
Tochka Market: tochka3evlj3sxdv.onion
The Intel Exchange: rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion
The Pirate Bay: uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion
Jobs4Hackers: u3ghkwxzofgid3vx.onion
Hacker4Hire: hackharhoaw3yk5q.onion
Cerberus Malware Repository: cerberussssc7cat.onion
Exif Remover: kh6oj3i6lakreiot.onion

Search Engines/Link Collections:
Grams: grams7enufi7jmdl.onion
The Onion Crate: 7cbqhjnlkivmigxf.onion
Duckduckgo: 3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Linkageddon: freenet7cul5qsz6.onion
Sci-Hub: scihub22266oqcxt.onion

Magic Kingdom (Disney's hidden service):

mkingdompdzmk7e3.onion/

So, i was 10 years old, and my friends were 10 years old… Then a 16 old girl ran across the street and took my friend, so i ran after her, because i loved my friend… When i reached the girl we were at a house, very bad looking house with shattered windows everywhere. No electricity what so ever, so we got into the basement, and then she took my friends cloth off, and then said to me i should take her pants off, so i did. BUT HE HAD A PENIS! SO IT WAS A MAN! So he locked the door, and then killed my friend, this next thing that is going to happen is a very uncommon thing. He raped my dead friends body! And then he raped me afterwards, i luckily escaped. I looked in a window and he began to rape my dead friend AGAIN! So i haven't told everybody, the killer had a mask on, a girl mask! So when i came home, i saw that GIRL MASK INSIDE MY HOUSE, i asked my parents who it was, and my mom said it was hers, so from this day i have been very scared off my mom. Please don't tell the police or the fbi or the nsa or the PET, i live in: New York USA

delet dis pls >;(

That faggot probably doesn't know about the super secret deepnet weather reports that actually take into account CERN, chemtrails, local shamans, orgone, and so on fucking with the weather and give you actual accurate reports.

fugging pleb

I can't find a way to post on that stupid lolifox russian chan someone linked in here. I have no idea what it's telling me but I think it probably doesn't allow tor posters.

saying that makes it sound and you like a joke

Someone already linked it yesterday so you're either fucking retarded or incompetent.

that's so fucking hot

I know

Best link list:

es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

Thank you very much user for that intel exchange link, been looking for something exactly like that.

quads confirm

Nice chat:

hb2z3skucfnjdrj7.onion/

I refuse to use a site like that where everyone has a pseudonym. This kind of shit should be complete user, no names, no signing up, no post information being tracked.

jar jar is that you again? What are you going to do next time Trump makes a big blunder like the Syria incident?

fuck pseudonyms jfc
why tf is there a signup

Faggot, I was browsing it and trying to post on their Russian Holla Forums, and I have done verification, but my post still wouldn't go through.

like I said

>incompetent

LOL BUTTHURT

7haz75ietrhjds3j.onion/

The pseudonyms and other identifying information pisses me off because I've been on an user board and seen people get named and tracked and so on even though nobody uses names (partly small userbase is to blame), having pseudonyms by default is fucking terrible. I have been spending lots of time lately trying to program new, extremely simple, high-anonymity sites that can be used on the darknet for various purposes with minimal information that could give away identity.

Guys I want to get a laptop and get Tails OS and have everything super 100% fucking secure, secure as in "I'm going to sell loli sex slaves" or "I'm going to start a violent non-kosher revolution in my country". I would prefer to get a QHD resolution, light-weight, easily portable tablet style laptop for this but IDK if that's a good idea. Right now I just use a very old computer with linux. I need good hardware that isn't going to fuck me over.

kek

The Kingdom of Magic is worth it.

idk about that

shit tier thread tbh

also what happened to heidenwut

What kind of magic?

Why was my perfectly legal Tor secrets thread deleted wtf?

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/b/res/7272068.html

secretsxsrvlpawm.onion/show/4fc94cfa-db95-48c3-bdc8-d59d7abd510c

How do you actually use this? I don't see any button to actually start chatting. Am I just retarded?

You just wait for it to find you a partner to talk with and eventually it finds you one and you should type something like "hello" or some meme or whatever and they should reply soon.

you know the meme