VAPETECH

vaping is technology.
post your vape rigs and juices!!!!! faggots
NICOTINE FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/asthma/guide/home-nebulizer-therapy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16177026
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2015/12/chemical-flavorings-found-in-e-cigarettes-linked-to-lung-disease/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10408444.2014.882292
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/10408444.2014.930093?src=recsys
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's going to be interesting to see in a couple of decades how constantly saturating your lungs with glycerine affects the human biology. I think it's cool you vapehipsters take the job of being the test bunnies on this, because I really like smoking. If things doesn't turn out horrible I'll join you when I get old.

As long as I have my fucking gummy bear unicorn juice i dont give a shit about biology

That's cool. Do you know where one can get pure and clean liquid nicotine these days? Not some dubious shit from China full of contaminants. I need it for science.

Sigma Aldrich

t. addict

Nice. Thanks bro.

Those damn addicts. Not like you ascetic yogis who doesn't self-medicate with harmful addictive substances at all. 3/4 of the population is addicted to caffeine, pretty much everyone is addicted to sugar (one of the more harmful substances we know,) and don't get me started on alcohol and prescription drugs. Half the kids are on amphetamines and half the women on lobotomy pills. Fucking addicts everywhere.

Gotta pick on the nicotine slaves though, seeing how the Jewbox tells us they are very bad. God damn addicts.

Can someone delete this thread?
I don't like people who vape.

wew

Of course it's not impossible. It's just that 99% of the population are addicts, so I think it's pretty hypocritical to pick on the smokers just because the communist government have a thorn in the side against them.

Nothing wrong with being an ascetic, but it's not for almost everyone.

Enjoy your pleurisy faggot

we call those people "normalfags." If posters here were content with how 99% of the population lives, we'd be busy sending Snapchats to our Facebook friends about our Tinder hookup at the club last night, or unwinding with a marathon of Game of Thrones interspersed with Candy Crush on our new iPhone 7. Instead we're here shitposting on a Aleutian Lego MiniFig Collector's bulletin board with other autists, losers, and weirdos on this beautiful Saturday afternoon.

So I'm the only one here that's addicted to sugar? What do you live on, organic brusselsprouts and sunshine? Guess I need to update my definition of normalfag. Didn't know that all you guys were such enlightened yogis.

Nah, I'm an addict and you're an addict. Everyone's an addict since civilization. Get off your high horse.

Am I the only one who likes the savory Ejuice flavors? There was one vendor that used to carry nacho cheese flavor which was tasty af and got huge clouds each time. Could Ejuice be infused with nutrients so you could vape instead of eat? Imagine all the flavor possibilities. Savory beef, chicken, pizza, fresh salmon, bbq pork, etc. All while getting a huge nic buzz

it's like you fags don't burn kikes

so what is some good hardware.
I want:
Top-fill. No Leaking. Replaceable/chargable batts.
Long-lasting coils that I don't have to build. Able to get coils from different companies not just be chained to one.

You do realize that pot vaporizers like the Sotrz & Bickel Volcano existed a long time before your mouth fedora was popular

Already been tested, friendo:
webmd.com/asthma/guide/home-nebulizer-therapy

I think you mean mouth trilby.

*tips*

He's just shitposting, and anyways e-cigs are more of a nebulizer than anything, as I pointed out:

It's just nicotine delivered via glycerin, just like a nebulizer for athsma medication.

Cannabis vaporizers are completely vaporizing the plant material.

Most medicine is approved on the bases of "it wont damage the body if you limit it to x doses a day"

it's been studied many times, only damage found was in cats at huge doses in their food.

what the fuck. as for nutrients, people have tested it but it generally didn't work.

The limit of times a day has more to do with the medicine, not the suspension medium. Most commonly, in a nebulizers, it's Albuterol, which is 4-6 times a day. They say not to do it more because of the dosage, and because if your athsma problems are that severe there are better solutions.

Again, nothing to do with the suspension medium. Or you can keep believing stupid shit. I wouldn't blame you, there are quacks out there who say that it's just as bad as cigarettes while also recommending nebulizer treatments for their patient with COPD. I'd know, because some fucking quack told my father that, until I explained that it's the same chemicals as his nebulizer.

Correction:

Lots of medicine are on the market nowadays where they have zero ideas what it would do to humans when they are used for several of years. For example SSRI's are criticized for this reason.

How is that wrong?

In addition, the nebulizer treatments are usually for 10-15 minutes. So that's like an hour a day of completely breathing in medicine suspended in propylene glycol.

So, nah. You'd have to be pretty fucking desperate to pretend e-cigs are some sort of uncharted territory. If you wanted to bitch about something potentially hazardous, the common kanthal heating coil would be something to bitch about, not the glycerin.

why are e-cock companies pushing their shit on the chans.
I cant tell if its actual marketing or complete failures trying to make their retarded hobby valid in their minds.

This e-cock shit is on the same level as spoilers on cars, spinning rims and hats with stickers on them.

Better not be taking drinking the caffeinated jew, then, faggot.
wewladdy

fuck off, normies

Fuck off, degenerate dopamine-addicted normie.

let me guess you don't like the taste of beer either, you pleb

only patricians have degenerate and therefore GOOD tastes. just look at roman emperors, all degenerates, all of them knowing how to enjoy themselves. worrying about health is for the plebs.

go back to /g/ you fucking gaylord

You're right smoking is essential to living. Good analogy, you addict.

Wrong, nice false equivalency though

So, anyways, now that the autists have said their piece, has anything really changed in this shitty hobby?

I just want a top-filling tank with cotton wicked atomizers that doesn't leak. And by "doesn't leak" I mean ever. Or am still I going to have to clean the bottom of one out every week or so?

No. It's not worth it. PG/VG just tastes like shit and leaves a nasty plastic like coating on your lungs. It'll always be shitty and you're better off vaporizing tobacco leaves instead of combusting them if you really need nicotine.

Also modern commercial tobacco is all watered down shit anyway. Nicotine buzz is shit. Nicotina rustica is real tobacco. Amazonian shamans smoke it and it has hallucinogenic effects.

I've used nicotine gum before, excellent nootropic. I'm a caffeine addict but I never gave nicotine a second thought; furthermore given how shit nicotine is for stopping smoking it appears it's not addictive at all.

What's the best e-cig for starting?

Honestly I don't even breathe in most of the time, the vapor in my mouth is enough to give me a buzz. And I don't particularly care, I just want to know if the technology of it has advanced to a point where I don't have to fucking clean the tank every week.

I also hope ego threading is the only option nowadays, instead of three different standards. That's how long i've been hoping for a hassle free nicotine buzz.

If I really wanted a buzz that's not shit, anyways, I'd just get dexedrine but we all know what happens when you power them.

It's actually not, but the anti-smoking lobby gave it that perception. What people are really addicted to with cigarettes is the MAOIs in tobacco, in conjunction with the nicotine. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16177026

Figures.

The volcano also supports vaping liquids. It has a stainless steel wool pad you place in the filling chamber of the solid valve.

What the fuck. I've been heavily smoking cigerettes for over 15 nows. The only time I get a buzz is if I have to stop for a while because reasons, and then start up again. And even then it is only for the first couple cigerettes. What kind of massive doses of niccotene are you faggots taking?

for over 15 years now

I don't even get a buzz if I stop for a whole year. Are you underage or something?

the pad is for things much better than nicotine

no one in their right mind would ruin a volcano with e juice shit

32 mg/ml. It ruins flavor, but that's what I use it for. I guess I'd call it a buzz, even with tolerance. It's not a full-on buzz, tho.

nope, unlike you I don't put garbage into my body.
I know its hard for you to grasp this concept but most people are not idiots like you.

I bet you eat the processed jew, smh tbh fam.

Early 30s

How much of that shit do you consume in a day. I want to compare your nicotenne input to mine. It sounds like you'll have one hell of a time quitting.

I go through 60 ml a month. So, probably 1-2 ml a day. Not much, I use it like coffee.

Also, apparently cigarettes average 1 mg absorbed per cigarette. With 32 mg/ml and vaping 1-2 ml a day, it's the very rough equivalent of 8 cigarettes a day, at best?

That's assuming that vaping absoption is much more efficient than nicotine absorbed when smoked (~20 mg nicotine in the cigarette -> ~1 mg nicotine ends up absorbed)

Yes, please do continue inhaling chemicals we have zero long term medial data about.
That way if you get horrible cancerous growths on your alveoli in a few years, the rest of us know to avoid that shit.

Thank you for your service!

Wouldn't that be the equivalent to smoking 32-64 cigerettes per day?

Anyways i'm pretty sure that vapes are just a way to get people massively addicted to nicotene. With cigerettes are you kind of limited to how many you can smoke in a day. I dont think vaping is the same

Wasn't there a big issue with the popcorn flavored nicotene juice giving people cancer or some other horrible disease?

Yep. But not exclusively in popcorn flavor. It was in A LOT of them.

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2015/12/chemical-flavorings-found-in-e-cigarettes-linked-to-lung-disease/

The reason you're thinking of popcorn flavor is because of the disease you get from that shit: "Popcorn lung"

First of all, nicotine isn't addictive. Not any more than caffeine anyways. Anyone that tells you it's addictive doesn't know what they're talking about, the literature all shows that no one can find any evidence of strong reinforcing properties of nicotine itself. Only tobacco is addictive.

Second of all, no, it's the equivalent of 22 on average with PERFECT absorption, because I don't always go through 2 ml every day. Absorption isn't going to be perfect, especially and most of it is thrown away with the vapor I exhale, if I even inhale it at all and not just absorb it through my mouth, which is even worse at absorption.

Third, it's called popcorn lung, and it's from an artificial flavoring called diacetyl, it's what popcorn manufacturers use for artificial butter flavors.

Even if you did end up using liquid with that artificial flavoring, you wouldn't inhale anywhere near the amounts comparable to the industrial exposure that led to the namesake.

Probably the equivalent of sniffing popcorn after opening.

But yeah, that's why I like to absorb it through my mouth. I used to do the same thing with cigarettes, very rarely will I do a full inhalation, but that's just me.

In addition, conventional cigarettes contain diacetyl. Have for decades.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10408444.2014.882292

In fact, the exposures in smoking far exceed those of the occupational exposures, according to this study.

So, something to worry about? Probably. Probably not. The scariest claims you bring up are easily discredited. But there may be an undercurrent of truth. We don't know, because people would rather harp on about the "ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE NICOTINE". Nicotine is not addictive. There is nothing they, or you, can point to, because there are no facts at all in that assertion. That's why when someone says "nicotine is highly addictive" you can instantly dismiss them as a quack.

>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10408444.2014.882292

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/10408444.2014.930093?src=recsys

Your author is literally a paid Diacetyl shill whos job is to blame smoking in Diacetyl lawsuits.

That study doesn't blame smoking, in fact it admits smoking has not been shown as a risk factor for BO.
Do you have any refutation of the data showing that diacetyl exposure with smoking far exceeds diacetyl exposure of the occupations in question? How about the fact itself that cigarettes contain diacetyl?
No? Then we're done with this conversation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M

pls no bully

this video did a good job reducing the number of vape fags across the city.

You with your declining life expectancy should pay more attention to the last first-world country not overrun by mexicans, niggers, arabs or kikes.

There's only like 20 nanograms of diacetyl in e-juice, while there's over 100,000ng of it in cigs. And even then, there's never been a single reported case of popcorn lung from smoking.

stay retarded user

Read the fucking sticky you retarded kike.
>>>/vape/

First of all, there's around 20mg on average of nicotine in a cigarette, and 10,000 NANOGRAMS is 0.1 MILLIGRAM, you fucking retard.
Second of all, those number might not be correct (I'm not sure), but he does have a point. There's a substantial amount of diacetyl artificial flavoring in cigarettes, and has been for decades.

And, in fact, the exposure from cigarettes is more than the industrial exposure.

More likely they got that form of bronchitis from something else in the factory, or maybe just due to the insane amount of exposure that the combination of smoking and mixing led to.

Either way, it's a non-issue in e-cigs, if there was no issues with it in cigarettes specifically. I'd worry more about kanthal and nanoparticles, but apparently the levels observed in a study was less than a pharmaceutical nicotine inhaler.

Either way, it's just FUD from the antismoking lobby. When faced with something people enjoy, that helps them quit a bad habit, and is orders of magnitude safer, it's unacceptable to them. That and it's easy to produce garbage studies.

Anyone that sucks water vapor out of a device that looks like a Walkie-Talkie IN PUBLIC should be lynched for their faggotry

It's 80/20 V.G./P.G. you fucking pleb. Vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol. That's how I can tell you have never ripped a fat cloud in your life fuckface. It's not tobacco so I will blow vape rings around you all I like bitch nigger what are you gonna do about it?

Threads like this is why Holla Forums has gone to the trash