Rare Opinions Thread

I dare y'all to tell me something even more contrarian than that. Post your rarest opinions in this thread.

I like my sunny side up eggs with the bottom burnt.

That's pretty fucking contrarian.

Rare is relative. On Holla Forums, I think my hatred for anime would be pretty rare. And I mean, I FUCKING HATE IT

w-why do you hate me user-kun?

I think it's one of the most insipid forms of escapism. I indulge in my share of things that one could consider escapist, but an adult finding refuge in cartoons is particularly pathetic to me.

You seem to believe anime is watched strictly for escapism. While this is scientifically false, if you were right, there is no denying that ingesting loads of cute 2d isn't the highest form of escapism.

I never said "strictly", but I do think the majority of people who watch anime are misfits who are dissatisfied with real life, and so they turn to cute cartoons for comfort.

I don't hate the PEOPLE who watch anime, I just hate the silly cartoons they watch.

Absolutely disgusting. I bet you are American.

Evangaylion is shit.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She was a literal whore

This is a settled matter, OP, and it isn't a matter of opinion. Pic related.

I prefer 12-yo 3D

I don't know any of those characters

Here have a rare opinion. Submit to authority no matter how evil or kikery they are. lelelel.

when will you people understand…

God's taste, user.

AKIRA IS BETTER