How into money?

I need shekels, how do I get em?

Look up interest and always remember that united states money is borrowed money.

find men on cl who will pay u for sucky sucky

how do I find goyim to jew?

kill a jew and eat his heart

dumbass, jews don't have hearts.
They may look almost human but trust me, they aren't.

well then, keep killing jews until you find one that has a heart.

A Jew that has a heart is just British.

NIGGER HE JUST SAID THEY DONT HAVE HEARTS

Get a job, N.E.E.T.

well then i guess op is just going to keep killing jews until they're all dead

employment is a Jewish scam

Sell a testicle
You only need one

I only need 1 bullet to kill a man but would I really buy only 1 bullet?

yes

Actually goyim you could civilly forfiture a goy into splitting half a shotgun buck with (((you))) and then you save even more money!

guns dont kill people, ah-ha, I kill people, with guns POW

I am seeing these everywhere, what program are you using to make them?

fucking kill yourself summerfag

lurk more.

what in the fuck are you talking about? The extension? It says "jpg" for me.

I got a warehouse job at amazon and in the first month I made $3000 after taxes.

That's 36K a year. Not enough to support a family, just a single faggot living in a studio apartment.

is that good i never had a job

I'm unmarried with no kids and Only got to pay $300 a month rent and $1200 a year for car insurance. That leaves me with a shit ton of money to put into my bank account and a ton of money to blow on whatever bullshit I want.

Also I might add that I was working 20 hours of overtime each weak, making the total I made for the month $3000. Without working all the overtime, I would be making $1600 a month.

Where in the fuck do you live, that's an incredibly low rent. What about utilities? You also have to pay sales tax on all the "bullshit" you are buying on the side.

I'm not renting an apartment. I'm renting a room and living with distant family.

So based on your environment you are safe to make 36K a year. Stop trying to brag that you are "set". You are just lucky.

Anyone can get a factory or warehouse job if they can past a drug test. It also helps if you choose to work a nightshift over the weekend since you get paid more.
Also, It's not my fault that you chose to get a wife and have kids to drain your money.

Why are you hostile? We are all citizens of Kekistan. I just wanted to know so I can make some sick memes and BTFO those cucks (or libtards, as I like to call them). Whatever, they told me this was the place to go for redpilled folk, but Reddit is far more civilized. I think I'm going to stick to more adult communities from now on, sorry.

back to Reddit, faggot.

It's funny how you retarded queers think that "kekistan" is so underground and edgy. It's the most normalfag thing one can become a part of on the internet. You aren't redpilled.

Get a 2 year CS degree and cocoon yourself learn about networks. Apply to every CS job in your area, guaranteed way to start getting >30k.

Another guaranteed way to make that much is working as a maintenance man at walmart.