Big bunny

this rabbit…. he's a little big don't you think?

4u

God damn that's a big rabbit. Like, holy shit cut down on the calories you fatass how are you supposed to get in your hole now? You're so fat that your tiny little rabbit dick probably can't poke out of your rolls how are you supposed to fuck the she rabbits!? Lay off the carrot cake for one fucking day and do some pushups, calories in calories out but your fat ass won't need to eat for a month. If you expect to live to see the winter and fuck all the she rabbits, you've got to slim down and build muscle. Right now, you're just going to get Fudded and eaten like the fatass you are. I've seen foie gras ducks with a lower bodyfat holy shit.

He needs to go…… easy on those carrots

Mother fucking carrots wouldn't do that to you. That is a body that subsist entirely on cheeseburgers, hot cocoa, and pixie sticks. I can't even describe how disgusting this rabbit is I thought he was a bowling pin at first. How does his skeleton even fit in that body did his fat corrode the joints and turn him into a bag of bones suspended in layers of fat? If he lost weight would he just fall apart because he no longer has his structurally integral fat? His load-bearing lard? His keystone blubber?

bump

this thread needs to be seen by everyone on Holla Forums

Looks bullshit

It's all of Elmer's cum up his ass, that's what it is

Living the life

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…carrots I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent carrots yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Holy shit that is one fat fucking rabbit

wOAh that bunny is pretty big

my carrot is about to cheese buckets of curry

I think I am in love

you legend

this picture…. it's a little big don't you think?

Consider switching from carrots to plain grass or hay. Grass is just as filling, and can be supplemented with wild flowers and herbs for the additional minerals as well as flavour variety.

Also work out an exercise routine and stick to it for at least 6 months.
For you personally, running from hawks, foxes and badgers may be a suitable routine to pick up.
Running for pleasure or occasionally jumping into the air before changing direction and going back into your warren for a rest could be useful.

it's over 9 thousand big

Lying in a shallow valley is a dusky skinned woman. Atop her tanned head, two large pairs of bunny ears flop back and forth helplessly as she shakes her head in frustrated tension. Her long, muscled legs kick the ground in futile anguish, though you notice her feet are long and fuzzy, ending in thick paws with little pink pads underneath. Her arms appear to be secured behind her back by a corded rope that has her bound to a pair of tawny boulders. Between her legs, a fourteen inch erection throbs, fully erect and frothing with thin, gushing pre-cum. It’s a bunny-girl, certainly, but who would go through the effort of tying her up and then just leave?

This is hell. We all died an unimaginable amount of time ago. We've been here a long time, and we've got a long way to go.

Bunnytraps are still gay.