Parents

I borrowed $650 to my parents and now they refuse to pay me back. Do I kill them now?

No now you ask them to borrow you $650 and then don't pay them back

They won't even pay the interest? What a shoah!

N-no interest goy????

Pay the fucking interest! 1 gorilion percent

Interest, inflation, and insurance are all fucking kike scams that have no practical purpose and only exist because they were manufactured to make money for free.

You have to send them a message Op. Bust your mom's knee caps.

No, just remember in the future that when lending money don't expect it back. Especially if your not a (((bankster))). Is it really worth having your relationship with your parents destroyed over 650$ of what is probably fake money anyways?

Better idea, never lend anybody money or ask to borrow money. They can get fucked and wait for the next paycheck if they need cash.

There's an old Calvin & Hobbes where Calvin's father mentions the fact that the average child costs around $400,000 to raise to 18 (1990s ameribux), and whether Calvin should consider that a gift or a loan.
Also, you should be happy that your parents didn't sell you to the Sauds as a sex slave, you stupid faggot.

If you didn't want to pay that cost or consider it a gift/loan, then you shouldn't have had children.

Why won't they pay you back?

Well, sure, but it also says a lot about the parents themselves if they refuse to keep the promise of repaying their own children?

I find such a statement and the people who think such a thing is something to be said to a child absolutely reprehensible. If you're going to hang such a thing over someone's head when they never had a choice in the matter then maybe you shouldn't have had children in the first place.

calm down, Bobby Hill

Same fucking thing happened to me OP but they borrowed $100 from me. Oh and they also take 100% of all my schizobux and then treat me like shit and threaten to kick me out all the time. My mom took my cash though I get doing under the table jobs and won't pay that back either fml

Just don't ever trust them with money again, or give them any

I have a bunch of uncashed checks because if I cash them they will keep hassling me for money and if I put the cash in my bank account then I lose all my food stamps.

No, it's a joke from a newspaper comic. But the larger point is that it reinforces the reason for the 5th commandment: your parents brought you into this world, and a useless spergy fuck like you should be wary that we don't end up making that irrevocable.

Faggot Holocaust when?

Buy silver and bury it

try to buy water with it in 20 years

user with the uncashed cheques, is it possible for me to help you out by cashing them for you and sending you the money somehow? Such as through maybe BTC?

Well is it? I like to help out an user.

no u dumb nigger

Explain?

fuck off, dad

You sure as hell cost a lot more to raise than that you fat autistic neet. How about you stop jacking off to your chinese girl cartoons and go get a job kiddo.

Next time have them sign a promissory note

Ungrateful piece of sheite

it's only $650. maybe let this one pass, but don't lend them money like that ever again ?

It was under the premise of a loan. If they simply said they needed the money and didn't pretend they'd pay it back, it wouldn't be an issue. It's the lie that makes it bad.

Protip: Treat loans to family members and close friends as gifts. Ask for repayment out of principle, but don't expect getting it back.

if they need it and you don't, then suck it up buttercup

if they're just being niggers then tell the rest of your family and group shame the fuck out of them

I get that it's a joke, it's just one of the very few jokes that I find distasteful, because it gives a lot of bad parents an "argument" to be an even worse parent to their children. "Well, I raised you and fed you when you were an infant.". Yeah, no shit. That's what you're supposed to do, that's your responsibility. And because you don't ask anything in return and you raise your kids right you shall be honored. Not because your kids have some moral obligation because you decided to shit them into this world and that's that.

Well, did daddy pay grandpa his raising costs back?

No, wait until they have a lot of cash on them, then kill them and take the cash.
Or lace their food with a shitload of pot, and when they are good and stoned, get more drugs and plant them and some scales, some cash, and a fake ledger with sales entries and cash records that match their latest couple of bank statements, all with their fingerprints on it. Then call the cops on them for being drug dealers. They may not do time, but if you are a minor they won't be allowed anywhere near you without supervision. Especially if you claim they beat you. At that point, the government will provide for your every need for the rest of your life, user.

killing is for 10K+

for $650, you should just take their thumbs or something