Ball shweat

Why does ball/pubic sweat smell so good? It smells like meat and cookies unironically.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherless.com/5FD04BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nasty boi

I know exactly what you mean. I wish you could have that shit distilled into a aerosol spray.

Its the pheromones, it means that you're subconsciously gay.

Or just narcissistic.

musky boys

came here to say this

You can sweat it into a baggy and put it into a spray can to attract ladies through chemical warfare or smell it yourself

can you repost the first image?

I cant see it

Best theme Holla Forums ever had.

Here it is. I edited it so you guys can see it better

Nope sorry but that actually castrates you. Know why? Because your balls can't stretch because of the heat thus boiling your poor sperm/testes alive. As for the opposite, if you have your balls in very cool temperatures and force them to stretch out (rather than come in like they're supposed to) can also castrate/hurt your balls. What a stupid idea.

Mine pubic sweat smells like fresh bread from the bakery

That makes no sense user. Did he say to wrap it castration tight?

My balls smell like bee wax.

I dunno, but if I mix my ball sweat with cologne, I'll be actually nice I guess.

mfw he can't stop licking my balls because of the smell.

Now that's edgy.

Guess your balls are smelly and only your mom will to suck them (once she's done with mein)

Look closely again.

Oh shit sorry man.
Guess 2 days without sleep is actually bad for my mental health.

nice trips tho, dude

I love my smell and girls smells. Ironically the only girl smell I don't like is pussy. I love smelling their feet, mouth breath, armpits and asses. I also don;t like the smell of shit.
motherless.com/5FD04BA

my ball sweat used to smell like a fresh cut lawn and now it smells like a dying homeless man. i'm concerned.

I like sniffin' a girls ass if it is squeaky clean. Nothin' weird about it, were mammals. Mammals enjoy sniffin' lady ass for the pheromones it produces. I do have an ass fetish though, so that helps.

Well shit, nigger, I unironically agree with this. Fuck.

nice dubs trips

I dunno what it is man, chicks turd cutters are so fucking cute.
I'm incapable of not stuffing my tongue in them.

Thanks, friend.

Don't feel bad for agreeing. Asses are amazing.

Same reason why I love smelling their feet.

MMmm, the feet smell of a cute girl? Do you like smelling their mouth breath also? It's very erotic.

Nah. Not really into any scent of theirs besides their feet/shoes/socks.

Do you have foot fetish also? I mean visually. I love feet smell but I don't feel particulalry attracted to feet.

Yeah I do but the smell is the biggest arousal draw for me.

I sit on my hand and let the ball stench stick to my hand and then I sniff my hand

I was always secretly smelling my gfs ass (used to have one) during 69.

I think feet are cute, but that's about as far as I go with feet. Nothing sexual about it though.

That's one of the best ways to sneak a sniff.

It does smell nice I don't know if it's pheromones or if the meaty smell is pleasing.

Satan quints tell us smelling female ass is cool… I think i'll stick with not sniffing ass satan thank you.

can you imagine how sweaty he is? i bet his balls smell amazing