Cyoa

It's 3:00 AM and you can't seem to be able to fall asleep. what do you do?

Go outside and take my shirt off. Enjoy the sensation of the cold air on my nipples.

take a shit-ton of melatonin
like, 30mg at least
it's 3am i better be asleep or at least fucking dead

You lazily stumble outside and take your shirt off, to feel the sensation of the midnight air against your nipples. They flap back and forth like car dealership floaties, but you don't feel any more tired. What do you do?

pay denbts

Walk into the woods in the hopes that i'll get lost and freeze to death and stop suffering

masturbate onto a tree

Not being able to take the pain and suffering any longer, you make a suicidal dash into the woods and run away from your home into the thick of the woods as much as you can. You eventually collapse into the muddy forest ground, out of breath. But you're not dead or tired yet. What do you do?

I pray to whatever gods exist to help give me a sign that life is worth living.

Have more coffee and another wank

Lay down in fetal position in the midst of the trees and wait for the cold air to freeze me

Hit the tree with your hand doing 10 crit damage

You pray to every deity you can think of for hope. You throw in a couple demons in there too. For a second, nothing happens, but then the treetops clear to reveal a moon washing you in holy light, and a figure descends from the stars. What do you do?

Say Hi to Jesus, who helps you out

Rape.

I'm bored, Jesus explodes upon impact and everybody dies. bumplock the thread please.

Hit the figure
with your hand doing 10 crit damage

Why are you so bad at this?

i've done quests that ran pretty long, it's just that eventually there's pretty much no benefit to doing it. get the initial first 4 image (you)s and then just never reply again, because that's the maximum amount of enjoyment you can get out of it.

A handful of ambien and a fifth of vodka

when are you going to kill yourself?

I'll continue it, I can't draw for shit but whatevs

ur mumxD

So, we left off at deities.
Ask the angel, what's the point in making the world better when people only deserve worse for themselves?

The Angel replies that good works better yourself as a person, but mankind at large will inevitably destroy themselves.