twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?

8ch.net/b/catalog.html
Ctrl+f chanpink

fuck off, kiketech

Wow, lasted even less than Libre xPPPP

DYSNOMIA YOU SICK FUCK!

It died cause dysnomia went there

Can anyone tell me the meaning of chan pink? Is it a chan for girls? Is it a chan for homos like myself? Or is it just a chan with no real idea or whatever that backs it up and adds meaning?

No loli

It's for people who like using websites called chanpink [spoiler](nobody){/spoiler]

the site had potential, but it was too buggy, at least for mobile. i like the atmosphere and the site owner's over attitude and demeanor. i also like the chanpink chick he posts.

chanpink is owned by cnniggers, it was never alive.

Lol what a fag
messed up his spoiler tag

Basically, it's the designated garbage dump for shitposting. You can also see posts as they're being typed.
It was pretty alright tbh.

So how long we gonna wait?

32ch.org/inta/res/18443.html#q18444
.pl went down first
Then Chanpink
Soon 32chan will go down
Then this place will.
The Jews are taking control soon, trust me.

Lol blame the mass linking of cp sites and people reporting to google

Its hiroshijew

The board owner was pretty cool. Anyone got contact with him on discord or some shit?

There was nothing wrong with Chanpink. Hope it comes back

No.
Even he will be cucked.
This is bigger than them.
This is bigger than any of us.

This may go back further to cuckchan's Holla Forums although some say its a LARP it may not be far from true
This dude Anon5 is some guys who predicted the london bridge attack and Holla Forumsacks think hes all wise
In one post he said 4chan will go down.

It will.
With a growing community offering anonymity, even to those who don't know it's false anonymity poses a threat to anyone in control.
By sheer logic we should know that we're a large threat to them.

Where will we go user-kun?

spooky secret deep web imageboards

No where.
Once they take down the biggest chan's they will take down the internet, only state run media will be shown and from there they will proceed to genocide the gentiles, they don't need us anymore.
Run.
God cannot save us.

Wont the cia niggers take those down as well?

No because they're invite only

You assume neither nogs, nor chinks, nor whites will organize irl. The internet hate machine is the output for it all right now. What happens if you take that away? Either you kill them all at once(impossible). Or you deal with rebellions of all of the ones who know you are murdering everyone. God said in revelation that it was "they who destroyed the earth" that were in control during revelation. I am not sure if that's the kikes yet.

MK isn't

This place has already been "sanitized"

Maybe it's us… destroying everything in a scorched-Earth tactic to deny the kikes their final victory.

You can find him in the goon Discord.

temporary down time while the ownership is transferred to Jim.