We all saw it coming

We all saw it coming
The fall of the alt-right
But fear not We the #TrashRight come to the rescue

We believe in freedom and the constitution.
We believe that ITS HAPPENING and YOU COULD'VE STOPPED THIS IF YOU LISTENED
We believe that one day white women will become major part of rebuilding as soon as they stop fucking dogs.
Also homos not welcome they belong in the bog.
Come join us

also we endorse trumpencer as out candidate

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Partners-Crime-Clintons-Monetize-Personal/dp/1944229337
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping historical thread with relevant content

Wouldn't it be better if we call ourselves something that doesn't acknowledge left-right concept and compile easier to understand and shorter version of 88 Precepts to define the movement?

Fuck you.
This is Holla Forums
Get out & kill yourself, in either order.

saged

Yeah, this is Holla Forums, not alt-kike hugbox.

We have to use common terminology if we strive to grow but sure why not

Take it as proposition, I don't really have a good idea for a name yet, but using the 88 precepts is definitely the way to go.
We'll need to compile our own version amd shill it to the alt-right fags in order plant the idea of what we represent in their minds, this way we'll get actual Nationalists out of the kike infested cesspool that currently passes for alt-right.

Different ID because phone

"TrashRight" is a forced meme that's being pushed by Common Cuck-loving christcucks who want to turn Holla Forums into /christian/

We do need something to purify the alt-right or at least to make ourselves present in a different light, because if this shit continues, every Nationalist, anti-kike voice and idea will be drowned in the very movement that is suppose to represent us.

Not christian myself but WE ,unlike the alt-right, welcome our christian brethren who want to join the fight against degenerates and the invading hordes.
Pagans and Athiests are welcome too but they have to prove themselves as worth by preserving the white race and not being faggots.

No one gives a shit.

KILL ALL MODS. REPORTED FOR INTL.

reported for intl

op here had to restart my pc
From now on installing gentoo will be mandatory
Also seeing how much bad taste is normalized we'll have a set of expert reviewing all sorts of media.That means no more MOEshit only good anime like The Wolf Brigade will be allowed.

?

op here I had to restart again

I want you all to know something,

GOD DAMN I LOVE TO SUCK DICKS

most homosexuals are atheist i don't know what you're talking about

cut it in half and make it work

NEW BOOK OUT LIKE CLINTON CASH
"partners in crime" they skim 100 million each documented facts. incredible!

amazon.com/Partners-Crime-Clintons-Monetize-Personal/dp/1944229337

Hillary fucking ruined everything lads