==A Treatise on Modern Christianity: How it can change, and why it must==

Since its inception Christianity has long been a bastion of traditionalism and morality; however, modern day Christianity has been subverted by the Jews through the use of cultural Marxism, and by Liberalism through false notions of equality and liberation.

While various groups of LARPagans and Fedora-Tippers may criticize current year (((Christianity))), the fact that Christianity has been one of our most unifying cause should not be overlooked or understated.

The Crusades provide a perfect example of what happens when the White Christian West unites as one to defend against a foreign invasion. Having these heroic times in mind, it is natural for one to ask,

While Holla Forums is not strictly Christian by definition, there is a large demographic of its visitors that are either actively Christian, share many traditional Christian values, or merely like hearing stories of Templars removing kebabs. While these people may be the majority of Holla Forums's visitors, it would not be fair to address the population of people whom are openly critical of Christianity, and I must admit, for the right reasons.

Modern day Christianity has lost itself, its soul. It has lost sight of its mission and purpose for existence, to spread the Word of God. And it is from this purpose that the message and meaning of said Word of God has become mutilated and pacified.

In these next few posts I will hope to shed some light to my fellow Christians on what our original purpose was to be. We were meant to be lights to the world, lights to direct and guide humanity to a higher existence. WE are the Sons of God, WE are God's Chosen People, WE are the rulers of this Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucd.ie/euiteniba/pdf/Religious and national identity after the GFA.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade
youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory/videos
nytimes.com/2008/12/05/health/05iht-05genes.18425407.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7262360.html#q7263836
youtube.com/watch?v=AmV8-TDjwKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums is not a Christian board. Get out.

Nobody even bothered to check them.

My last thread (((they))) spammed to oblivion. >ucd.ie/euiteniba/pdf/Religious and national identity after the GFA.pdf
Why we need Christian revival. National revival is good, but it will only last a couple of generations - ethnic identity will afterwards follow language and religion.

Christianity was only traditional when no one but the clergy could read scripture as soon as everyone knew what was in the book it's cuck came out

This isn't a jewish board either, but jews should be discussed here. ID hidden, because you are one of those spammers with the same images.

Every time.

No, it simply means that -despite our racial superiority- the top classes were the only ones capable of understanding anything complex.

Nice Satan trips. The crusades were a massive failure and only ensured that Byzantium was destroyed. The french and English fought each other in the first crusade. Some of the most devastating wars were Christians fighting Christians such as the 30 years war.

How many fucking threads on christcuckery are we gonna have? You have your own board you fucking faggots.

And another Christian divide an conquer thread.

Why can't you people accept that not everyone follows your religion.

Only the fourth applies to that, you ignorant ape.

wew

The belief that mainstream christianity can be changed isn't necessarily wrong, but is rather difficult to do. You'd need to remove some of the larger denominations and remind most US Christians to get fucking real. Orthodox is fine, Catholicism has been co-opted, and so has protestantism. Perhaps the biggest hurdle against restoring the faith is the culture of the world right now.

Explain what you mean.

Like the Reconquista? It lasted some 800 years. But nah, let us forget that.

The nobility in europe has very rarely been good or practicing Christians flaunting mistresses starting wars and slaughtering each other for fun is very unchristian.

Requesta was a massive failure that took forever and left the spaniards a swarthy mess.

Your understanding of European history is as deep as a puddle. May God have mercy on your soul.

God's Chosen People

This is the most pervasive and deceptive of Jewish lies concerning the teachings of Jesus.

Jews would have Christians believe that the current day ethnic/religious Jews are the only group God specifically called to be his Chosen People, this is most certainly not the case.

==Regarding Jews== Jesus was the fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham. He did not come to break the law, nor end the law, but to fulfill it and create a new law, the New Covenant. The Jews deny Jesus Christ as the Son of God for He did not give them the physical nation of Israel. The Jews wanted a warrior savior whom would free them from Roman slavery, but that was not what Jesus was, he was a savior of souls.

Regarding Liberalism

Galatians 3:28 can be misconstrued to be interpreted as universal physical equality; however, (thankfully) this is not the case either.

Meh, at least the Dutch Reformed Church was based tbh.

I think the children's crusade where all of the European kids were sold as sex slaves in North Africa was a smashing success

Let me guess, Europe has been alive post -17 in the east and post -45 in the west?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade
Read. Even wikipedia doubts these events.

Educate yourself with facts.
youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory/videos

Henry the 5th was my personal favorite because he created a whole new version of Christianity so he could kill his wife and get a new one. Or the sun king and his legendary affairs.

Higher capacity means that they can indulge in worse debauchery. I doubt you proletariat would have been able to do the horrors of Bolshevism if it wasn't for the jewish masterminds.

The problem with Christianity is that it's a reflection of the current times and culture, as long as the West remains weak and feeble, so to will Christianity
The amount of reform you'd have to undertake would almost be harder than simply bringing in a new religion

CRUSADES WAS GOOD BOYZ DEY DIN DU NUFFIN WAS A HUGE SUCCESS AND THEY THEY DAT MID EAST CUZ DEY WAS BORED AND SHIT. Who is your brother an atheist European or a devout black christian?

They were hit and miss. More on the 'hit' side.

I haven't met a single devout black Christian. I've seen non-devout black muslims a lot. I've seen anti-Europe / pro-EU atheists a lot.

But if you did meant this devout christian black he would be your brother correct? Are you a European first or a christian? Which is more important ?

The Curse of Ham

Another Christian story shamefully overlooked is the story of Noah's three sons: Japeth, Shem, and Ham.

After the receding of the great flood Ham revealed his drunk and naked father to his brothers. Ham's brothers approach Noah with their back's turned and covered Noah up. God noticed what happened and put a curse on Ham and all his descendants stating that

Noah didn't stop there, He blessed Japeth and Shem and all their descendants thereafter.

This is probably one of the most important ethnic passages in the Bible for from Ham came the peoples of Africa, from Japeth come the peoples of Europe, and from Shem come the peoples of Asia.

Genesis 10: 2-5 The sons of Japheth Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras. The sons of Gomer Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah. The sons of Javan, Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittites and the Rodanites. (From these the maritime peoples spread out into their territories by their clans within their nations, each with its own language.)

we need crusades to unite christians and western civilization

More so than Clinton, obviously.

Keep them coming man

The Tower of Babel

Widely lauded as the story of man's pride, one crucial element of the story is often left out. God separated Noah's descendants to purposely repopulate the Earth with different people. In the case of the Tower of Babel all peoples of the world united in one great society and decided to erect a tower to rival the majesty of Heaven. God was not only displeased with man's pride, but also his direct defiance of God's own order, to disperse and be a separate people.

God is a nationalist as we understand the term today. Referring back to regarding Galatians 3:28, God declared that we are all one people united only through Him. No amount of interbreeding or Marxist doctrine can change the fact that God declared that we are and should be, different people.

The Curse of the Jew

Bet you guys will pay attention to this one huh?
I doubt any of you have heard your pastors or contemporary Christians referencing this when they are standing on soap-boxes singing endless praises to the nation of Israel and its brave and fearless Jewish population that we as Christians must preserve and protect at all costs! They are so eager to have us forget who killed Jesus Christ, our Savior, in the first place.

Who was breaking down the gates of Pontius Pilate's residence demanding that Jesus be crucified, demanding the death of the very God they declared themselves to serve.

Who was it that ordered assassins to kill His followers in order to advance in the church?

And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Who was it that accepted the blood on their hands by killing an innocent man?

But christianity is literally worshiping the king jew.

I agree with you, but that translation is shit.

Whom all of jews abandoned, so the connection is akin to "Oh, you liked Aladdin as a kid? But Jafar is EVIL."

you faggots have your own board you know.
Christianity is a weak religion that was started by a jew.
stop shilling your kike god

Cafeteria Catholic detected :^)

Are we talking about the time were they did "occupy Jerusalem".
"42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. Acts 2
They were the original "occupy Jerusalem". A communist cult hanging out in the temple all day.

Or the time when the first roman empire converted to christianity and managed to
lost their revenue from local taxes introduce a new gold coin (solidus) and separating civil and military authority undermining the traditional system that was in place.,

MOONMAN IS A CHRISTCUCK AND SPAMS THREADS THAT DISAGREE WITH CHRISTCUCKSTIANITY

Hearty kek

Good move christfags

they immediatly enacted blood purity laws afterwards kek.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Why you gotta do this, Shlomo?

why are folks so keen on defending a Semitic religion?

Yeah, the same blood purity laws that produced Mexico.

nytimes.com/2008/12/05/health/05iht-05genes.18425407.html

8ch.net/pol/res/7262360.html#q7263836

Francis is an antipope. There hasn't been a valid pope since Pius XII.

No, a heretic cannot be Catholic, and a non-Catholic cannot be pope. Francis is a heretic.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmV8-TDjwKo

YET ANOTHER REMINDER THAT ANTI-CHRISTIAN D&C IS RACH, UNDER RACH'S DIRECTION, Holla Forums, SA, SRS, OR Holla Forums

Probably. We already know they cooperate.

How Christianity can change, and why it must?

Well it can go back to the Middle East where it belongs and stay there forever, that's one way it could change. Why it must? Because it's foreign trash in white countries, we need to build a wall between white people and Christianity.

Reminder that Muzzies believe in Jesus too.

Kikes literally cannot help themselves about the one real religion

Let the heathens believe what they want to believe, the fact is that Christianity made Europe the strongest it ever was and we were very blessed for being under the church. Every nation who is under god is a nation that is blessed, look at Russia for example. Look at heathen countries like japan and china, which aren't blessed by god. Since America turned from God's laws we have been going into destruction.

Anti Christian Shills in full force and the mods do nothing.
Moderation is compromised we need to emigrate to a christian board like >>>/christpol/

Okay, I'm looking at them now. Your point?

You mean the whole spectrum of non-Abrahamic ones? They've done a nice job of stamping it out in the west but not well enough.

daily reminder to take your meds faggot

Holy shit, I didn't think you'd actually be dumb enough to try that here. We aren't /n/.

It's not about stupidity they just dont give a fuck. They need to be slaughtered

Just because their interpretation doesn't include a big nose doesn't mean they don't follow god in their own, ethnically distinct, way.

i'm actually the goon int jidf reptile nwo WHO fbi cia squad sent to destroy Holla Forums because a few of their users fellate a jewish kike on a stick

please user. they were always a poor, desolate nation, filled with slaves and slave masters. The warrior class would test their swords on their own peoples necks, and you would have to bow down and do it. No sense of morality or brotherhood like christian nations have.

Anytime a nation goes back to paganism, they will be destroyed. Hitler was a staunch christian in his early life, then he turned away from the Lord and got into heavy satanism with Himmler and the Lord had to destroy Germany.

reported for Intl

oh yeah well I bet you can't even correct the record

The biggest, greatest, and most obnoxious thing I've seen believers do to turn others from christ is dehumanize him. Make him unrelatable and uninteresting. Turn his tale away from living the most righteous life possible, and into a slideshow of thou shalts.
The second is refuse to speak in colloquial terms, rejecting all discussion.
If you make a sacred calf, or lamb in this instant, the instict of humanity is to topple that idol. Try, for gods sake, to not sound like you wear a conquistador helm. Imagine why people are the way they are, and how Christ's teachings can help. Not your waffling about infallibility, or how they must inherently be inferior because circumstance meant they never saw a semite since the last ice age let alone their old testament, or that their current rejection has anything to do with inherent sin of traditional religion and not more to do with being wary of outside influence of which they rightfully loathe.
All you christcucks who speak this way, you're the reason 'god is dead'. I can only hope I and others like me can bring his spirit back. The prideful asshat

Lift others up, not knock them down.