53,000 likes

What the fuck. Why is society so stupid that they 'like' a radio show host holding a handful of eggs?

Faggot
Also, I own chickens, but I always wear gloves when picking up the eggs. They're not exactly clean.

Meatcucks, when will they learn?

Lanklet detected

Eggs are the best food ever. Cheap, contains a ton of protein and vitamins, is actually super tasty, and has the good animal fats in it (fuck you veggie fucks).

The Egyptians would eat eggs, but they'd get sand in it so they had no teeth. Dude chickens are craaaazy.

This, eggs are great. Pork, eggs and bread should be forcefed to vegans.

Is that supposed to be shocking?

Really speaks to the mind of the vegan. When you say meat, he thinks about cow feelings. When you say egg, he thinks about chicken pussy.

What absolute retards.

Don't get uppity with me, fag. Go fantasize about animal vag to calm down.

It's called cloaca

REDDIDRUMPFS BTFO

I own chickens. I have for my whole life. I have never used a fucking glove to get the eggs. Obviously you wash that shit before you eat it, but come the fuck on.

Incidentally, we have a few blue marans like that one in the foreground. She's probably responsible for the age on the bottom right, though the lighting isn't great enough to make it an easy tell.

Pic related; best breed.

Anyways:

People "like" this shit for the same reason they gather around like autistics in natural science museums and shit waiting to watch an egg hatch or watching a hen lay if taken to a farm. Living their boring, modern lives, they become so disconnected from the reality of the world they live in that shit like this is a fucking novelty to them. So they like it, because it's from a person they like, doing something that is "good" ("fresh", "natural") that they aren't doing themselves in their own boring lives.

It's just an everyday reality of my own life, so it doesn't effect me. That, and I don't know this person, or care about him. If you don't care about him, obviously you won't think anything of it either. And if you recognize it as an everyday reality, but do like him, you'll just shrug and smile. Such is life.

Chickens a cute! CUTE!!

- From the same mouth of the person who would probably defend abortion with the exact same argument

How eggs are obtained varies from place to place.
In some places they do use cheap rubber gloves to pick up eggs.

I want to get a group of giant roosters and train them to kill niggers.

BAVI

People like Joe Rogan.
Egg and Chicken are common meals.

You'd never make it in advertising.

Chickens have cloacas bro, it's a pussy and an ass at the same time, that's why you use gloves to pick up eggs

Does /zoo/ know about this?

Chicken's only have one butt orifice. Their shit and their eggs comes from the same hole. Omniscum eat straight out of a chicken's asshole.

Vegcucks everybody.

Some would even call it a puassy.

Tired of using "cumskin" and "poleddit"?
>>>/suicide/

kys cumskin

Fag

t. cumskin pretending to be a shitskin.

What.

What about plants? Most of them are fertilized with shit. People who eat plants literally eat off of crap.