Food, forever

When is the last time you had fast food?
REAL TALK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86wnNSffdQM
youtube.com/watch?v=wNvvWW7ueI4
youtube.com/watch?v=I60O474F_GI
youtube.com/watch?v=tOAc71p-PLg
youtube.com/watch?v=UNwXal7h1K4
youtube.com/watch?v=UD-2KiBRrck
youtube.com/watch?v=3l9T9t4s3uk
youtube.com/watch?v=X_RKtP4D9uI
youtube.com/watch?v=jcY3bzte3cg
youtube.com/watch?v=0iMaNqAyljs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_fish
foodandwaterwatch.org/food/genetically-engineered-foods/stop-frankenfish/
centerforfoodsafety.org/issues/309/ge-fish
salmonnation.com/fish/gefish.html
theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/25/canada-genetically-modified-salmon-commercial
livescience.com/25799-frankenfish-salmon-gmo.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16690801
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16807202
efsa.europa.eu/de/scdocs/doc/1701.pdf
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441.full.pdf html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1626425/pdf/ehp0114-001515.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21491934
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477510
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4524624
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22079313
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600453/
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TWO MINUTES AGO.

WHAT WAS IT?

last thursday
mom bought me tendies
but i was too busy on Holla Forums and browsing a certain thread anons were posting cp i had to lurk and save asap that i didnt get to eat them hot. fries were cold but good. the bread roll was tasty. but the tendies were cold and hard as stone. and i dropped my gravy because the lid was loose so i didnt even have anything to eat them with. mom got me a large order so 8 tendies. ate 5 and threw the other 3 away

She is buying me fast food again tomorrow. eating me a chicken pot pie after she comes out of work
MmmMmMMmMmMmMMMMMMMm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

6 hours ago

all food is real food

about a week ago, actually. I've just been drinking gallons of water a day and snacking on literal jars of salted almonds and peanuts.

shhiiiitttttt
me too nigga
mom bought me big ass jars of trail mix (peauts,cashews,almonds,raisins,almonds,M&Ms,banana chips,TONS of salt)

been eating like 3000+ calories of this shit daily since Sunday

im gonna get so fat but its worth it. shit taste so good. too bad i never get full though

Now whoever ate that mcchicken is a whore. Oh fuck I'm never doing anything like that ever again what a rush.

2010 probably

Last week. Fast food is full of poisons that I would like to avoid, but it's quite an effort to cook everything yourself. I'm getting better at avoiding the stuff.

Fast food is cancer. I can prepare better food that tastes better than anything the fast food industry has ever come up with.
Best part: my food is actually healthy

what do you cook?

This is why you're being replaced by a kiosk.

10/10 would fuck you up if I saw you doing that.

I have a wife who knows how to cook so I only eat fast food once a week to give her a day off. Had fish tacos at Rubio's last week.

do you think that dandruff would make pretty good coffee creamer?

I had A DATAMINE SANDWICH BITCH

hey does anyone in this thread want to know the secrets of being vegan the right way?

why didn't you have your wife's fish taco instead?

lucky bastards

do you help her out, or are you a lazy fatfuck?

I can dump some vegan info if anyone wants. I noticed some people actually care about their health in this thread. I got lots of good pointers.

I had both.

I work full-time. She does part-time and fills in with cooking and housework. Why get married if you plan to do everything yourself?

Vegans are retarded. Take your retardation elsewhere.

sounds like a keeper. how much do you love her?

2 hours ago
a microwave chickenburger

Lots. She's a rare breed today. We call people faggots together, it's great.

some vegans are retarded, but I might surprise you. care to learn?

does she let you watch her and Leroy's funtime?

Do you believe that diabetes is caused by fat and not sugar? If so, then you are retarded.
Do you believe that eating sanitary fish will give you mercury poisoning? If so, then you are retarded.
Do you believe that there is some conspiracy between the agriculture industry and the pharmaceutical industry to keep people unhealthy and for the sake of making a profit? if you cannot provide substantial evidence that can facilitate your assertions, then you are retarded.
Do you believe that meat and poultry don't contain any vitamins, nutrients or protein, and that all of these things are only derived from the plant matter that these animals have eaten during the course of their lives, and before they were slaughtered? If so, then you are retarded.
Do you believe that human beings did not evolve to consume animal flesh, and that doing so is unnatural, and that we instead evolved to exclusively consume a diet of plant matter? If so, then you are retarded.

I only agree that diabeetus is mostly (((mostly))) in part caused by sugar. there are many other factors though.

maybe a really clean fish wont give you much mercury, but it will give you lots of other fucked up crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=86wnNSffdQM
youtube.com/watch?v=wNvvWW7ueI4
youtube.com/watch?v=I60O474F_GI
youtube.com/watch?v=tOAc71p-PLg
youtube.com/watch?v=UNwXal7h1K4
youtube.com/watch?v=UD-2KiBRrck
youtube.com/watch?v=3l9T9t4s3uk
youtube.com/watch?v=X_RKtP4D9uI
youtube.com/watch?v=jcY3bzte3cg
youtube.com/watch?v=0iMaNqAyljs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_fish
foodandwaterwatch.org/food/genetically-engineered-foods/stop-frankenfish/
centerforfoodsafety.org/issues/309/ge-fish
salmonnation.com/fish/gefish.html
theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/25/canada-genetically-modified-salmon-commercial
livescience.com/25799-frankenfish-salmon-gmo.html

The obesogen (chemicals that signal cells to turn into fat cells) organotin has been found in large amounts in fish.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16690801
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16807202

High levels of PCB (industrial toxin) in fish oil, fish, and eggs (94% of eggs tested).
efsa.europa.eu/de/scdocs/doc/1701.pdf

Even when meat consumption is reduced to only fish and eggs, insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) remained relatively the same.
Notes: IGF-1 has been shown to promote cancer growth.
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441.full.pdf html

Fire retardant chemicals (PBDE) and polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) found heavily in meats.
Notes: For PBDEs, fish was the worst offender.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1626425/pdf/ehp0114-001515.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21491934

Perfluorochemicals (linked to thyroid disease) exposure comes from meat, fish, and eggs.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377175

Xenoestrogens (human made chemicals with estrogenic effects) have been found the most in fish.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477510

Methionine (an amino acid) is required for many cancers and tumors to stay alive and grow. Methionine is found virtually only in animal products (with eggs, fish, and chicken being the worst).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4524624

Mercury in fish shown to outweigh benefits of omega-3s when it comes to brain development (specifically IQ).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22079313

Some chemicals (dioxins, PCB, and DDE) found in fish have half lives as high as 10 years.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600453/

there is evidence everywhere. look at the standard american diet. look at what foods are made the most easily available to the public, what foods are advertised the most, what health problems they cause, what drugs are made and strongly advertised to solve the problems that the bad foods caused, and what side effects those drugs have and how they effect your long term health.

human beings have nutritional needs. we need vitamins and minerals.
animal flesh doesn't contain all the vitamins and minerals we need, but plants have a much larger variety of them than animal products do.

try getting your vitamin c from chicken, well actually don't. it's a bad idea. wouldn't reccomend.

Brussels Sprouts
Beet Greens
Spinach
Cabbage
Eggplant
Green Peas
Flaxseeds
Asparagus
Sunflower Seeds

Swiss Chard
Green Beans
Asparagus
Collard Greens
Mustard Greens
Bell Peppers
Bok Choy
Turnip Greens
Kale
Spinach
Beet Greens
Broccoli

Bell Peppers
Asparagus
Green Peas
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Collard Greens
Brussels Sprouts
Fennel
Parsley
Chili Peppers
Swiss Chard
Mustard Greens
Eggplant
Turnip Greens
Cabbage
Spinach
Broccoli
Green Beans
Bok Choy
Beet Greens
Kale

Broccoli
Turnip Greens
Avocado
Lentils
Cucumber
Celery
Beet Greens
Asparagus
Dried Peas
Bell Peppers

Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic
Bok Choy
Bell Peppers
Turnip Greens
Cabbage

Almonds
Tomatoes
Oats
Onions
Carrots
Banana
Strawberries
Watermelon
Walnuts
Raspberries

Spinach
Broccoli
Beets
Lentils
Asparagus
Parsley
Black Beans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Avocado
Kidney Beans
Papaya
Peas
Celery

Oranges
Blueberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Cantaloupe
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Spinach
Peas
Kale
Asparagus
Bell Peppers
Grapefruit
Tomato
Lemon
Lime
Kiwi

Spinach
Turnip Greens
Swiss Chard
Carrots
Beet Greens
Kale
Collard Greens
Bok Choy
Tomato
Basil
Bell peppers
Parsley
Broccoli
Mustard Greens

Almonds
Spinach
Asparagus
Kale
Sunflower Seeds
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Avocado

Kiwi
Kale
Asparagus
Cilantro
Basil
Broccoli
Spinach
Parsley

minerals

Swiss Chard
Cabbage
Basil
Kale
Celery
Broccoli
Parsley
Oregano
Garlic
Spinach

Soybeans
Oats
Pumpkin Seeds
Peas
Lentils
Broccoli
Spinach
Asparagus
Tomato
Kidney beans
Black beans
Sesame Seeds
Cashews
Sunflower Seeds
Almonds
Flax Seeds
Onions

Spinach
Beets
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Kale
Asparagus
Celery
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Peas

just eat some natural salt (food grade obviously)
(I very rarely add small amounts of natural salt to my food for the sodium chloride)
I dont always use salt, but when I do I use a little.

Spinach
Pumpkin Seeds
Soy Beans
Cashews
Sesame Seeds
Black Beans
Kidney beans
Almonds
Dark Chocolate

Kidney Beans
Lentils
Peas
Black Beans
Oats
Tomato
Celery
Carrots
Walnuts
Almonds

Spinach
Oats
Pineapple
Raspberries
Strawberries
Turmeric
Kale
Garlic
Soy Beans
Basil
Lentils
Peas
Almonds
Celery
Kidney Beans
Banana
Onions
Black Beans

Spinach
Cumin
Parsley
Turmeric
Asparagus
Soy Beans
Lentils
Pumpkin Seeds
Kale
Black Beans
Peas
Broccoli
Kidney Beans

Asparagus
Lentils
Spinach
Cashews
Peas
Pumpkin Seeds
Broccoli
Sesame Seeds
Oats
Tomato

Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Kale
Cashews
Soy Beans
Spinach
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Almonds
Lentils
Peas
Flax Seeds
Pineapple
Raspberries
Grapes
Broccoli
Kiwi

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

Brazil nuts (has alot! don't eat too many)
Mustard Seeds
Sunflower Seeds
Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Flax Seeds
Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic

Oats
Tomato
Broccoli
Apples
Bananas
Green Beans
Molasses
Prunes
Dates

Broccoli
Carrots
Almonds
Dates
Prunes
Walnuts
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Avocados
Bananas
Onions
Cashews

horsetail is one of the best
do your research

If you're eating good tuna you do need to space it out. Ahi's delicious but it can't be an every day food.

amino acids
(hemp protein powder is great for this since it contains ALL the essential and non essential amino acids!)
eating both hemp protein powder and spirulina powder is an excellent way to stay on top of your essential and non essential amino acid needs.

I like to sprinkle spirulina and hemp protein powder on my cereal. turns it an alien blue green color, tastes the same. smells chalky though.
hemp protein powder is great to add with some cacao powder and raisins in the blender with just water, you don't even need milk. makes the best the best the best chocolate protein smoothie I ever drank.

other good sources of plant protein include
(they may or may not be as complete in the amino acids as hemp, but eating a variety of different plant foods is a cool way to overlap their nutritional content so you get a bit of everything from each)
peas
beans
nuts
seeds like chia and flax
oats
peanut butter (get the natural stuff. no ingredients other than peanuts)
broccoli

best fiber
oats
beans
flax seeds
chia seeds
peas
broccoli
lentils

best healthy carbs
beans
oats
peas
lentils

best omega 3's
walnuts
chia seeds
flax seeds
pumpkin seeds
remember to buy your chia seeds and flax seeds whole, store them in a dark cool place, and grind them at home right before use. you don't want fats that went bad. those are vulnerable to spoiling even if you don't notice.

best fats
nuts
seeds
avocados

broccoli
asparagus
spinach
peas
nuts

citrus fruits
nuts

another way of getting phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inositol is to find a good source of non-gmo organic soy lecithin (if you don't mind soy)

Warning
there is a connection between eating meat, choline, carnitine, getting cancer and cholesterol problems, and TMAO. this is a great video explaining this. what's the funny part? doesn't get digested the same way in people who eat a strictly plant based diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask a doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

now tell me how am I supposed to get all these vitamins and minerals from some fish?

that actually looks good tbh

NICE DATAMINING, OP

Seems like the vegans have already arrived.

First, I must say, nice gish gallop. Also, it's pretty nice of you to cite biased sources and present their assertions as fact.

so let's just give up right? lets all eat lots of horrible shit, get really sick, and get put on a bunch of medications that fuck us up worse to keep us alive from the bad way of eating we could have avoided to begin with. defeatist.

that's because you're careless and stupid and don't want to learn. alot of bad things accumulate in the body faster than the body can get rid of it. considering everything is so full of shit, it's pretty smart to minimize exposure whenever and however possible. not so that you live forever, but so that you live the years in good health and in peace.

another convenient cop-out. there is no ONE smoking gun and that is why you attempt to draw attention to the possibility of finding such a thing so that you can claim that it hasn't been found and justify your end of the argument.

you're afraid to read it because you will realize you're wrong.

According to your vegan authority, all animal fats are bad. I am hesitant to believe anything you say if you assert that animal products are always harmful when consumed.
No shit.

no, it's because i eat what i want and i'm probably more /fit/ than you.

is it so hard for you to understand?

produces a whole shitload less than animals grown for human consumption if you care about that.

just because something wont kill me doesn't mean that it wouldn't damage my health. why would anyone do that to themselves? that's the excuse everyone tells me "oh it wont kill you!" yea, tell that to the old people shitting their hospital bed waiting to die for years vs the healthier people who are old as fuck and still jogging and doing okay.

diet is a huge huge angle of exposure. it's easy as fuck to avoid that exposure. to intentionally make yourself ignorant to that is just plain lazy and stupid.

you probably are more /fit/ than me right now because my life is in shambles and everything is going fucking crazy, but just give me a chance, and I will get back on the active training train.

m-mods?

good luck on that. i wish i get the time to start reading up on this and on other subjects. i'm a bit lacking on it.

oh for fuck's sake now user

mmmmmmmooooodddddddss!!!?!?!??!

I think its time to stop user

REPORTED

I doubt it.
So you're worried about mercury poisoning from consuming fish? Unless you're consuming pounds of fish a day, you've nothing to worry about. Whatever, though, you can believe your scare mongering doctor.
Yeah, well, you can be the healthiest person in the world and still live in a metropolitan area and consume carcinogens from simply breathing.
I doubt it.
Yet you continue to keep flapping your metaphorical gums. Why not just fuck off already, friend?
Is that what this is? A debate? Sounds more like you're a busybody faggot who is trying so hard to convince everyone that you've got the right answers and everyone should listen to what you have to say, when it's clear that nobody gives a shit.
Hilarious, and equally incorrect, assumptions there, friend. I don't even understand how someone could be insecure about something as straightforward as eating. Do people actually feel self conscious about their dietary choices?
So far you've succeeded in providing what amounts to fear mongering and propaganda from dubious sources. Fuck your unsolicited opinion, tbh. You're a vegan? Good for you, but your moral grandstanding is not valid, because it doesn't make you better than anyone else, and I am highly skeptical that a vegan diet is somehow better for you than a well balanced diet of meats and vegetables.

Fast food? New year's day, went to Wendy's with my cuz because they open at 8:30 am for some reason here, I work 3rd shift.

IP's reported.

HAHAHAHA!!! What a fucking tard.
What a nigger. Also, the last time I went vegan (I actually did tbh) was when I was in high school. I ate nothing but vegetables (while carefully watching what I eat, counting calories, protein, fats, vitamins, etc) and despite having eating the recommended amount/even more every day I still ended up feeling very ill. I also felt angry all the time as well (naturally angry, I couldn't figure out why I was angry), and I was not a vegan over ideological reasons either, it was all for health reasons. Needless to say, after about a year of this I just couldn't take it anymore and slowly but surely quit. I can even recall the first thing I ate as well… it was a 17 inch bass I caught from a lake nearby and after fried her up and ate it I already started to feel a bit better. So, basically I kept fishing whenever I could and after a couple months I turned back to store bought meat. Although I am a bit wary of gmos/probiotics though. So I try to buy meat that has (all natural, or organic stamped on it) as much as I can despite not having much money to do so. Honestly though, I'm never going back to that hell of being a vegan ever again so fuck you.

wow fake news you are a fake news vegan. your argument gets a D for Deported.

Who's the fake vegan here? You fucking eat meat and are too much of a retard not to know it. Also, not an argument.

Oh no, he played the "fake news" card. Another argument lost (((sigh))).

not an argument. as expected from a bullshit vegan

yes you are a faggot who knows jack shit about veganism. get fucking educated

Wouldn't that be one of the leading causes of death/diseases in China/Japan if this were true? Or are nips just immune to mercury?

Absolutely CORRECT I am no longer a vegan and will never turn back to being one.

If "educated" means being a cunt like you, I prefer ignorance.

pshhhh fucking beta retard haha i'm smarter and stronger than you. Go Vegan!

Who is this "Vegan" that you speak of?

Also, I forgot to add I felt like I had no energy to do things as well (despite eating 2000 calories or more a day) I was depressed and somewhat suicidal as well (I'm not sure if this has anything to do with veganism but it happened at the same time). I also forgot to mention that I did feel kind of bad about farm animals (and still kind of do) being abused (so it was somewhat ideological on a ideological basis), that's exactly why when I caught fish and tried to make it just with protein what I caught (I gave a good run about it tbh). Catching wild un-abused fish also made me feel better about eating meat because when I had keepers I always bashed their skulls in to end their misery (with a hammer). If I could make it with just wild animals I would tbh. I've also been thinking about getting a hunting license and hunting for dear as well. That would supply myself with meat for months on end tbh.

i don't know. i don't know anything about vegan diet either. i'm just a prick to be a prick

I hear you. That's my favorite pastime.