So many anti-Trump, anti-Christian threads today. I hope that everybody reading takes it all with a grain of salt (yes...

So many anti-Trump, anti-Christian threads today. I hope that everybody reading takes it all with a grain of salt (yes, even this) and realizes there are people here trying to subvert opinion in the wrong direction. Literal boards of people devoted to weaving narratives against whatever this Siberian basket weaving board stands for.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4Eaqp
heathenwomen.com
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/08/15/anti-islam-group-storms-gosford-anglican-church-dressed-muslims
thejournal.ie/census-2011-surge-in-non-religious-but-84-per-cent-remain-catholic-400443-Mar2012/
archive.is/QQmQ6
archive.fo/1H6mj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ascalon
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Christianity
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTION
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONEPUB
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONMOBI
mediafire.com/?i4g4exy208xwc5u
mega.nz/#F!sw10hAhY!Iniv6qYyQVHwSindw91B7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I think behind some of the anti Trump threads there is genuine concern that people are worshiping him and forgetting the basic principles of Holla Forums

Tbh they don't need to sperg out, but just remind people he isn't the savior of the white race, but the best thing we got and he is way better than shillary

sage because this thread is meta and off topic

What do you expect, the nearer we get to the elections, the worse it will get. This is pointless thread.

I need to find that cap again, but basically /pol always seeked truth, we found enough truth to realize our very survival is at stake, so while truth will always be important, survival come first, and thru electing Trump people are seeing a way to survive, he could be the Jewest jew that ever jewed, but right now he is doing what is needed, moving the overton window, being politically incorrect, forcing people to discuss immigration and its ill, forcing the MSM to expose their hand, calling out the rigged system and the collusion of the MSM/dems. as long Trump is making the country go in the right direction Holla Forums will support him.

this

couldn't have said it better myself user

capping for future anti trump threads

Fuck off, most christian threads on here are basically christcucks sucking their own cock and shitting on everyone who doesn't worship their holy kike.

Nice try pushing the "Holla Forums is a Cuckstian board" narrative while simultaneously equating anti-Cuckstian sentiment with anti-Trump threads. This is exactly the type of deception I'd expect from a worshiper of a Semite.

All Christcucks are race traitors.

ah, there it is

someone did, look here

that is way better worded

If it talks like a semitic , argues like a semitic and post like a semitic .

Both you retards missed the point. Like it or not, a lot of Holla Forumsacks are Christians. Anti-Christian shilling accomplishes nothing but dividing the userbase/exploits a fracture point.

It's no different than shit like >slavs>white or britcucks declaring their hatred of krauts whilst posting BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN.

fuck off back to >>>/christian/

this isn't a christian safe space

Pro-Christian is a codeword for anti-white.

Fuck off christcucks you already have your own board in >>>/christian/

Right with you on that, bro.

>Yes that why you even have a Jewish apreciation thread in your board >>>/christian/
>archive.is/4Eaqp

Hell is eternal. It's not too late to get saved.

Nope. Christians are politically correct, so they cannot be Holla Forums. Christianity is the most politically correct religion by the fact that most US politicians are and have been Christians.

According to whom?

Not according to the Bible.

Im not afraid to stand up against the king of jews christcuck

Lol, here come all the (1)s and shills.
Funny how even though OP literally predicted it in his post, the shills still can't help themselves
For fuck's sake, I know kikes absolutely loath Christ and Christians, but at least pretend to be camouflaged.

D&C pushing harddddd

checked your 4 (1)s lad

I made another post, now I'm not a (1) anymore, happy now?

Fuck off, christcuck.

Christianity send white woman to africa to evangelize and help nigger for 200 hundred years yet you expect us to treat you kindly when you come to shill your semitic relegion
to our pro white board.

Fuck off back to >>>/christian/

Every time some crusader larper tells me that their adherents are a hair's breadth from waging another holy war I remember this exchange

Not a single attempt to justify your treasonous religion, just attacks on the idea of holding you accountable for such betrayal.

All Christcucks are race traitors.

Christians are the reason the population of Africa will reach 4 billion by the year 2050.

Christians literally worship the negroid race!

Kikes just stole hell from Niflhel. Typical thieving kikes.

heathenwomen.com

Sinead's new site is helping to educate our people about the dangers of allowing a Kike religion into our movement.

Hahahahahahahaha, christcuckolds confirmed.

What do you expect from a religion that worships Jesus, a Jew born of cuckoldry?

Which part is politically correct? The part that says faggots and degenerates are worthy of death? Or is it the part that says jews are no longer the chosen people, but instead are the children of the devil and the synagogue of satan who will burn in hell for eternity?

Politicians lie you retarded faggot. Most politicians are child-molesting sodomite freemasons.

I always love it when unsaved atheist retards think they know more than a Christian does.

There is a second hell (the lake of fire) that is eternal.

Trying to civilize the savages is not bad. Wanting to execute them all is, ironically, very much in line with Talmudic Judaism and Zionism. They too would like to kill anyone not like them and conquer the world.

Pick one.

There are far more secular charities and secular institutions seeking to prop Africa up. Treasonous white governments want a third world population explosion so that they can import cheap labor into the west. It has nothing to do with Christians trying to build wells and churches for savages.

Hell as it is described in the Bible is nothing like Norse mythology. The etymology of the word may have germanic origin, but the etymology of a word doesn't mean that the idea itself has the same lineage. This is an extremely weak argument.

Reported

The only cucks are the ones who've never done a thing to defend western civilization: pagans, atheists, and kikes come to mind.

So which denomination is the true faith?

nothing to do with the evangelization an africa, and the fact that your church send white girls to africa every year or how you fuckers are helping getting islam into australia.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/08/15/anti-islam-group-storms-gosford-anglican-church-dressed-muslims

The one that actually follows the teachings of the Bible and preaches the correct gospel. Catholicism does neither.

Did you know that, according to the Catholic Catechism, muslims, hindus, jews, buddhists, and atheists all go to heaven too? According to the Catholic Catechism, you do not need Jesus to get to Heaven.

Jesus is the very core of Christianity. Without Jesus you have a different religion. Catholics are apostate.

So which denomination follows the teachings of bible as you see it?

>>>/christian/

My church? Are you sure about that? Speak for yourself, fag.

Fucking race traitor. gas yourself

Ireland, one of the most Christian countries on earth, voted for gay marriage.

Christcucks btfo!

It's the same exact concept faggot. It's where the dead go when they are unworthy of Valhalla and traitors to thier people (like you).

Please provide citations.

Ever read the original Greek? Thought not, christfag. I know a thousand times more about christianity than you do.

I can honestly say I've never seen a more atheist country. Try again, cuck.

pic related is you, you have our own board in >>>/christian/ stop shilling your semitic religion, no one wants it.

thejournal.ie/census-2011-surge-in-non-religious-but-84-per-cent-remain-catholic-400443-Mar2012/

Holla Forums is a Christian board, shill. Put up or shut up.

Ireland is almost 90% Christian.

So if you post enough religious dudes with guns will that wipe away all the slave morality stuff of the bible? Or are you one of those types that says that 'turn the other cheek' actually means to savagely kill all your enemies?

Keep decieveing like a semitic , if that was true you dount raid this board constantly or shit on it >>>/christian/ cucks

archive.is/QQmQ6

Bless your heart

Just like the census in Denmark that says the country is 80% Protestant.

He doesn't tell you that Orthodox Christianity considers war to be sinful always. Politics is also considered sinful.

That doesnt work christcuck .

Fags that think larping beats getting results in real life.
It isn't pagans that kept your countries safe from muzzies, and it isn't larpers who will protect you from kikes either.

Literally tumblr.

Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

He's not what is needed at all. He's providing a strawman for Jewish liberals to attack and misrepresenting our positions. He's also placating the White middle class and giving them a false hope. What we need is for this Jewish system to collapse and rise up and like the Germans did. Trump is there just to buy time for Jews and prolong the collapse and keep Whites docile a little longer

Muzzies wouldn't even exist without Christianity, so your point is retarded.

Let us remember how great the orthodoxy was in marching with Martin Luther King Jr. for civil rights! Another win for the h'white race!

Since when taking on refugees and sending white girls to africa is keeping a country safe?

And using female soldiers. Hail Jewtin! Hail the orthococks church!

Yes, the Church considers war to be sinful. Which is why it's never allowed it.

shills

Is he going to stand up to and overthrow the Jewish oligarchs? Is he going to end the Rothschild Federal reserve bank? Is he going to make the Israeli government take responsibility for 9/11? Political Correctness and immigrants aren't our main enemies, the Jews are. As long as the Jews are the ruling class in our country nothing else matters and nothing will ever get better for Whites.

Muh crusades are the most hilarious larpers i have ever seen.

Since that country is run by atheists and leaves the Church castrated and infiltrated with atheist shills, like pol is now.

Nominally.

"Wife with a purpose" Ayla Stewart, fundie Christian and "WN", sponsors shitskin children through her indoctrination center.

archive.fo/1H6mj
twitter.com/apurposefulwife

Did you really just post a picture of vlad the impaler as an example of something the church sanctions? Do you know anything about the crusades other than what you read on your facebook group?

Please, tell me what happened in the fourth crusade.

Gas yourself kike.

Remember that time in history when the vast forces of the Muslim Sultan were marching north to conquer all of Europe, and an army of edgy atheists gathered with their swords and lances to stop them and save Western Civilization and the white race from subjugation and slavery?

Me neither.

Fuck off christcuck,you have your own fucking board in >>>/christian/ yet you keep raiding this board to shill your semitic religion.

You even have a Jewish apreciaton thread were you talk about how good kikes are. No one believe your shit .

archive.is/4Eaqp

I know you don't know anything, but please keep your retardation for your christian boards. Look up Archbishop Iakovos and his connection with MLKJ since you seem to think I'm pulling this from my JIDF archive.

"Going towards the right direction" equals not "magically solving all the country's problems by yelling Heil Hitler in his inauguration". It's the overton window we care about plus who should we vote for?

Don't even start with me, fag. Vlad had met the Pope and at the Vatican became part the Order of the Dragon, along with other European princes dedicated to fighting the muslims.
He and his ancestors fought for the protection of Orthodox Christianity in his country, and in Europe.
The Crusades themselves were initiated by Pope Urban II, and there has never been a Catholic pope, nor an Orthodox Archbishop, that argued against driving muslim hordes out of Europe.

The only group that started the idea that muslims are the same as Christians were commie atheists like you.

Remember when Christians sacked Constantinople?

Oh wait I actually remember that one.

when you are a atheist you enter into a world of subjective morality

I'm not hiding that I'm an atheist, though I enjoy the cultural aspect of paganism and think it'd be a lot better than christcuckstianity.

You didn't answer me, what do you know of the crusades past the first one? What happened in the fourth crusade?

hundres of year lates christcuck defends their semitic religion that taked the lives of thousand white europeans during the crusades, and the kikes laugh and count the shekels just like they did during that time

don't bullshit, christcuck, it was the white man doing what the white man does. just because christianity was prevalent does not mean white accomplishments owe themselves to a dogma. whites were doing civilization since before the jew learned how to swindle. and when christian dogma began to fall away, guess what, the white man kept on being white and kept on inventing, building, discovering, etc.

Northeastern Africa, Palestine and Syria were full of Greeks back then you historically illiterate LARPer and their kill/death ratio was better than 10/1. Are you implying that we should let constant Muslim aggression that used North Africa as a stepping stone for constant invasion attempts and slave raiding against Europeans go unanswered?

They follow the same guided posted a long time ago to shill on Holla Forums.

No dude, christianity was the ENTIRE cause of europe's success. Without it we would be in waddle and daub huts even today. Just look at Latin America and Sub Saharan Africa to see other cradles of civilization that arose from Christian influence.

Do what you do best and choke on an old man's dick. You don't even deserve to be on Holla Forums, let alone to filthy European history by daring to talk about it.

Im saying you morons created islam , do you even know history ?

Just a century ago and for the vast majority of non-Mediterranean Whites' history.

I can go on and on.

Did they at least hit the dank 360 quickscopez?

Remember that time in history when a group of anti-white, anti-tradition, radical egalitarian deracinated Jews took over a country and imposed Christianity on it and started building churches and making people go to them?

Me neither.

Christians are literally Jews.

Why would I pretend to not be what I am? There's no obfuscation here. Now please, answer my question. What crusade did anything of worth past, arguably, the first?

Do you know what Charlemagne did to prop up the usurious Jews because of his own faith? What do you know other than what you've been taught in sunday school?

Bullshit.

Yeah (((you))) said it in another thread too. Probably JIDF's next official line of anti-Christian shilling. And some shizoid childfucker trying to imitate missionaries' preaching does not equal Christianity creating Islam, Mordekai.

For you, brothers, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last. (1 Thess 2:14-16)

Gods wrath is on the jews

Explain how morality is objective then

lmao

you don't think this, right?

i'm not who you're responding to, but moral subjectivism lends itself far too easily to the moral nihilism that the jew feeds on.

there are certain common challenges that all people and all groups of people are encumbered with by Nature, such as:
how much danger and conflict to face;
how much to indulge the senses;
how much money/resources to spend;
how much truth to tell;
etc.
since we are encumbered by Nature to face certain dilemmas and challenges, and at some level these challenges are general enough to be universal, then we most definitely can say that *at some level* all humans ought to face these challenges in roughly the same way, even if you have to abstract away a lot about the details of how.

It is historical fact. Islam uses Christian scripture. If Christian scribes had not proliferated Christian scripture, then Islam would not exist. Fact.

Trump is the subversion and the Christians have fucked over nationalists for the past 100 years. Fuck them both.

Islam is essentially a non-trinitarian branch of Christianity.

They whole argument behind christianity is the fact that they are the new chosen ones. The only difference is that christianity stole a lot from paganism were the other abrahamic faiths did not.

Yes, when the christcucks leave the leftists to define what moral subjectivity could mean. Moral subjectivity could mean anything we want it to mean, but we abandon this obvious truth. Give me one example of a universal moral if you are so firm in your belief.

not a fact
if muslims use christian books even though they contradict it doesnt propagate islam it works against it

you mean Catholicism, not christianity

If you believe we do not know the objective moral truth then the only objective moral good is trying to discover it you nihilistic dog. You can balance it with subjective instinct too since people have different degrees of will power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ascalon

Yuri tried to warn us. The first thing he mentions, as an aspect of society that is attacked as part of a (((communist))) ploy, is religion. And now we have another generation of degenerates to contend with, and western society will not get back on its feet until these kikettes and shills are purged.

but we're getting there

They stole a lot from semitic paganism.

Really? Cause frankly, after Christian dogma began to fall away, what I see is a bunch of communism, fags dancing in the streets, single mothers on welfare, half-drunk unemployed chavs, slutty women, and kebab who simply walked in the front door instead of having to bother with an army or an invasion.

Nice try, Schlomo, but we have eyes and ears and know what happened when you started prying us away from Christ.

Another idiot trying to redifine christianity semitic identity.

Reminder that Christianity is literally communism.

Christians say that communists are trying to "immanentize the eschaton," which means to bring heaven to earth. So christfags admit that Marx's vision of communism is the same as their vision of heaven. Their only disagreement with communism is that they believe humans are too sinful for it to work, so they need to die first and have communism in heaven. But communism is still their ideal.

(((They))) know our mods only work at seldom and at most ban the most blatant of shitposts that aren't redtext/image spam.

I proved a couple days ago that people from leftypol are actively raiding us. They're the ones using the very ironic term "Trumpcuck". So if you see that, you know its them.

Yeah no shit, Trump can't just go full 14/88, hes trying to win an election. We're a minority so he can't appeal solely to us if he wants to win.

Think of how much the shitlord movement has grown in the past year, Trump obviously played a large role in that.

Refer to and shut your kike mouth.

You have no fucking idea what either communism or Christianity are. Try reading a book sometime, nigger.

Yeah and >>>/christian/ join them to shit up the board , archive.is/QQmQ6

Both Holla Forums and /christian/ hate us

That's because of capitalism, not because of abandoning christfaggotry.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Christianity

LETS TAKE A FIELD TRIP

Let's go to the various christian boards and bring back something that is completely fucking pozzed. I'll start, pic related.

Here's the boards: >>>/christian/, >>>/christ/, >>>/kjv/

42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. Acts 2
They were the original "occupy Jerusalem". A communist cult hanging out in the temple all day.

Yeah because christianity doesnt sound like a commie paradise

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
. Genesis 3:16 Men to work and women to deal with the house hold

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world.
John 18:36

The options that we could take are:

1) moral subjectivity as defined by leftists
2) moral universalism as defined by christcucks (eroding every year)
3) moral subjectivity as defined by right leaning people (very underutilized)

Hey there, freech!

Yes I do.

i'm actually strongly amoral and believe morality to be completely illusory; a veil of Maya to keep plebeians in line.

but don't you see that every thriving culture needs something to keep its plebeians in line? i don't believe there are universal morals, because i flat out don't believe in morals. i believe in an objectivity regarding behaviors that conduce to or interfere with smooth functioning of a thriving society. so stuff like "don't murder" has to be trained. it just so happens that developing a moralistic attitude towards such behaviors tends to keep them in line best. when people develop a "little voice" inside themselves that tells them not to do "bad" things, you no longer need to have an actual guard standing there making sure. they become their own guards. morality is then not actually real, it's just convenient to train people to believe in it.

Or we could say we don't understand enough about the universe to jump to conclusions and work towards discovering it's purpose

Seriously, nigger?

No boogeyman will be able to hide the fact that somehow christcuck can deal with the fact that maybe sending white girls to africa to help niggers from 200 years will not make a pro white nationalist board hate them

Fuck off, you literal jew.

Yes, his communist utopia is in new Jerusalem, the Jewish paradise.

Goons are not dead. They just never had a life since 2003.

/logcabin is totally pro white and not homosexual i promise!!!!!!!!!111!!1 not everi 'hwite nationalist!

Only slave races need a guide book. White nations survived just fine for millennia without needing to be told what to do by jewish scripts. Maybe if we developed a society based on scientific moral subjectivism and taught the verity of race we would be spared from all this bullshit, but no we must continue along this path of ruin because you think there's no other way than the path we've been on for more than a thousand years.

Go read the thread for yourself schizo cunt: >>>/christian/293924

Yeah. Fucking intl/freech/SA goons are so fucking indoctrinated they can't even grasp how counterintuitive their claims are.

Yes it is.

Then it means that Christianity was a necessary prerequisite for the creation of Islam. Glad you agree with me.

Islam is simply a non-trinitarian branch of Christianity, which itself is simply a messianic branch of Judaism. All grown from the same Semitic root.

Oy gevalt, did they
==shut it down==?

no you fuckwit, you can make objective observations about what happens to social order if you normalize behaviors XYZ instead of ABC. you don't need to believe in bronze-age jewish myth to get those answers.

You guys sound like proper Marxists. Not surprising for Christfags.

I would watch this if I were you.

> >>>/christian/ raids /fullpol/ for months

Yeah sure , are you friends with the retarded that spam any anti-semitic post with reported with intl?

Remember that time in history when a bunch of edgy atheists dedicated their lives to painstakingly copying ancient Greek and Roman manuscripts, letter by letter, so that the wisdom and knowledge in them would be preserved for future generations of Europeans?

Me neither.

Oh, mein neger.

No thanks , im pretty sure i know more about Hitler than you.

Apparently, you do.

Even Christianity is moral subjectivism. They believe in moral absolutism, but their belief itself is subjective.

Moral subjectivism is the operational reality, whether moral absolutism is true or not. This is because even if there is absolute morality, people cannot know it. They can only believe it, so it is subjective.

You are doing your SA too fucking obvious, intl.

>>>/christian/293924
I stand corrected. You surely samefagged your thread like the obsessive lifeless shitposter you freech-leeches are.

Hitler was a deist.

Remember that time retarded christcucks purged scientists for disagreeing with their sky kike? Do you remember when they demanded that they be the gatekeeper for scientific advancement as they did with Galileo?

Christkikes are so sad, I'm grinning from ear to ear that your religion is nearing death in the civilized world. Maybe now we can get something done.

nigger i'm not arguing for jewish scripts, my stance renders them superfluous. can you read? i said you study the objectively measurable impact of behaviors upon society and teach people to have moralistic attitudes towards them, either for them ("good") or against ("evil").

Why don't you call them by name, Schlomo?
160 AD

Is not dead , is just no longer a white religion anymore. The day of the rope will by the end of christianity..

You always see the same images. They are bots - why they roam free, I don't know, but they are here.

No.

I'm greentexting your standard leftist you dummy.

Christcuck you have your own board in >>>/christian/ , stay there and stop raiding

That's how you spot a leftists. They're drunk with delusions of richeosness which really is just resentment of things better men have built, but as soon as they open their maws to try to justify themselves they self-contradict with every second breath.

I'm from behind the Iron Curtain, learning how commies think is something they teach us in school, it's useful in navigating the vomit that comes out of the west these days

Pick one

Except your 'convenience' comes at the immense social cost of disbelieving in race and believing that your god is a jew arising from jewish lands. There are other ways to teach people that degeneracy is bad other than through semitic texts. Ever heard of aesop?

you must be illiterate and uneducated. those are pretty common christian traits.

But can you greentext
?

Can't raid your own board. Go back to where you came from, shill.

Yep

We need to forget 0, since Romans did not use it and we got it from semites. 0 is not true, you can't find it in nature or measure it.

archive.is/QQmQ6

Your ancestors abandoned paganism for Christianity for a reason. You dishonor them by reviving the dead gods with all the LARPing, you dishonor them by falling for the atheism joke.

Why the mods give those creatures free reign is beyond me.

His ancestors are inbreeding kikes, though. You're shadowboxing.

Moonman is a confirmed christcuck, if anything you christkikes are the one who get free reign.

you really don't have a fucking handle on my stance at all, either that or you're trolling. racial awareness is obviously one of the things you train people to have positive attitudes towards. in contrast, dogmas about magical sky kikes are shunned as the idiocy of previous generations which got us into innumerable messes.

Difference is, we deserve it. This is our board.

Who's the shill here, anti-white?

>>>/christian/

That reason was usually the point of a sword. White christians killing other whites at a rate that makes islam look like a fucking religion of peace.

See this thread
Not a single comment refuted any of my arguments. Not a single one. You spammers are just some triggered little kikes with a spambot or heavy autism.

Himmler was the one interested with Germanic Occultism.

[citation needed]

SAGE you fucking retards fall for this D&C shit every. fucking. time.

Most likely a non-existent person invented by romanticists for anti-Christian propaganda.

You mean that asshole that insisted on propagandizing his coincidentally correct theory before he could provide solid proof for it in spite of the warnings of the Clergy that he should have it proven beyond reasonable doubt since it would have major cosmological influence on Christian dogma that followed gnostic scientific advancement? He died an old man btw.

A filthy heretic.

You view it too simply. Their utter anal devastation is proof that we are onto something.

Athecucks, like you.

If Islam takes over, in 100 years these same types of idiots would be defending it.

White christian would rather live in a nigger christian country rather than a white pagan .

Do you see how no one here agrees with you? This is most definitely not your board, as its no religion's board.

Except it was the 'reported for intl' guy spamming in that thread and he's pro-christkike. You are dumb as fuck.

KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS

Except Islam won't expand through conversion, but conquest. We'd have no roots with them, cultural or otherwise. What you claim is that the Turks think of themselves as Italian or Greek.

They probably reasoned atheists and larpers are worse than niggers.

this thread doesn't prove them wrong

Probably one of you guys. I even told him to stop, but nah, he isn't interested.
No, he is against us.

If we let it happen they won't be wrong. It will be integral to European identity at that point just like it is integral to Albanian identity today.

That's a weird way for you to spell anti-jewish. Anything you want to declare, rabbi?

SAGE for D&C

He's been doing it since February. He is absolutely on the side of the christians as he shows up every time someone criticizes you. In fact, I'm fairly sure it's moonman since he's always online when it happens. I've been doing this for a long time, but I won't pretend like his sins are yours.

No, let their carnal hatred and rage show all of Holla Forums what kikes truly are, and what they fear.

Fuck off back to your own board >>>/christian/

And I've been telling him to stop. The kikes will never defend Christ openly - but they will false flag.

It's because it was a religion for the masses and slaves. It was quantity over quality. Same reason the masses later abandoned Christianity for communism. Because it promised them more hedonism and perks, only in this life instead of the next.

Fuck to your own board christcuck >>>/christian/

SAGE

Trump with Rosa Parks, Mohammad Ali.

Hillary kissing the bigoted, racist klan grand wizard.

During his time, Talmud was unknown to Europeans. France later expelled the kikes.

Let's see here, the claims about Europe by our (((pro-white brethren)))

This is my own board. You're the one that has to fuck off. Your raids won't work, and no polack believes you.

Nah. I've spoken with him many times. He's a protestant from Texas who gets really upset at anti-christian posting. He's a mod so he can go (600+) in a thread without being banned.

Like I said though, his sins aren't yours, but don't pretend like it's us spamming those threads.

Who could've predicted this!

Christians are literally Jews.

Your semitics tactics dont work here

What do you know about the crusades?

Would you rather live in a country made up of a million devout Christians, or one made of Clintons?

Man, Christians sure are low IQ.

This.

That makes jews pretenders.

False, Arabs did it themselves.

that's because christians are stupid and dogmatic. i'm disappointed in them, but not surprised.

Atheism is nihilism. Nietzscheanism is nihilism.. Islam is fatalism - a form of nihilism, if you will.

This is a lie. Early Christianity was spread by the Apostles, their letters to Europeans immortalized as books of the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

This board is clearly under attack.

Giving yourself away here, fellow polack.

>>>/christian/

White pagans would simply burn my house and kill me. Then they'd do it to others.

Then let them be worthy, they're honorable enough.

Good luck m8. At least 90% of Holla Forums would think eliminating a large chunk of White Race is a shit idea. You'd be dead before you raised your weapon.

Does it sting to be rejected in favour of dindus? do you perhaps have experience with it from your personal life?

This is you.

Hypatia was just a villain in a cautionary tale from John of Nikiû that later got romanticized and role-reversed by French Revolution era kikes, proto-leftards and proto-feminists.

I will rather live in a white country , Im a racialist .
If christianity is so good why The republic of Congo or Brazil are such shitholes if 95% of their population are christians?

Why Christian Niggers are crucifying cats in the name of your semitic god as we speak?

Christianity doesnt stop the Congolese for having an average of 70 IQ (borderline retarded)

I already live in a white country. Christian, largely - although the taint of modernism has made everybody superficial.

Are you against hanging of traitors in the day of the rope?

How low is your IQ, exactly? I know it must be low, but is it like African American levels or Equatorial Guinea levels?

get back in the hole, white nigger

Dont move the goalpoast christcuck.
The question was would rather live in a christian nigger country or a white pagan one. I already answered yours

Define your victory conditions and rule of law first. Then we can discuss what "traitor" even means.

Even if atheism is proven correct it is unnatural for humans, that's why all atheists try to fill the spiritual void with fedoras, bro-science and (((humanitarian universalism))).

KILL ALL MODS. REPORTED FOR INTL.

Namibia would be preferable to Sweden.

Don't start with the spam here, faggot.

Christcucks ladies and gentlemen

No matter how hard you try, you can't hide that hooked nose.

You are not even pretending anymore that you are anti europe, Fuck off back to your ownboard >>>/christian/

Christianity is good because it was the conscious religious choice of intelligent civilized Europeans not the other way around.

Atheists are the only relevant alternative. Agnostics as well, have nothing to fill the void (purpose) with. All others are miniscule, irrelevant categories like hipsters. If you are not living in Western sphere, I don't get why you'd even bother posting here.

Pick one. USA 1950s and USSR 1950s.

Implying there's fuck all left of cucked western Europe today. The east is the only true Europe and it is overwhelmingly white and Christian, surprise surprise

Fuck off, kike.

Delusional

filtered

Fuck off slavs are barely white

Death of trade due to Islamic pirates and vikings. In addition to the propaganda you've heard.
Pagans din du nuffin'

Hello Moishe.

Why should 1-2% of the Western far right decide what constitutes treason?

You literally said that you would rather live in africa than europe, Stop backpedalling christcuck

I am not atheist. Being not Christian does not imply being atheist. I believe in God and apophatic theology, but I do not believe in revealed religions (>trust me goyim, I'm a prophet).

Because slavs are barely white? Do you even know about Lebensraum?

Typical D&C shill, your nose is showing.

See:

Christianity is cucked. I get it. Spirituality is important. But Christianity can't be saved and any amount of shilling for Christianity is going to fail. It s cool if you can personally find something good in Christianity, but there is not point in trying to convert anyone to such a cucked jewish-controlled religion.

And again let me emphasize
SPIRITUALITY IS IMPORTANT

What's the point in pointing it out? This whole thread devolved into D&C

sage

I am shocked!

Because they will be the vanguard of the revolution. And it is nowhere near 1-2% of the far right that aren't Christian. Not even close. Most European far right know the score on Christianity and only barely tolerate Christians for practical purposes.

Read their history, perhaps you will find out. Study their values and institutions, perhaps it will help you.
Brazil, like Iran, used to be good. I'm not sure if Congo has ever been good, but their laziness and corruption keep them there.

Of course, you might have the attitude that Christianity, national socialism, communism / etc. are magical. In so that if we simply wear the flags and superficially claim allegiance, it will fix everything for us. World doesn't work like a super market, user. Neither does God.

I'm not a Christian but you should try putting more effort into your d&c.

Because niggers are genetically inferior.

No, I'm not. White Christians that put race before faith in the political scene and keep religion more private are worthy in my book

Please get lynched.

Also,
Would I rather live in a 95%+ White Pagan country?
or
Would I rather liven in a 95%+ Black Christian country
As a Christian, a White Pagan country is more favorable, but my country is 80% Christian and 65% White and Trump IS a step i the right direction.

Are you Albanian or Turk?

sage isn't a downboat either

Fuck off

Damn right. Unlike you, nog.

The lulz, really.
but also these cucks shouldn't be given free reign and left to think they are accepted on this board

Namibia is a lot safer, with less Stasi and ISIS influence, and no grenades on the streets.

Because it used to be white before the government promoted race mixing with niggers.

Blow your brains out.

sage

OH LOOK ITS MOONMAN

NICE SPAM FAGGOT

sage

Iran was good despite. Why? They followed white ways. I don't know enough about South America, all I know is the textbook version which basically states that CIA coups fucked up the region and they are heavily corrupt with drugs.

Yeah no thanks

Well if we only focused on redpilling pagans (heathens whatever you want to call it) and atheists we would never get Europe out of the shitter. I understand why you don't like them but think of them as a necessary evil for now

So how do you know the guy in the video isn't lying? The entire video is about subversion but Holla Forums just takes the entire video at face value because it tells you what you want to hear.

It probably is. its not surprising at this point really

Even Dawkins understood this, but too late.

Would you rather live in a nigger controlled Christian nation (like Namibia) or lets say, an Ancient Pagan civilization like the pre-Christian Norse kingdoms? Sweden is a shit example of a White country. I already answered the question.

Swallow bleach like you swallow the mod's cock

Pic related

FUCK OFF CHRISTCUCKS GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

Isn't Moonman a Brony?

Why are there so many rabid Christians who are Bronies?

Yes , he is a brony. He never bans >>>/christian/ raids

What the fuck are you talking about?

Nice proxy, shill.

FUCK OFF MOONMAN

I still don't know what the fuck you're talking but alright, if thinking I'm a shill is what makes you fall asleep at night.

Can the autist make it to the bump limit before he gets b&? I'm curious how fa he'll go

Norse kingdoms regularly attempted to raid my kingdoms. Norse is the worst kind of European kingdom, and religion.

Why are these hypothetical situations so relevant? If I was all powerful, kikes would cease to exist and so would nihilism. Multiculturalism would end - although I might keep an artificial nation where it is allowed - to show how it doesn't work. I'd probably use eugenics to fix Africa. All those with less than 80 IQ and all those with HIV/AIDS/ would be gone.
I'd destroy Turkey and Saudi Arabia, I'd bulldoze kikes to giant ovens, just because.

What does this fantasy scenario do? Nothing.

Who knows, I'm already getting tired of this actually.

The autist is one of our board vols, therealmoonman. He isn't going to get banned. He went (616) in a thread yesterday, spamming his 'reported for intl' shit.

I'm not him though, I just don't like these threads.

Which thread?

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, “Cantate Domino,” 1441, ex cathedra: “The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives; that the unity of this ecclesiastical body is of such importance that only for those who abide in it do the Church’s sacraments contribute to salvation and do fasts, almsgiving and other works of piety and practices of the Christian militia produce eternal rewards; and that nobody can be saved, no matter how much he has given away in alms and even if he has shed blood in the name of Christ, unless he has persevered in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.”

Catholics are Christian. Protestants are their own man made religion. Luther didn't come around until the 16th century, for crying out loud. Pagans are demon worshipers of various forms.

Pope Gregory XVI, May 27, 1832: “Finally some of these misguided people attempt to persuade themselves and others that men are not saved only in the Catholic religion, but that even heretics may attain eternal life.”

We had a bunch just yesterday. He banned me a couple times.

Fair enough. Whites should retake South Africa, after all there were no nigs when the White settlers arrived in the area. There's my living space.

FUCK OFF MOONMAN YOU RETARDED CHRISTCUCK

Opinion disregarded.

I honestly would've thought imkampfy would be doing shit like this more

Bump and reported because it triggers you.

Reported for papist heretic.

It's widely believed imkampfy is/was maddow poster. Ever wonder why he's never been banned?

It's not opinion.

Pope Leo XIII: “To reject dogma is simply to deny Christianity.” (Tametsi # 9, Nov. 1, 1900)

How many thousands of Protestant denominations are there? Anyone with a King James bible and rented space in the strip mall next to the bowling alley for his congregation is valid according to people like you.

Nigger, we have proof. Rach only posts when kampfy is on.

And catholics reject dogma. Game set and match.

I believe /politics/ had a whole thread about it

Reported.

Luther, Calvin, King Henry VIII, etc.. They are the heretics you follow.

Exactly in the same way the 'reported for intl' faggot only posts when moonman is on. Now that we're onto him he is trying to change tactics though.

Papists.

No, really. How do you determine which Protestant denominations are valid or not? Or is that even a consideration.

It does not bode well for Christians on Holla Forums when their most ardent defender is a Brony vol.

We need to look more into the "/mlpol/" and /christian/ connection.

Trump with Rosa Parks, Mohammad Ali.

Hillary kissing the bigoted, racist klan grand wizard.

Moonman really doesn't like it when you talk shit about him. Fuck you moonman, stop spamming threads and maybe we wouldn't talk shit.

Fucking retard christcuck. Oh yeah, texas sucks cock too.

No, that’s me. And I’m not moon man. I’d fucking love to be a mod, though. I’d ban Rach and the ‘christcuck’ spammers permanently. Iron fucking fist.

Papists, everyone.

wew, he's at it again

Bump because it triggers you.

MOONMAN IS THE SPAMMER

FUCK YOU MOONMAN

Bump.

Keep posting, I don't care, it will only make it easier for us to reach the bump limit

Bumpity bump

MOONMAN IS THE SPAMMER

FUCK YOU MOONMAN

Bump.

TRIGGERED

The spammer of THIS thread? Maybe. I don’t know.

Bump.

MOONMAN IS THE SPAMMER

FUCK YOU MOONMAN

Bump

Iran had a white ruling class.

This is how autistic intl actually is

MOONMAN IS THE SPAMMER

FUCK YOU MOONMAN

MOONMAN IS THE SPAMMER

FUCK YOU MOONMAN

YOUR CHRISTCUCK SPAMMING WILL NOT HIDE YOUR CHRISTIAN FAITH

What thread was that from? I don't remember that thread from yesterday.

You say Schismatics (Orthodox) won't join you in heaven and if anything, you broke away from the Orthodox church and now, we have Hugo Chavez's bastard son as your Pope.

Him and 7bbf5c are worthy of a firing squad.

Hang yourself.

You’ll never beat my record, intl.

I'm not from intl though, I just hate christcucks, you faggots worship a fucking kike.

They got banned pretty quick. It was a catholic asking if any resident christians could justify RWDS/crusadering with scripture. Got shut down by Moonman the faggot mod with hit 600 posts in that thread. I remade the thread then he deleted the remake.

65fa23 + 7bbf5c = moonman in this thread

lol reported for intl.

In case anyone had any doubt, take a look:

Here comes the endless spam. Remember this folks, Moonman is the spammer. Ban me faggot I don't care.

600 comments? Holy fucking shit. This nigger makes us Holla Forums Christians look bad. Hopefully he gets a 90 day ban along with nigger noglet

This is the best shilling money can buy.

Reported for intl.

No, the "Orthodox" broke away from the Church. They reject the last 13 (valid) councils of the Church, but accept all the previous ones.

Ok nigger

The Orthodox never broke away rom anything. Ortho doxa literally means the straight road. The Orthodox Church is the Church as it's been from day 1. The Catholics are the ones who broke away and that's why they're cucked today

He won't get banned because he's moonman the board volunteer. He's never gotten banned, I've seen him do this since February and never seen him banned no matter how much he spams.

He's such a fucking dumb nigger.

Read

I wish a Travisposter would grace this thread.

So report the intl faggots. Global report. Spam the fucking input fifteen times (you can just use the back button and a refresh).

He legit seems like a 10 year old. This whole thread is a black child with terminal cancer, it will inevitably die and I will laugh when it does.

Moonman the board vol is spamming threads with 'reported for intl' and other assorted bullshit. In this thread he's 65fa23 and 7bbf5c. He does this to all anti-christian threads.

Look at the line of succession of popes. The "Orthodox" were once joined to the Church, subject to St. Peter and his successors. No more papacy for the "Orthodox". They left, to an obviously different system, as anyone who is honest can see.

Joke's on them. It's not like Christianty is the only way to learn how to hate Jews.

BBC linked to us, so traffic increased, and in an attempt to make us look like crazy SOBs, Holla Forums and other faggots are doing some overtime shilling.

Let me get the Travis ball rolling.

It's funny how hard I nailed you on the head you retarded faggot.

You’re really late.

Don't lecture me on Orthodoxy, faggot. The Catholics broke away from the Orthodox Church, which you will read in any uncucked book of history. The Orthodox never had a pope and never recognised a pope. The Church, as a single entity, existed in both the Eastern and the Western Roman empire. Then the Catholics broke off, and the Easterners took the name Orthodox as a descriptor of what they were. Quit it with the disinfo.

It's not disinfo they accept(ed) the earlier councils of the Church, you liar.

I can respect Orthodoxy for a fair few reasons.

Ok, I'll start with you.

All these Christian vs Pagan threads end up like this anyways, I might just start going to IronMarch so any sort of discussion doesn't turn into an Indian sewer for Untouchables to sleep in.

If you're such an almighty mod then ban me for "intl" already you fucking untermensch

Yes, it is, you fucking shill.

I'm getting off anyway, this place is an STD and a half

Christians always shit their pants when it comes to having to defend their faith with logic.

They never learn.

I mainly admire the heroes of the White Race, Christian or not. The story of Corneliu Zelea Codreanu is one that I can read over and over again. He truly inspired me to lead a Fascist movement and to aspire to become a leader in general. If you haven't you should check him out. During the early 20's he meet the NSDAP in their early stage and told him everything he knew about the evils of the jew.

Roast in hell, faggot.

Even when they’re told they don’t learn, because they’re so deluded that they think we’re lying.

HAHA, everyone knows Holla Forums is an exclusively Christian board.

Suggest you watch the video.

Suggest you read a book.

OP here. Back from errands. This should really compound my point. My post about the number of anti-christian and anti-trump threads was D&Ced into an anti-christian thread. I'm afraid that we need to migrate again soon or else there will be nowhere else to discuss anything at all.

>Christian has a board in >>>/christian/

It's only natural that recent events would cause the board to go into
maximum over-shill
As long as the great mods do their jobs and get rid of D&C and shill posts everything will be just fine.

This is bait but I'm falling for it anyway. I'd bet this is a shitposter just like what the OP is complaining about. I would prefer Trump to win over that snake in a human suit Hillary, but I've been within the general Holla Forums ideology for quite some time and I've never been supporting of Christianity. I'm usually not a cunt about it and I don't doubt that there are active shills against it, but I'd appreciate if we stop assuming all active users of Holla Forums are or have to be Christian. You're dividing the board with that bullshit, and make it way too easy for D&C to take place regarding this issue.

Jewis liberals will misrepresent your position no matter how you act.
You could say the most sane, rational things on the planet that no person could deny, like "wood comes from trees", and they'd find a way to use their MSM goyim to spin it so that you sound like a bigot who wants to hang niggers from trees.

Maybe you can go to /christian/ where you belong?

REMINDER

(2)

:^)

Russia is not western civilization the patriarch of the russian church has said they are closers to Islam then catholicism. Russia also has the largest pagan movement of any European people's.

Cry about it, cuck. Or just ban me so everyone can see without doubt who it is.

I believe everyone who uses that term isnt some eurofag like most would want to believe but it is in fact JIDF literally.

If you don't cuck for Christ you ain't white now time for another bbc thread.

Jews play the both sides of these D&C subjects.

Come fellows christian to our Pro Trump and Christian board
>>>/christpol/

This board is lose but we can regroup.

I don't even have a problem with this. If you want your own board then take it, but historically Holla Forums has been about disagreement about most things. If you don't want that format then your own board would be best.

I agree. anti-Christian != anti-Trump.

Oh for fuck's sake.

((venetian merchants)) took lead since the Templars had been purged because of (( french financial interests)) and looted anything on sight regardless of religion since former Crusading elite was now gone

Basically D&C inside christianity

Noice thanks for the idea for a new meme

PS - profit of said looting went to ((misterious merchants)) living on Venice, that sided with the Ottomans behind the scenes

Me neither. Nothing makes atheists butthurt than being reminded that Christianity has done more to save Western Civilization than their "atheist therefore intellectual club"

Someday the NWO troops will be hunting for this stuff, rifling through all of the houses, and persecution of Christians will be the norm in Amerika. Get the goods while it is still legal, and hide it away for long-term safe keeping.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTION

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION EPUB
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONEPUB

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION MOBI
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONMOBI

It's going to be a long haul until November.

kek

Fuck off christcuck

JESUS WAS A KIKE

Nah, most of that stuff will linger for thousands of years in datasets and libraries, occasionally opened and studied by historians and the occasional eccentric trying to bring a long death religion back to life.

People will read those books and wonder… why did people care about this?

No, Holla Forums just has to deal with the Hillary Hackers, so the vote isn't stolen again!!!

REPENT before you Burn In Hell, sinner!!!

The main problem here is most people on Holla Forums have never encountered Christ in their personal life, felt the love, joy, the power of the Spirit. Many Anons here are full of evil, and that's where they will stay, until they find God themselves, like I did 34 years ago!!!

To the average person here, you are the evil person, because you reject the very concept of morality, and replace it with hedonistic experience, as if feeling something makes you good?

was wrong with being a jew? not all jews are bad, we even a have a Jewish apreciation thread in our board >>>/christian/

archive.is/4Eaqp

It IS a real war out there, and most people have no care for their souls whatsoever. It is so easy for Satan to deceive people and drag them down to Hell forever, because they just don't care. Furthermore, most people will do ABSOLUTELY WHATSOEVER Satan tells them to do, because they are on the Devil's side still, and have not repented of their sins yet and found the love of Christ.

By the way, the Illuminati really hates this stuff, so get it while you still can!!!!

SPIRITUAL WARFARE AND DELIVERANCE BOOKS LIBRARY.zip

mediafire.com/?i4g4exy208xwc5u

There is no such thing as a soul.

>mediafire.com/?i4g4exy208xwc5u

The body without the spirit IS DEAD!!!

Not an argument, no such thing as a soul.

It is not my job to convince the willfully ignorant.

Nontheless, in the meantime, the Gov't. DOES have us all by the BALLS!!!

Communism by the Backdoor (FULL DOCUMENTARY SERIES)

mega.nz/#F!sw10hAhY!Iniv6qYyQVHwSindw91B7g

For more documentaries, website backups, & leaks:

8ch.net/leaked/
8ch.net/killcen/
8ch.net/killcen2015/
8ch.net/killcen2016/
8ch.net/eternalarchive/

lul, so it's not your job to convince yourself!

You can remain as stupid and as bullheaded as you want, nobody will take that away from you!!!

Says the man who can't even argue his position and claims you have to feel your way to knowledge.

NPC detected.

It can only talk with scripted, programmed responses.

Yup, if you can't arque and you think that feeling your way to life is the best way to gain knowledge, then I guess, you have no choice then to dehumanize the people you are talking too.

Good luck experiencing life and the universe like a woman does, emotional and always looking down on others.

YOu must remember, I CANNOT convince you, since ONLY YOU can choose to believe or disbelieve. It is called FAITH. You can only be changed by the touch of the Spirit in you life, otherwise you will remaain cold and hardened against the things of God.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Holy Bible Mark 16:16

Nope, not an argument.

If you wind up in Hell, it will be all your own fault, since you rejected Christ in this life, and chose to continue living in sin.

Be Christian, do all that secretely in local bathhouse.

WILD LEAKS APPEAR!!!

Nope, God = morality, God =/= Jesus.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:3

God = Morality!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

God = Morality

Morality? The evil Democrats want you to be gay, and everything that is evil and Satanic. The Devil must be having them push the envelope so hard right now, since America is in the middle of s slow communist takeover. There will be blood on the streets, guillotines in the FEMA camps chopping off heads, FEMA Camps full of millions of American Christians. Get ready to die for Christ!!

You gotta understand, why the media and the world is against Trump, is because the NWO is Satanic, and the NWO plan and vision is a world WITHOUT Christians!!!

Nothing what so ever to do with what I said, but alright….

Threatening to kill me!

Nothing to do with what I said.

Shilling well poisoning faggot detected.

Just kill yourself, you disgrace the real Moonman's name.

What stupid nigger gave you moderator status? And where's my ban you pussy?

Whatever you cancer cell upon humanity. I hope your offspring have progeria and all the kids at school call them E.T.