Advice

I've been Edging for three hours straight now. Should I cum or go sleep with all that sexual frustration or keep rubbing or what?

jizz on keyboard and post timestamped proof

Put your hard dick back into your panties, go to bed, and stew in your frustration.

But it'll get all dirty.

But im so close…
Please?

Go to bed this instant.

exactly

But it's throbbing and all leaky…

cum for me baby~ daddy knows your little balls must be aching bad

They are aching a lot…

Drain them. It will feel soooooo good

What kind of fucked up are you that you can not even decide whether to jerk off or not without consulting anonymous internet websites?

You should buy an onahole. It feels so much better. Or better yet one of those hobbit sex dolls you can fuck without hands, if your living situation permits it.

1337 HAXX0R check

post your leaking cock for us to judge

do you not know what a sadist is?

op what you got it to fuck your cock into its own dick, just your dick and get fuck into itself JUST take your penis and COCK YOUR FUCK INTOYOUR OWN DICK

holy fuck why is this so funny?

bravo I'm dying

10/10, user.

yea my sides have fucked into themselves

KEK'D

i cant

>>>/reddit/

fuck off, we're making Holla Forums the way it used to Holla Forums

Upvoted!

downboated tbh

I'm shitting my pants

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SH*T I'VE EVER SEEN

uh oh it's the fun police!

A++++++++++++ post would read again! Funny joke my dude!!!!!!!

Freakin' awesome work man

Zoidberg wants to know why there aren't more great posts like this on Holla Forums!!

This is… the best post… that has ever been made…
Take all my bumps sir.
You deserve it.

Not gonna lie, soda came out of my nose when I read this. Have you considered doing stand-up?

OH
MY
GOD

YOU WIN THE INTERNETS
YOU SIMPLY WIN

TAKE ALL MY BUMPS MY MAN

Nice one man.
BUMP!

Freakin hilarious dude!!! High five!

really makes you wonder why they accuse others of being from reddit but have a bunch of shitty stale reddit memes from years ago still saved on their computer.

You guys sound pretty buttmad, tbh. Why are you being wet blankets? People are enjoying the guy's joke.

thanks I didn't laugh so hard since my friend got kicked in the balls by an angry duck

Did he died?

Who would win
Your balls
or
10000 angry ducks?
XD

I edged all day yesterday for hours at a time but came like 5 times to lolis heh.