Curious

Describe to me the worst experience you've ever had with a black person,i'm curious,not race baiting.

everything. they generally try to pick on people, act tough, but get spooked when confronted with real danger. also they cannot stop talking and giving their stupid commentary on shit. it's apparently a mental disorder.

I don't think that's edge though.

once this kid on my street just ran past my sister after she opened the door and hid in my room behind my bed

he was only like 12, tho so i couldnt kick the shit out of him
weird/10 experience

I used to live in a part of town that was fairly mixed (I'm guessing it was ~20% nog). I'll give you one guess which race was always starting fights in local establishments. You guessed it: whites! heh no it was nogs.

I've never experienced anything directed towards me, they were just generally a nuisance (loud, starting fights, getting bars shut down etc.)

That's certainly an odd one.

I lived on this planet once. Earth, it was called. They had black people everywhere! it was horrible.

He's a triggered poledditor retard that thinks asking a question makes you an edgy nazi.

i used to explain things to my class mate. one time they asked to do a review. we finished in 15. but the nigger in the class stayed for 1.5 hours until he got it. then got an F. fucking hate him. one time, another nigger, attacked me out of nowhere (as a joke). i stank like a wet 3 day old hoagie for the rest of the day.

Why'd he do that, and how did you get him out?

How'd he make you stink? did he throw shit at you or something?

I work with one.

Have you never been near a black person?
Even the ones that actually bathe have this fucking stench that hangs around them like a smelly fog, and it rubs off on whatever they happen to rub themselves on.

just read this, it's true

Nah not the smell of nignogs, just the smell of poverty.

he might have been trying to steal something, but idk, it was the suburbs and his family was middle class. he had learning disorders, so maybe that had something to do with it.

i didn't see him at first so i asked "is anyone in here" and he didn't respond, but when i walked around my bed, i saw him crouched there in the dark. i kinda just grabbed him by the collar and walked him out the door. it was super weird. not sure if he was scared by me or just realized what he was doing was a bad idea.

after i got him out the front door, he and a couple of white trash neighbor kids kept bothering my younger siblings so they chased them away with a fake gun (the kind made before they had to have orange tips)

huh, weird. when i was in high school there was this little jig (10-11yo) who had a rep in the neighborhood for doing bizarro shit… one day i came home from school, and proceeded to take a nap cause i was sleepy, when i awoke i found this kid in my bathroom with my razor (i got hairy early) attempting to shave his nappy little head bald but he had cut himself on his scalp (a lot - he was scraping it across his head dry…) i just sort of stood there stunned for a second, then i asked if he needed help - he didnt answer my question but instead informed me that he "wanted a smooth head like his uncle" then he just calmy put the razor down and walked out… after that i vaguely remember hearing something about him being put in a "special school"… didnt surprise me…

Hmmm I mostly have spics and chinks in my area so lots of problems with them.

Worst I can think of regarding a nigger is ummm… well nothing direct but even though they're only 1.5% of the population in this city they're still somehow responsible for half the crime here and pretty much all the super violent crime like real, actual rapes, and murders.

Jesus fuck

niggers, everyone

Bump

(checked)
a nigger med student touched my belly on tour with his professor when I was sick

another nigger threw up during lunch right into her lunch

also they stink as fuck in the subways

What's the story on the first one?

I don't know, I saved it from one of the webm threads.
It's pretty much self-explanatory, though

Well i mean how the fuck do you end up on the wrong side of a window in the first place.

Nothing overly strange. They are niggers, after all.

It's the ladies maid. She's obviously afraid and asking for help but they are treated like shit so nobody helps. I think I remember someone saying she lived from the fall, but I can't back that up.

she was a house slave in an arab country–saudi arabia or somewhere, hung out a railing as punishment for breathing too much or whatever. and she fell down go boom. people posted the news story at the time. they said she was supposed to be cleaning the *outside* of the windows

That is many different kinds of fucked.

Lol, never been around nogs?

The internet should be a white privilege. No niggers / mixed / latinos / spics should have internet access.

Jesus christ that shit's fucked up
why do they do those things to each other?

I went to the mall with a friend back in high school. On the bus ride there the bus was full of loud negresses, but that wasn't the worst part. When we got to the mall we walked past a group of niggers, and they asked if we had any money. We both said no, and they were like "you are lying we are gonna search you". We continue walking and 1 of them grabs my ass looking for a wallet as I walk by, I pull my knife and I'm about ready to kill them all when my friend wraps his arms around me and drags me into the mall away from them.

I think you may be lying on the last part.

Why would I care if some guy on the internet thinks I'm lying about something that actually happened to me? Just because you are a pussy doesn't mean everyone else is.

haha,lol

u would get arrested dumdum
vid related threatened someone with a knife and went to jail

by no means the worst experience i've ever had with nogginses, but here goes
obviously they were part white, but its like they only inherited the vapid, narcissistic solipsism of shit tier white girls…

This was my first couple of months in commiefornia, and my first "ghetto" experience. It would certainly not be the last.

Why not tell your worst?

They enjoy it user. Accuse anyone of theft in Africa and a crowd will gather to watch them die

I can confirm this. We used to have class in the same classroom after some immigrant class and the whole hallway smelled like niggers the whole day even though only a single room had been occupied by them for an hour. Somalis are the worst.

Fixed that for you~

Get that tilda outta here