I may be turning into a pedo

Seriously, my dick has been getting hard when a hot, 14 year old qt passes me by. I'm not much older, but I don't wanna be a fucking pedo. It feels wrong, but it oddly feels really good. I'm not a pedo, is there a way I can make myself stop getting hard from 14 year old girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapetomania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia
youtube.com/watch?v=Y93XEb6BIbo
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Jo7zHzsLQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU7P5Iz6Vccik7HBBYiCw-05ihi_kcagb
youtube.com/watch?v=a8hy8XrLaTQ
youtube.com/channel/UCMr_E6MOMLeDfjQqKj6K2Vw/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=6-dJLA0aXWY
youtube.com/watch?v=1n_AAcTFM-w
youtube.com/watch?v=NVQWEoVyK9E
youtube.com/watch?v=TxMzqdRThjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C6iYS6mbIZg
youtube.com/watch?v=y7k8gl4F8NE
youtube.com/watch?v=WDvMJZMZghI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just leave and never come back.

You aren't a pedo, you are a sad wannabe.

That's all good, but why does it matter when I still get an erection? Also, why are you so triggered?

hormones and pheromones. Its natural, young newly blossomed and physically fertile females give off pheromones the make males desire them. Only society as a whole decided that the age of consent to be much higher than nature intended. Nature intended "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

But why would society do that?

You're an ephebophile like me OP and quite normal.

NatSoc Germany, the bastion of purity and race idealism, had an AoC of 14.

Don't think of yourself as a pedophile unless you're exclusively or primarily attracted to prepubescent girls.

Jews run society.
Jews want to kill the birthrate.
They have been successful.
Also mandatory college and getting women in the workforce is just another way to delay reproduction.

Well, that oddly makes sense since it was the feminists who raised age of consent. It's like they somehow had this planned a long time ago.

I was always told by people that being attracted to girls below branded you a pedophile. Was I being lied to?

**below 18

Nobody wants to, Op, nobody wants to…

My advice? Stay clear of anything even remotely sexual involving minors. It's a disease that develops with exposure.

If you're attracted to prepubescent girls you're a pedophile.

If they have hit puberty, you are not a pedo.

It is completely natural to go nuts for prime 14 year old pussy.

Except women are in their prime fertility in their mid 20s, and their maternal instincts only fully kick-in during their late 20s to early 30s.

Teenage women are chemically unstable, women mature mentally into their late teens to mid 20s while men do so between their early and late 20s.

Preteen girls are entirely unsuited to childbearing and motherhood.

If that were true, most adult men wouldn't instinctively want to murder you for trying to practice it, and most girls of that age wouldn't be deeply scarred by it regardless of social context.

ur a fucking Hebephile normalfag

"Pedos" are attracted to girls below 13

to destabilize the collective psyche of the goyim…
here op have a look at this;

youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

also have a little cp…

underage b& kill yourself

That makes me feel better I guess.

Well at least I'm a hebephile, sounds better than being a pedophile.

Those mother fucking hook nosed kikes are back at it again, aren't they?

How about I shit on your chest instead?

you're 10 years too young for me kid

This is the exact opposite of reality. Women have reached their full mental maturity at about 15 to 18. They mature faster than men.

Men on the other hand don't mature until about 20 and some take much longer, to cite the case of my own grandpa, he didn't have a beard until he was 36 years old. That is an extreme case and I have those extreme genetics it seems, but men in general take much longer to mature.

It's not instinctive, it's hysterical bullshit. Most of human history, a girl was declared a woman when she bled first.

OP, that feel you feel is the feel of your mind trying to break out of the Matrix and shed the indoctrination jealous old feminazi hags and religious nuts have impressed on you with their control of the media because they know teen girls are hotter than they are.

Free your mind. And your dick.

You shouldn't feel better because you're being sold of a crock of lies from a bunch of pathetic NEETs eager to excuse and justify their own illness over having to confront it.

If you're 16 and you're getting hard to 14 year olds, that's natural. If you're 21 and you're doing the same…you're iffy. If you're 30 and still getting hard to 14 year olds…stay away from 14 year olds.

There's no actual evidence of this happening, though.

Pure feminist projection. You're just mad because guys like teens and not you.

That is wrong on every level. Faster, yes? That much faster? Not by any stretch, not unless they're living in a war zone.

"It's not instinctive,"
It very much is. The only instances where that doesn't happen is where it's been suppressed with centuries of conditioning…and even then it doesn't really fly most of the time.

"a girl was declared a woman when she bled first."

Ignoring that that's a flat falsehood, they were still treated like children until well into their teens.

Boys were considered "men" when they reached 12-14 at some points in history…they were still largely treated like children though.

There's a reason that, all throughout Europe, child betrothals only happened in moments of extreme desperation.

What, that sexual abuse in childhood leads to deep-running psychological effects? I'm pretty sure that's concrete at this point.

:(

You have a good point. Men in general grow and develop well into their 20's, so I can see why young girls are attracted to older men. The gynocentric law prevents mature men from getting pussy in the prime though due to insane free-bleeding feminist zealots.

Well shit, I can see why the age of consent law makes no fucking sense now. I mean, how are a 14 year old and an 18 year old woman that much different? The law was made by a bunch of greedy government officials who just want to get more tax money by imprisoning more men. FUCK THEM!

100% WOKE

I am 18 - 1 years old.

Have you ever listened to the average americunt open her fucking mouth? You'd change your mind pretty quickly.

I'm a dude.
I'm a hebephile…possibly even a pedo..don't go bellow 11 though.
I'm an anti-feminist.
And I'm straight, just to be sure.

it's all those xenoestrogens. it makes all the little kiddie girls super developed as part of a plan by moloch-worshipping superelites to degenerate & eventually communize sexuality & the family. but it's okay because if they make little girls legal they have to let me fuck little boys too.

In what sense? That they mature much later?

Oh, and I haven't actually touched any children just so there's no misunderstanding…nor do I fucking plan to. Deviancy and all, I have a fucking conscience and moral compass.

Oh, and a lot of feminists are pedophiles…proper fucking pedophiles…to which effect feminism isn't entirely opposed to pedophilia…because they're a movement of worthless fucking degenerates.

You have yet to prove that sexual contact between an adult and a teenager is inherently abusive.

Now you're getting it. Now insert this plug into your brain so you can learn kung fu to fight the agents.

'Pending on the age of the teenager, lack of ability to consent(legally) likewise does not fully comprehend the nature of her/his actions, likewise the effects they will have on their psyche and social standing later on in life.

But I'm not going to throw books at you right now, people have written entire libraries on the subject and I'd strongly advise you read/view/listen to at least a fragment of all that information.

I think the word you're looking for is FUCKING NEVER.

What does this mean for the little boys being exposed to this? And how can I stay the hell away from xenoestrogens? Now I'm getting really scared.

We're talking about young teens, not children, numbnutz.

Oh and the age of consent is between 15 and 18 across the USA…thus your "dem evil govirnmunts" theory goes right out the window.

Although there is a 2-3 year rule which prevents you from having sex with a minor more than 2-3 years younger than you.

Also…people in prison don't pay taxes.

I'm an American, but I swear to God, everytime I see a stupid fucking post like this, I ALWAYS say, in the back of my mind, "stupid fucking Americans".

FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS HAVE BEEN HOT FOR TWO-HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS. IF ANYONE'S CHANGED, IT'S SOCIETY, NOT US.

Ephebophilia is completely natural and nothing to be ashamed of; only stupid soccer moms and prudes don't think so. Now your biggest goal is to get swole, get a haircut, find yourself some nice-fitting clothes, and get a good job; so that way, little girls will ACTUALLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

Tinder has made shit SO easy for me. I don't need to troll around the mall or wait at bus stops anymore, where it's risky and out in public. Now I just say "I have a car", and we can park somewhere nice and secluded, and you just have to be brave enough to begin holding their hands, then touching their waist, then g in for the kiss, and begin making out.

That's the result of overabundance and the simple ease of life in a modern, Western society.

Luxury breeds dullards and the retardation of society as a whole. That's just a sad fact of society.

they become ultrafeminized kpop little shits. there's a bunch of xenoestrogen in soy, for example, & look at which race eats soy
hint: G__KS

Guess what? I've read a lot of it and it's garbage. It fails every criterion needed to be considered useful science. Those studies aren't reproducible, they have shit methodology and almost always laughably small sample sizes. No study like that would ever get published if it wasn't for the fact that political activists control every major psychology journal.

Bull fucking shit. Penis goes in vagina is spectacularly easy to understand, and none of you can ever specify what any of these effects supposedly are, or why they're any less of a problem for adults. If you start having sex at 25 you'll be just as inexperienced as someone who started at 15.

In Colonial America the AoC was like 9 or something. You guys aren't real pedos, just go away.
#Pedos4Constitution

If you're talking babies, tots, and prepubescent then you're right. However, anywhere in the world, if the girl has had first menarche she's a woman. This includes Native American cultures, Medieval Europe, Arabic culture, Amazonian culture, etc.

No you idiot that's wrong. Women are treated like children their entire lives because that's why they are. Mental children.

Well men take longer to mature.

That's just not the case.

If women don't mature faster, why is there an age gap between men and women to begin with?

Your average man marries a girl a few younger than himself. This is because men take longer to mature and be established while women are ready much quicker.

One simply doesn't become a pedo, also wanting to fuck 14 year olds is not pedophilia, fuck off with your cancerous thread OP

Just like some adults??? I hope you know that isn't a valid reason, since this isn't exclusively by age.

>Oh and the age of consent is between 15 and 18 across the USA…thus your "dem evil govirnmunts" theory goes right out the window.
Point me to a state with the lowest age of consent… and I will pack my bags, right fucking now. No kidding.

That law is bullshit. Girls aren't attracted to young boys, they are attracted to men.

Doesn't matter, gives the government a good excuse to tax the shit out of taxpayers. Problem is, they're running out of taxpayers, so that might change. Who knows?

Please understand that I have been HEAVILY INDOCTRINATED. I have been lied to by everyone. It's not that easy to unravel yourself from a croc of lies by hollywood, trust me.

Everything makes sense now. I've noticed how my behavior dramatically changed when I went away from processed food which usually is processed with that soy shit. Those assholes are trying to turn men into submissive pushovers for the government to easily control. Can't be having testosterone if you wanna keep men from protesting, huh?

But it's not pseudoscience propaganda, it's as scientific as you can get on the subject without stepping in to some seriously iffy, entirely unethical territory.

"Penis goes in vagina is spectacularly easy to understand"
Yes but the social and psychological ramifications aren't…not for a 14 year old.

" If you start having sex at 25 you'll be just as inexperienced as someone who started at 15."
The problem is not when two people that are 15 fuck, it's when a 25 year old fucks a 15 year old that it gets iffy.

"these effects supposedly are"
Because they vary quite a bit. We know they're there, and that they almost always happen…just not how every person reacts. It tends to be negative though.

Don't forget that private prison owners have a lot of lobbyists in Washington. They get more money for everyone they imprison, and the judges and district attorneys get votes by being virtue signaling "tough on crime" faggots.

I can tell you for a fact that it wasn't the case for Medieval Cultures, and I can tell you for a fact that it wasn't Arabic cultures up until Mohammad(who was a pedophile).

Likewise, Native Americans didn't tend to marry of their kids all that often either.

Whether the girl is "considered" a "woman" or not is largely irrelevant when everyone still knows it's fucking wrong to breed 13 year olds.

"Women are treated like children their entire lives because that's why they are. Mental children"
Yes but I also mention boys.

"Well men take longer to mature."
Excuses, excuses. They WERE considered men though, don't you know? By your own metric they should've been ready for fuckin' and duckin'!

"That's just not the case."
But it is. I know that it is…because when they happened, people bothered to record them as being unusual…people don't record mundane happenings very much, especially not as if though they were oddities.

Hey user. I have nothing against pedophilia.

I do have something against a man who uses and throws out women like trash, creating tons of dysfunctional whores.

For this, I would hang you, come the day of the rope.

Men who ruin virgins must pay.

Islam and other societies solved this by forcing you to marry them; in an age when marriage still meant something too.

Your whole whole fuck and dump thing infuriates me.

I asked you specify what these ramifications supposedly are. You haven't, because you can't. You're just making shit up. There are no inherent ramifications here. It's all based on the individual.

Why? It's the same act between two people who know how it works, so why would it be any different? inb4 you do some special pleading bullshit about how it's not the same when it very fucking obviously is the same.

If they vary as much as you say, what's stopping the effects from being positive rather than negative?

Ah yes, the psychologists know they're there. You mean like how psychologists "knew" that violent video games will turn kids into school shooters?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I am fine with that. I just want a return to the good ol' colonial days, including its virtues, and its freedoms.

Wanna know how big the prisoner population is?
In 2013, 2,220,300 people were incarcerated in the USA. That's about 1% of all adults, since 237,801,767 people are adults in America. It only keeps getting bigger too.
Hell must be full of lawyers, judges and lobbyists.

Who cares anyway? Some adults still have the mind of a 14 year old, and some 14 year olds have the mind of an adults.

That's true actually…but it's legal past that point. Whether it's ethical or not…that's a different question.

Thus the point stands. It's wrong because they're stupid and mentally underdeveloped. Not because they're stupid and underdeveloped while being 14.

Laws are made by general rules. Most people are mature enough to fuck by your average age of consent 16-18.

16, and most of the mid-west and northern states…and some of the Southern ones too - like George, Arizona, the Carolinas etc.

Couldn't find any with a sub 16 one though…must've changed the law in recent years.

"they are attracted to men."
Ehhh…there's a reason skinny jeans and dudes wearing makeup is a thing. Women are attracted to men, girls…not really. Chemically unstable, remember?

Also I agree, the 2-3 year law is bullshit. Pick an age of consent and make it universal.

Which is money they're not getting though. The government doesn't just enjoy taxing people, it's money they need or want for reasons. Jailing everyone is not an economically sound decision, it's not going to make many people rich.

Beta-cuck detected.

are you sure?

See, this is what a lot of people don't get. I'm actually very much like you (IE. we're not so different, you and I). I, too, have a problem with chads who just pump and dump and move on to the next thing; but tinder is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for that express purpose.

THIS is why I'm always so dumbfounded when soccermom's go "Oh, hurr durr, muh innocent teenage daughter doensn't knows nothings about le sex!" Holy shit, that's retarded. A man and a woman are as equally sexual as anyone else, all things considered. I've had 14 year olds match with me FIRST on tinder, before I could even view their profiles. We both know this isn't going to work, and it's just supposed to be a tool to help us meet up to have sex. Truth be told, I legitimately don't think I even need to date them in the first place; I do it as a courtesy. If I really wanted, I could probably have sex with them the moment we meet up, because that's what SHE WANTS TOO.

As for my freshmen gf? I actually still think about her sometimes…I think that was the one mistake I've ever made these past few years of doing this. I don't think she deserved that, and I'm sure if I got to wait for her to mature, I would have fallen in love with her eventually. I browse her Facebook profile regularly, and she's really blossomed into someone beautiful and amazing, and I sometimes wish I had her back with me. Sometimes I think I'd drop all this tinder shit just to have her back…

But yeah, anyways, TL;DR
I agree with you, I think pump and dumping is rude and unsustainable. HOWEVER, 14-16 year old girls are just as sexual as 22 year old males, and thus, they have very little problems with casual sex– maybe even less problem with it than I do, as long as you use a rubber and include tremendous amounts of foreplay.

(I should mention though, that ever since using tinder, I've never actually taken a 14 year old's viriginity. Most of them are 16/17, and occasionally they'll be 15, but even then, going all the way with a 15 year old is more difficult then I make it sound, and I've yet to actually have sex with a 14 year old with simple PIV. 16 and 17 year olds are incredibly easy though, and there's absolutely no doubt in the back of my mind that they're probably having sex with other men when I'm not there too.)

You could say that for a 20 year old woman too. Even a 30 year old one.

Sheesh, my own mother and father got more than 10 years between them.

40 yo with 15 yo is iffy, not 20 yo.

I know Amish men who married wives 4 decades younger than them.

Those girls are too young to be pedos.

No you can't. By the time most women were 18 they had like 3 kids already.

No user. My parents were very old when they had kids. The first kid came out a fucked up vegetable. The second was me. The third has some issues. I'm the most viable of the three. Lots of difficulties. Having children while old is fucking stupid. A 13 year old is far more likely to produce a healthy child.

So? Boys tend to mature, if they are white, into proper men. Women however will always be at a lower level mentally.

What?

Fugging 14 year olds wasn't unusual in Medieval Europe at all.

lol

Aversion to sex, guilt, developmental stagnation, propensity towards depression and self-worth issues, if groomed then social difficulties, "daddy issues", propensity towards promiscuity(a lot of porn-stars and hookers were fucked very young) and many others.

It depends on the girl. It's very rarely positive.

Because one's a fully mature adult and the other's an incomplete human. Would you fuck a retard?

Why are the effects of getting savaged in an ally by 4 dudes with bats rarely ever positive? Because it is not a positive event in a person's life. It is developmentally 'fucked up" as it were.

Except they didn't and they specifically said they don't…and in fact some linked violent video-games with decreases in violent crime. They very few that did are what we call "crackpots".

Ain't no one saying jack-fucking-shit contrary to the established science here.

Yes. Kids who've been fucked, in general, ain't all that well. Plus, most kids don't actually want to be fucked…least of all by a grown ass man/woman.

Offspring of a single mother roastie whore detected. The capacity for love, bonding, intimacy, and the rest depends upon the first serious (aka sexual) relationship. The statistics show how women after first partner never can properly bond again.

Also, virgins are valuable for a reason, idiot.

…and the dysentery, don't forget shitting yourself to death.

You've probably just spent too much time on Holla Forums. Whether its conversation or content or both, when you're constantly being exposed to something that is naturally arousing (and it is natural), you tend to focus more on that thing–I experienced the same conflicting thoughts and feelings after I started visiting imageboards. I had never really paid any attention to young girls until I started seeing the constant stream of sexualized pictures of them on Holla Forums before the mods started cracking down on it. I've never been intimate with a pubescent, and I probably never would unless it was some kind of extraordinary circumstance… but I definitely look.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to a 14yo, but if you feel it's becoming an obsession, you might wanna stay away from Holla Forums (and any other place that normalizes pedo/hebephilia). Then again, you're probably beyond the point of no return.

Btw, this has probably been pointed out already, but being aroused by pubescents is not pedophilia. If you've developed an exclusive attraction to kids around 14yo, it would be considered hebephilia.

Thank god your shitty American laws don't apply to me and my own country has more sane age of consent plus a 5 years difference thing if you go below the age of consent.

Anti-pedo guy here.
What was her name again? I need a good fap.

Not American.

Your first paragraph sounds true for me personally.
I'm 25+ and for most of my life, I never thought sexually of young girls until I began seeing them in suggestive clothes/poses posted on imageboards. Or maybe I'm just a pervert

princess

Just promise me not to ruin any virgins.

Remember this golden rule:

Virgins are for marriage. Whores are freegame.

That can't be all, negroid.

Dude, you know why people live longer? Better sanitation. Proper sewers. Not medical stuff. As long as have clean water and waste management we're good. Most medicine we have today is just fucking everything up. All the psychiatric drugs have to be banned along with most of these pills. It's fucking up the fish!!

Until you get a run of the Black-fucking-Death and then you're clawing at clinic doors begging for "medical stuff".

"medical stuff" is of vital importance to the very survival of civilization. Otherwise it's extinction by lice.

tinymodel princess
newstar sunshine

same thing

I never even thought about sex and was basically asexual until like 22 but that's because I was raised ignorant of sex.

I had the same conflicting feelings you're having about ephebophilia, except about sex in general, constantly identifying as an asexual and thinking sex was gross and so on, but eventually I was broke out of it by these boards.

PARAM-PAM-PAM-PAM!

Siberian Mouse Princess newfag

Sonny, I'm as old as old gets.

You're just going to get people into trouble searching for that mouse

Drugs that keep geriatrics alive, drugs that have anything to do with psychiatry, chemotherapy, etc. has to go.

Bandages, surgery, stitches, antiseptics, and some other stuff can stay but a lot should really just be purged.

I think we should have a medical system like North Korea where we have very basic system and when someone is too fucked up we just give them euthanasia pill so they never wake up.

watch this

shhhhh

shut up lori

Oh, so you're of the school of "if you get cancer die, if you get schizophrenia die" medicine?

I wonder if your mind would change when diagnosed with lung cancer?

"I think we should have a medical system like North Korea"
No thank you, I enjoy happiness, liberty and guns.

Heh, I was always into milfs before Holla Forums. In fact, I still am, but as I get older, the milfs need to be more like gilfs–and unfortunately, there's an unfortunate shortage of fappable gilfs in porn.

I think the taboo nature of fucking both much older and much younger women has become a satisfying fantasy for me because of my lack of social interaction and reliance on porn. Not into cp, because thankfully I can't be aroused by child abuse, but a lot of the stuff I come across on here definitely gets me diamonds.

I find that the more I get out of the house and socialize (which is rare these days), the more my sexual triggers reset.

Seriously?

Only because people like you try to gaslight them into thinking they were abused or did something wrong.

Who gave you the authority to decide what constitutes being mature and developed?

Again, because you tell them they should be.

Buzzword.

Porn stars aren't a representative sample of the population.

A few things:

1) Adults are very rarely mature. In fact, most people in general are rarely mature.
2) Who gave you the authority to decide when someone's development is complete?
3) Why is someone who fully understands sex too undeveloped to consent to it?

Well, I certainly wouldn't fuck you. Aside from that, these situations aren't comparable at all. Teens fully understand sex.

Holy shit, you're an actual fucking retard.

Yep. I'm an unmedicated schizophrenic btw.

Chemotherapy is expensive, a fraud, and doesn't work. You're much better off fasting and praying and it will go away or it won't, just leave it to God. If God likes you to be alive then he will save you, if not, he'll let you die and you go to afterlife. Also generally having a good healthy lifestyle, not having a phone pressed near your body all the time, avoiding overexposure to toxins, etc. preventative stuff.

No it wouldn't. I am Amish descent and live and dress the same, with exception that I have internet and a computer. I don't have a phone and don't drive a car. We avoid healthcare for the most part.

I like liberty, guns, and no medicare system.

You're one of those dumbfucks who think cancer can be cured with Vita-C injections, huh?

By the time the average female has reached this age (15-16), she has already absorbed so much (((social programming))) that she is no longer attractive

No actually I think cancer and all other diseases can be cured through controlling the subconscious mind and ordering the cells to do their fucking work. In fact, you get cancer multiple times every single day, but your body deals with it. Cancer only becomes a problem when for some reason, your body has stopped dealing with it properly. Prayer and meditation work well. As for diet, it helps to keep you functioning properly, and to prevent it – but not so much to cure it. Once you have it, fasting and trying to induce a state of mind in which you go into a strong excitatory trance, and focus the will and command the cells in your body to function again and you'll heal.

I also am not a big fan of crystals although I have been given some before by a Shaman so I do have them but I've never gone out of my way to obtain them nor paid money for a crystal. They don't see to do much.

Also I don't just think this, I know, from seeing this kind of healing done and having experience with it. It's not easy but it's ultimately the only real healing. The body heals everything if you can just convince the subconscious mind to do its job.

What, too old for you?

Humans have defective cells that are regularly killed by the immune system, but we don't have cancer until those defective cells overcome the immune system.

I was molested, I'm would never be attracted to kids. I just waned to point out that 14 year olds already show secondary-sexual characteristics and should not be considered mere "children", more like young adults.

OP you are not a Pedo.
You are a Hebe.
Completely natural my dude.
Feel free to pop that boner, just hide it like a decent person.

Every woman is a feminist?

Defective aka cancerous cells.

You're just proving my point. The body has the capacity deal with it, and normally, does deal with it. If it gets out of hand and reaches the stage of being full on cancer, you just got to work your immune system and subconscious mind, and cure it. Go look up Wim Hof on youtube and watch his vid where he uses meditation under medical surveillance and is injected and he fights it using tumo meditation.

Question: What would you think about the idea of taking a test to gain the right to have sex? Surely that would be effective to separate out the mature people from the people who aren't, so people who can handle sex aren't held back by the people who can't. If a given 14-year-old is more capable of passing that test than a given 22-year-old, shouldn't that 14-year-old be given the freedom to do as they like?

Well, apparently I don't need to point out the fact that you're insane (I appreciate the honesty btw). I swear, your post could easily have been written by my schizophrenic friend.

The thing is, none of your claims have been substantiated by any peer-reviewed, published studies. There haven't been any substantial experiments that have been conducted under controlled conditions to corroborate a single thing… and your anecdotal bs is worthless.

I should also stated that I mean the bad attitude, the foul language, listening to rap music, using negrospeak, twerking, etc. It all starts around 14-16 for the typical girl.

We must get control of our girls before they reach 14

more like young adults.
Well it used to be so in recent human history until fairly recently. "Once children reached puberty they were considered to have reached adulthood. Therefore it was expected and common that people would start families during their early teenage years"

I always find it funny that 'pedo' threads are really not pedo at all. They're always actually just hebe threads. No one posts pics of 5 year olds. People are almost exclusively posting 10+ girls. But apparently everything under 16 is considered 'pedo' these days.

*tips fedora*

You're actually wrong btw, those studies exist, and there's been multiple threads on >>>/fringe/ in which studies like what you're asking for have been collected.

Browsing is lagging bad, need to restart, but go look there and you'll see your demands satisfied.

Notice how hebephilia doesn't have a wikipedia article, maybe it's actually still pedophilia.

Try telling that to the bedroom police who want to separate people who love each other because these stupid, arrogant fucks think they have some kind of divine authority to decide who's mature. All this supposed trauma they're claiming is anecdotal and has never been shown to happen in any country besides the US, which has a notorious history of abusing psychology for political reasons. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapetomania for a perfect example. Of course, the fact that none of their fake evidence can ever be reproduced by credible researchers never stopped them because the American political authorities want the policies they support.

A man with a very unique physiology, not everyone can do what he does.

Oh, I'm sure there have been """""studies""""".

There's plenty to criticize the pharmaceutical industry for, but it's a mistake to think that the opposite end of the spectrum is much better.

They do though

Straight from wikipedia

Impractical. Perhaps, a test for government benefits would be better, because no food stamps equals drastically less welfare-queens and ignorant persons.

That isn't a bad idea at all. In Middle school they should give proper comprehensive sex education. Once they hit puberty and'or somewhere around 7th-8th grade they should take a test. If they pass it they get a license to fuck. If not then there would be an actual reason to be a perma-virgin.

Just want to point out that the American Psychological Association did in fact endorse a statement saying that violent video games cause violence. Of course you're trying to downplay this and pretend it didn't happen because you know that it undermines your credibility when it comes to the age of consent debate.

Socialist healthcare (a good thing from a humanitarian standpoint). Children are living longer, entering puberty at an appropriate time and now can receive an education. The world is overpopulated as is.

It's not impractical. We already give everyone a driver's test.

Kek you should write a letter to your local congressman.

The article link? No? I didn't think so.

Because driving affects everyone. Pregnancy does not, I don't have to care that some woman in Minnesota just got pregnant, but if her drunk ass crashes into my house while fleeing the cops, then she becomes my problem.

Qt is 22 years old.

Violent video games stimulates violent people to begin with. I used to play GTA but I never did beat someone's ass in real life, even my bully's.

Must be a reason for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

Certainly not Whites. 92% of the planet is Non-White

He goes around and trains others to do what he does just to prove others can do it too you know.

…and besides that, check out Mirin Dajo, Dynamo Jack, and also look into all the parapsychological research. My first exposure to all of this was a remote viewer, I told him he was full of shit in an IRC, and then he described exactly my surroundings. At this time I did not have a cam at all, just an old desktop computer, no cams, no way for him to see shit through hacking. He demonstrated his powers beyond satisfactorily and gave me links to study. I, even after that, still doubted it for years but I kept studying and found more people who could demonstrate abilities, and eventually my understanding of exactly how all this stuff works became very solid, and now I know it is real and know how it is all done and what is the real nature of reality.

If your concern is whether or not a given policy affects everyone, then you might as well lower the AoC already because sex doesn't affect anyone but the people participating. Unless you count the fact that an adult guy having sex with a sweet, cute teenage girl hurts feminists' egos, but I don't.

No fuck sex education. Sex education should be banned. You guys are all retards if you think kids learn anything they didn't already know in sex ed. Sex ed is just an excuse to teach kids to masturbate and do other weird shit. The only "sex ed" they need is a biology class, there should be no sex ed.

The world is overpopulated by niggers and chinks not white people. We need more whites.

I know Sex education sucks.
That is why I specified Proper and Comprehensive.
Though I have to agree.. I never had sex ed and I understand sex just fine through books and experience. What little experience a perma-virgin can have that is.

But how will they learn about gender fluidity and pansexuality? I mean, someone needs to show them where they fit on the Kinsey scale

The actual truth is like begets like. This is a universal principle.

So, violence begets violence. Focusing on and obsessing over and being around violence tends to make you more violent.

Thing is, video games aren't violent at all, they're peaceful. They're just games.

Violent people are the kind of people that lived like wild animals. Basic needs neglected, sometimes starving, beaten, etc. Pacified people are domesticated.

Also violence is mostly genetic. Hence why niggers nig and whites only engage in systematic forms of violence where group action is agreed upon and planned out along the lines of reason instead of like how nigs do which is chimp out at random because their low-impulse control high aggression genes cause them to.

I saw a porno when I was 7, I thought the man's ejaculation was whipped cream. I was an ignorant child when it came to the inner workings of sex. So, sex-ed in school does benefit children.

I'm a classic btard. I don't hide my boner, I wave it around in peoples' faces with pride.

I'm both a hebe and a ephebophilic. I just lean a little more towards ephebophillia.

Maybe you could make a comprehensive course, Satan.

I saw what vagina looked like through the internet back in 2005. I was only 5 years old, but despite that, I enjoyed looking at twat despite my young age. I ended up becoming a pervert way sooner than other kids did.

Test

Am I the only one who doesn't read any of the posts?

who reads posts anyways? I usually just respond after doing a quick read of it, or just don't read it at all and reply. Quite efficient really.

You are an embecile.

Low class and vulgar

It's not social programming, it's all genetic

it's all hormonal*
not to mention these thots are soulless and deserve rape

thanks for reading and responding to my post!

yes

So where did the hebe/ephebe-hater go? I think it ran away from embarrassment after it said that the 24 hours' worth of life that occurs between 17 years, 364 days old and 18 years old makes the difference between sex being a wonderful, life-affirming experience and being trauma of a degree equivalent to getting beaten with baseball bats. If I was that dumb, it would make me dumber than an average teenager, so I'd probably kill myself. I hope OP read that, by the way. These are the people who've been presuming to dictate morality to you. Take a good fucking look.

You probably want to fuck little girls, this is why you refuse to accept 18 as an appropriate age for sex. Teens can have sex with each other, but once an adult is directly involved, it becomes unnatural.

OP here, I just read everything, and now I'm fully convinced that the hebe/ephebe hater is 100% fat and fucking gay.

Are you missing a gene?

Yep, definitely fat and fucking gay indeed.

These aren't representative of the average underage girl. These are most likely party girls with severe sociological problems towards authority. The average 16yo girl wants someone her age, would be simply flattered if older guys were interested, but that is in no way the norm

I see years of masturbation have ruined your reading comprehension.

You know what that makes me? A heterosexual male.

Is that why adults have been having sex with teens for all of human history and continue to do so in the vast majority of the world's countries?

Good comeback, I'm not ashamed to admit my bisexuality by the way.

That will go away soon.

If I was God I would put you in hell just for kicks.

Aside from the fact that you're implicitly admitting that it's natural, why is it going to go away? Are you going to make them stop? They'll laugh at you, and if you try to force them to stop they'll shoot you. They don't want you meddling in their affairs. Teenagers don't want or need your protection. You're like a rich, white SJW feminist attempting to speak for minorities who don't want anything to do with you.

At least your honest about being fat and fucking gay.

t. zionist kike

There are plenty of non-zionist non-kikes out there who have the same dumbass beliefs. In fact, as far as I can see, the ones most likely to believe the American establishment's puritan bullshit are white people. Sad but true. It ain't all about Jews. The average Jew on the street probably doesn't even give a shit, except if they live in murrika and get subjected to murrikan propaganda.

its legal in germany

Its legal everywhere if you dont get caught ;-)

i came here for the cp, where is it?

here you go my man!11

u guys are great….my first time here

ur welcome homie :D

Saw that coming from a mile away though.

This whole thread…

For me, I'm attracted to pre-pubescent girls until I'm around pre-pubescent girls, as I am then reminded how repulsively annoying and socially inept children are. Thus, I have resolved to observe from afar or sneak glances, but never touch, as one would with an art piece in a museum.

I'll gladly give this up if I were to enter a romantic relationship with a partner my own age, that being two score years. The developed female form far exceeds the undeveloped by all metrics of grace and beauty, and women (or at least the intelligent ones) have developed a personality that expands beyond schoolyard-tier pettiness.

thx

The US will soon influence much of the world, through feminism to stop underage sex with adults. Teens will still be able to mate, but not predatory adults.

Rickrolling is so funny.

they already have :(

oh yeah, that's the good shit…

came for the video, stayed for the music and then came again

Pick one

The US is a fucking joke. Trump is finishing the job of delegitimizing the country in the eyes of the rest of the world, the job that Obama and Bush started. Nobody wants to be associated with the US anymore. Even the US military is a paper tiger unsuited to combat anything except towelheads who live in caves and fuck donkeys. Russia and China will be able to crush the US decisively in less than a year.

Just hang on a little longer. Murrika is on the way out. The whole world is sick of its shit.

As an American, I hope you're right.
USA is the cancer of the world

We need to start making infographs where we have pictures of attractive people from countries with liberated sex laws and contrast them with fat, stupid ameritards.

You're absolutely fucking disgusting! No doubt you have the audacity to call yourself a man! 14 is way too old! Real men are attracted to kids!

That's a combination of treating children like property ("how would you feel if it was your 14 year old daughter?" Well, I'd feel like I raised her to make her own decisions.), and feminist brainwashing ("all men are rapists and women and children need to be protected from them." When was the last time you saw a woman get life without parole for having sex with a minor?)
Look at the research. The only damage from consensual adult-minor sexual relationships is from the social and legal repercussions. There's literally dozens of studies proving that "child sexual abuse" alone (without concurrent physical or emotional abuse) has no predictive power for negative psychological outcomes as an adult. Rind, et al. (2001) is a probably the most famous.

Can't wait for the American caliphate

There won't be one. But Europe will have one because of (((USA))) meddling in the Middle East on behalf of israel

We have that. It's called "Baptists".

I lost the tor links thing anyone have it ;_;

It's in a pastebin but that pastebin I had it in is down right now.

You guys know what I'm talking about right?

alright

back off, Torpedo

hebephilia > pedophilia tbh

Agreed heh

diaperfags and toddlerdiddlers are just creepy
girls 10-14 are best

When I think of women I get pretty hard, they are nice and have pretty faces and nice asses.

When I think of preteen girls, my cock goes into overdrive. I think of how nice it would be to taste her flawless skin and shoot my load all over her tiny face.

Indeed that is best age range. Some can be above below or that range but generally that is the best right there.

I'm torn between hebe and ephebo atm
Any kind words to decide on which?

True, but it's still considered pedophilia by normies and society though

always choose the younger of 2

I like them young enough to know for sure that I'm breaking taboo. Some teenage girls I seriously can't tell if they aren't just adults and I'm getting tricked so it doesn't do as much for me. I need them to be young enough that I know it's real but not too young.

fug man. I normally steer to the older ages of ephebe but there's some qt 14 y/o and it makes me fucking confused

Reminder people who don't prefer toddlers over all are cucks who have never been around a cute little baby girl and felt her love pulse into them

get lost, diaperfag

holy fuck every time I see a girl with this phenotype (my sister has a friend with this phenotype) I always fall in love

she made me cum so hard

now I have to wait like an hour before I can fap again though :/

I need this girl so fucking bad I just can't believe what I feel right now. Most women I look at I don't see them as worthwhile at all, this one, I love her so fucking much I would risk everything for her.

you've got some poor ass taste user

Reminder candygirls is a literal honeypot
Ignore this shill

Says the guy who doesn't have a lgf nor gets paid to clean little girl vulva

I didn't get it from there.

Oh yeah? Show me your lolis then.

Hello, police.
Still struggling to find a case against me? Haven't got your visit.

anna is adorable in a non-sexual way - honestly

tobacco is gud tho burning the pesticides and additives in it is cancerous its gud by itself

If police officer gets caught with cp do they get fired from their job?

Asking for a friend.

Yes?

Why the fuck is that even a question?

You think that's bad, just imagine being the FBI having to go through all that pizza

Must be hard

youtube.com/watch?v=Y93XEb6BIbo

You know what on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=h3Jo7zHzsLQ

Get it before it's gone!

how is any porn on youtube and how does it get that many views without being reported?

27th July, 70k views

fucking kek

That's not only porn.

It's probable CP.

…and I am a dowser. I can find anything and like to prove it. No matter how improbable.

Lots of this stuff is being uploaded every day and some of it stays up for weeks or months at a time.

I believe personally the google is intentionally turning a blind eye to it, waiting awhile before deleting stuff.

The objective you might ask? To expose kids to porn and sexualize the youth. This is an intentional objective that has been stated by various anarchic and leftist groups around the world. There logic "sex not violence". They think if all the kids are having sex, there won't be any war.

Of course, the jews also are behind it, for different reasons though.

honestly though, how is that possible?
It's on some obscure channel with only 300 subs. Do CPfags post links on chat apps and pedos swarm the YT or something?

I could teach you exactly how this works if you like.

no thanks, officer

I'd assume so but I've seen questionable youtube videos couple years old still up with ~1k views. If you're patient you can find a lot of things on youtube.

You do realize that me teaching you how these operations are conducted does not involve getting you in trouble with the law at all right?

Anyway here's the key component of how these things work, secret hacker pedo networks aside; corruption. Pedos flock to positions in google, in government, etc. and while they denounce childfucking and stuff at times, they run these operations at the same time, and they need youtube to get fresh material to sell on the darknet.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU7P5Iz6Vccik7HBBYiCw-05ihi_kcagb

Unlisted list. Found through dowsing.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8hy8XrLaTQ

lol nobodies buy cp
go away shitposter

?

You're either three things or all of them simultaneously:

1.Richfag
2.Dumb af
3.Naive af

I dont know about that…princess had a few more interesting bits

forgot proof(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

illegal, mods remove

princess a cute

not illegal
not pizza
not immoral

THAT my son is a natural,beautiful feminine creature that is biologically ready for insemination.

a cute

Fuck the nofap program.

But she doesn't know any better. You just want to fuck her for the sake of fucking her. Can see right through your bullshit

>youtube.com/watch?v=h3Jo7zHzsLQ

OP here, I just lost my btard virginity for the first time. Thanks a whole lot, you glorious pedoposters.

For the first second I thought that was fuckin cp

A lot of men are like that, just want to fuck. More men need to marry their lolis. Take the Based Eunice pill today Holla Forumsrothers.

It may be a teen girl. There is nothing verified here. She is quite small relative to the man and very young. It's hard to tell for sure but she could be anywhere from 12 to 18 who knows.

that's my opinion as well actually. It's not always so easy to tell.

if you had seen any of her vids you would know that she know EXACTLY what shes doing to us.

Hell no. She's fat and ugly and too developed to be a minor. I ain't no pedo but I didn't enjoy this. Reported.

Dude, if you're going to keep reporting anons for trivial shit, like that one user who got banned for clothed pics of a girl, I'm going to absolutely flood this places with "reasons to report" so at least the ban is earned. You ready to get your mind raped moralfag?

^why was i banned for this post where she is a older girl with T&*A ,and yet…

^guy posts her YOUNGER pics and NOT banned or deleted??

Mods are serious peds.

You fucking faggot.

Dumb bitch. I reported the Youtube video

…also if you really piss me off, I'll tip off "Gwen", and you're going to get the shockpornspamstorm that wipes out that miserable thing you call your life. If only you held your tongue, you miserable moralfaggot.

muh dost nigga

it's not cp. the girl is fat and ugly anyways so who cares. it sucked whatever it was

its always been a pedo paradise here
Hebe is not welcome because it tests too many peoples limits

The video sucked, get over it.

Reported for graphic sexual activity.

So you're gonna rape my mind

wat.

t. moralfag

I did nothing wrong™

Welcome to the slow and agonizing realization that you'll keep getting older while the girls you are interested in stay the same age. When I was 13 I thought that I would always find girls/women aged 2 years younger than me attractive, but I was wrong. When I was 16 it hit me like a truck that I no longer found my peers sexually interesting and kept aching for someone in the preteen range.
I guess there's not much we can do about it. Just jerk off to the fantasy because the aftermath of going out to sate that urge is definitely not worth the orgasm.

Are we on the same board?

You didn't find your peers attractive at age 16? Fuck you. So fuckin bullshit.

Ok moralfaggot. What you want first? The most shocking or maybe the must beautiful so you get confused by your boner and newfound desire to fuck lolis? Which will it be… because guess what, you did it again, with your reporting everything shit. Maybe I will make you watch children being hunted, fucked, and killed by rich men with white gloves and all black robes all day until you fuck off. I am from the Middle East and I have so much shit that will freak you the fuck out. I'll have you know I have the entire resources of the UN child sex trafficking psyops. You ready faggot? I can shock you in over 700 ways and that's just with with bare hands.

Oh fuck, I'm only a year older than that and I'm experiencing the same thing. I already know what happens from here, too. Part of the ship, part of the crew I guess.

tfw your loli is better than mine :/

(My loli is fat)

Ok but you realize that these vids get reported like thousands of times and nothing happens right?

Here, I will drown you in youtube porn. Get ready for the dump. I have an infinite supply of botnet youtube porn.

I want to get you started down a rabbithole though.

See this channel?

youtube.com/channel/UCMr_E6MOMLeDfjQqKj6K2Vw/feed

Really odd channel ain't it? Huge number of subscribers. So many views. Yet no content… very odd indeed. What could be happening here, friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=6-dJLA0aXWY

Want some youtube CP with 4 million views? It might make you start believing in conspiracies.

youtube.com/watch?v=1n_AAcTFM-w

4 million views

I don't give a shit about the channel or any of your retarded dancing russian girls

Some of the lesser developed ones were cute, but their voices turned sour and their bodies started developing in unattractive ways. Their skin got worse, and I guess there is a psychological aspect of 90% of the girls at that age are at a point where they drink alcohol and party regularly. Sexual deviancy is my one vice, so all the other "adult" vices are really disgusting to me.

You don't? Let met step up my game then?

youtube.com/watch?v=NVQWEoVyK9E

youtube.com/watch?v=TxMzqdRThjQ

notice all of these are slavshits

Deleted my post. Reported your posts without watching the videos

Do the girls being for sale have anything to do with the satanic pedophile elite class or is it just low class underground shit that could be uprooted if the right people targeted it?
Be honest

DO IT FAGGOT

Mods are awake, time for me to stop I guess.
[redacted]
[redacted]

You didn't even post anything good faggot

It's both to answer your question. The absolute biggest hotbeds for this shit is humanist organizations like the UN. They are basically funded on child-sex-trafficking and the shit they do is ridiculous that by the time any of it breaks to the public the scandal is stuff like "8 year old girl has a train run on her". Refugees taken out of warzones are a great place where child sex slaves are taken. They are sold to elite and to regular people and to criminals and so on. Pedos will also whore out their own children and there is a guide if you want (contains nothing illegal) you can read on tor about how they operate, covers everything from getting nudes, to actually fucking kids, to hunting and raping and murdering them. There are also some more advanced guides but I don't have the links right now about how to extract the souls from children and program that at deep level and so on, basically involves causing severe traumas to the child so their soul dies or escapes, and they put new program in. Then there is the literal satanic shit that involves abductions, mentalism, and all sorts of whacky shit. It's a deep rabbit hole and I like to prove it.

I was working my way up to it, building suspense :/

Also native reserves, some churches, some schools, certain areas that the political elite control, some farms with lots of illegals, etc. you can find sex trafficking including of children.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6iYS6mbIZg

Here is something for Holla Forums to freak out about: youtube.com/watch?v=y7k8gl4F8NE

enigma

Age Preference: 7-14
Gender Preference: Boys & Girls

Some advices from 14yo girl
« on: 16 February, 2017, 15:22:43 »
Hi there :)
I want to write a little tutorial for you guys. Hope it will helps you.
Advices can be used on teenage girls 12-15 yo
Well, let's start
1. You should look pretty good. Yes, it's very important. VERY important!!!
2. Be strict, but kind. Show your maturity.
3. Show your authority, intelligence, intellect and etc to your crush, but let her know she is worthy interlocutor to you despite her age.
4. Just respect her! Be nice, know about her hobbies and talk about it.

5. Try to know about her parents and their age gap. If her dad older her mum, for example, for 12 years, it's good for you, cause age gap relations is ok for her.
6. Be a friend to her. Don't try to be boyfriend. You will understand when she will like you like a man. It will be your time to proceed!

Well, i think that's all. All advices based on my own experince about older men. If you have some questions you can write me here or to messages! I'll try my best to help you.
do not judge strictly :D Your enigma

That's how it works for us.

I was arrested almost a decade ago by state police. One thing I was always amazed about was how civil they treated me. They left the cuffs loose (so loose I actually slipped my hands out while they weren't looking and put them back when they returned). They talked to me like a regular person. From there, I was put in the county jail. I was there for a week, mostly in the medical ward for some unknown reason. Once it was straightened out, I was put in population. Not knowing any better, when I was asked what I did by the other inmates, I told them. Well, not exactly. instead of saying that I was arrested for looking at pictures of 10 year old girls, I said II had sex with a 16 year old. I was still young enough, early 20's, that I believe most people would have been empathetic. They weren't. They forced me to "tap out" (call the guards on emergency call box). Around that time, my grandfather got out a loan to pay the bail bondsman for my release. I spent two years free, starting to rebuild my life.

Finally, though the court system caught up with me. Plea bargain brought a potential 10 year sentence down to 3. Then it was back to county. However, there were others at the sentencing hearing. I never had a chance with a fake story. I got put into protective custody pretty quickly. PC was mostly filled with other sex offenders, plus a few others either whose crimes were bad enough that they got the same kind of negative attention or they were mouthy and had gotten rolled out of every other unit.

Because of a food allergy, I was basically put on a diet of noodles and lentils. I hate lentils with a passion and would sooner starve than eat them. Others took pity on me and gave me snacks from their commissary. I didn't have the money to buy commissary myself. I still lost 20lbs in that three months. For me, even worse then the lack of food was being stuck inside for three months. I am an outdoorsman in my soul. Some people talk of being an introvert and getting energy from being by themselves, or being an extrovert and getting energy from being around others. I get my energy from being around nature. Grass and trees, insects, birds, small animals. But here, I was in a giant steel and concrete box with no sunlight.

Eventually, I was transferred to the prison where I would serve the remainder of my time. It was a facility specifically for sex offenders who were deemed "repetitive and compulsive." I've talked a little bit in another thread about the breakdown and the cliques of the place. But it was a place of therapy. The facility's name didn't even have prison in it. Since I was a "short-timer" I went to therapy twice a week.

Continued:

The first therapist was pretty good, but good therapists don't make it long there and she was replaced by a therapist that found sex offenders to be irredeemable and instead of trying to lift us up out of our "shit," she instead did her best to bring us down and try to get us to believe problems that didn't exist. At one point, we were basically told that if we had ever gotten drunk, we were alcoholics. Pretty ridiculous in my case. While I was pretty wild when I first turned 21, I got it out of my system quickly. Now, the last drink I had was New Years Eve. I drink 4-5 times a year. But in her eyes, I was a raving alcoholic.

Being a minimum security prison, the yard was enclosed by fence instead of wall. There was grass in the middle, I could see trees, and there was a flock of geese that nested just outside the fence. I made some friends in there, and one guy I dated for a little bit after we were released.
The food was better but still not good. In the entire time, I went from being technically obese to just a little over my target weight. Between therapy, having friends I could talk to about what was going on, and the living situation, I went in as a boy, but came out as a man. Before, I hesitated to call myself an adult, even though I obviously was. Now I am comfortable with that label.

When I got out, I did loose a few friends, but none that truly mattered. My sister and I have an on-again, off-again relationship. I got a job on local farm. It was a pretty good job, for what it was. But it went out of business during the recession. Since then, I've struggled finding work, places that don't do a background check. RIght now, I work in road construction, but winter weather has made it tough to get hours.

After I got settled into a routine, I did start dating again. It was tough, because I wouldn't lie about my past. I found most of my success through internet dating sites. The reputation of those sites is largely accurate. My wife and I had sex two hours after meeting in person. But it quickly became obvious that there was more to us than just sex. I wouldn't call us soul-mates, but I can comfortably see us together for the rest of our lives.

The biggest thing that I lost in all this was my career. I was a teacher. Jr. High science. I loved it. I didn't even take the job because I was a pedo. I just loved teaching. The eye candy in my classes were just bonuses! :)

Today I went for a walk. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air. I walked through the city streets and admired the bustling life everywhere. I walked through the park and admired all the people relaxing and enjoying themselves. I walked down by the river to watch the boats slowly making their way up and down the channel.

As I was walking up a bridge that goes over the river, I saw an elf. I almost tripped over my own feet at the sight of him. He was thin and spry, full of life and beauty. The elf was with a friend. They were walking up the other side of the bridge, stopping every so often to look over the side. I slowed my walk and stopped just short of the top to have a cigarette and enjoy the view.

I see elves from time to time, though much less frequently now. This one was no less amazing than the others. In fact, there seemed to be something even more special about this one. His smile was a smirk of mischief and he seemed to radiate energy. As they approached the top of the bridge I drew slowly on my cigarette and made ready for a possible greeting.

But the elf didn’t notice me. He and his friend walked past and continued down the bridge without even a nod in my direction. I put out my cigarette and went on my way. The bridge seemed to have grown longer and the day became less appealing with each step. Noises of the city and the harsh light of the sun beat at my senses. The stench of diesel fumes and garbage made my stomach turn.

I took the subway home.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDvMJZMZghI

Hi all! I want to write about our family, kind of "extended introduction". I'd appreciate any your thoughts and questions about it.

I want to start from my mom's childhood. My grandparents used to be "kind of" hippies when they were younger, and they lived in a "kind of" commune when my mom and her siblings were born. It was very closed commune in the sense of accepting new members - but this allowed it to be very open-minded inside.

One of the rules they'd have says: you don't feel any shame if you're not doing something really wrong ("wrong" in the commune standards, not in "long-established" stereotypes). Granny told me lately their "legend" about some ancient tribe who believed people can hide only to do something really bad (she calls it "legend" because she doesn't know if it's true). For example, if you want to rape someone - you hide from all. If you want to make love - you don't hide, you do it outside in a broad daylight, like saying to whole your tribe (or commune) "look at us, we love each other!" They also didn't accept any "common" age restrictions, including about sex.

So it was pretty normal for kids any age (including my mom) to see adults' sexual activity, and to feel free taking part in such activity with other kids or with adults. Of course mom loved her extraordinary sexual freedom as a child, and did her best to bring up us, her kids, the similar way. And so do I to my daughters.

I'll maybe write more later, and please let me know what do you think.

I like hippies.

It's a pure form of living.

Have a seat

who knew Holla Forumsacks were actually beta whiteknight cucks

cuck

just kill yourself, underdeveloped american retard

shyt its gone :(, what was it?

porn on YT. the girl was of questionable age (anything from 13-18+). she was chubby and unattractive so you didn't miss anything honestly

12yo

Spoken like a true capitalist.

FUCKING HORSEFUCKER DETECTED GO FUCK SOME FOALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder if they did anal.

every fucking thread is a Holla Forums or pedo thread.

FUCK OFF

What do you expect from a website full of outcasts? You want normie shit go to halfchan faggot

is being invisibly autosaged. Clearly someone on the mod team is triggered.

Nope. As soon as they have a period they start producing hormones, if you inhale the hormones you start looking for sexual organs. It's almost mind control.

All you can do is re-identify with yourself that the law will fuck you in the ass, and then keep your distance. Understand that as a father, or as an uncle, or as Donald Trump would have said: "If I/she wasn't (….) then I would have sex with her".

Is it normal to find my 8 year old niece attractive?

yes

If you're homosexual then yes its weird but if you're straight then its perfectly normal.

Get hard from 14 year old boys instead

There is a primary school literally down the road from my house, and a high school like 2 blocks away. I'm in the middle of a hub of girls of all ages. How do I capitalize on this and start fucking little girls, Holla Forums?

sounds pretty promising. I'm probably good looking enough. Do kids use tinder during lunch break etc?

Practically everyone.

Glad you're not ruining virgins, but have some self discipline, man. Wasting yourself on roasties, and feeding them the cum they desire, cmon dude